Burglary?

Jenifred said:
As in no media outlets have ever said anything is missing.
As in Rooster, a "friend" of Raven's said nothing about anything missing.
As in Raven isn't crying out saying something is missing (posessions missing? He'd be crying).
The sad thing is, if it had been a robbery I bet the sun wouldn't have set before Raven had offered a reward for the safe return of his stupid STUFF...:furious:

juliagoulia said:
The sad thing is, if it had been a robbery I bet the sun wouldn't have set before Raven had offered a reward for the safe return of his stupid STUFF...:furious:
That made me laugh then made me horribly sad... it's true... from all of Raven's posts and blogs that I've read... I believe you are 100% correct.

juliagoulia said:
Well, that's okay, because in less than 24 hours, he'd convinced his family to start pillaging money from people so that he could buy more, newer, flashier electronic toys.

LTUlegal said:
Well, that's okay, because in less than 24 hours, he'd convinced his family to start pillaging money from people so that he could buy more, newer, flashier electronic toys.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

LTUlegal said:
Maybe that's why he allowed people to believe that it was a suicide. By the time they got through all of the confusion and shock, and realized that it was murder, the checks would already have been in the mail. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back