Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

The other part to bear in mind is the very long skull fracture. IMO (not an expert) this wound was inflicted from behind or in front because of the direction of the force to cause that long fracture, not the side, and the maglite could only cause that shaped wound if it hit from the side. So he has been really careless in presenting his experiments as a credible theory. That's my conclusion anyway.
except, a shoulder, elbw and wrist wouldn't necessarily be aligned straight with a straight maglite. pick up a pen and pretend to hit something in the air... imo the angle could work with a hit from any direction.

except, a shoulder, elbw and wrist wouldn't necessarily be aligned straight with a straight maglite. pick up a pen and pretend to hit something in the air... imo the angle could work with a hit from any direction.

The diagram shows the angle of the flashlight to the head. If someone was hitting from behind they wouldn't be holding the flashlight to strike in from the right side, it would come down like a cosh from behind.

attachment.php

Attachments

• skull-diagram-600x315.jpg
    skull-diagram-600x315.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 612
I think malice takes on a different slant when it is the expressed conclusion of a purported expert with thousands(?) of autopsies over many years under his belt, and so his opinions carry a greater weight and he bears a higher degree of responsibility for ensuring his statements are not reckless or false, on TV/radio.

The other part to bear in mind is the very long skull fracture. IMO (not an expert) this wound was inflicted from behind or in front because of the direction of the force to cause that long fracture, not the side,

Why do you hold that opinion?

and the maglite could only cause that shaped wound if it hit from the side. So he has been really careless in presenting his experiments as a credible theory. That's my conclusion anyway. I believe Spitz will say anything when he is paid to say it. He's totally dismissed the sexual assault too and that was an element of the crime against JonBenet, inflicted while she was alive. It doesn't stack up with a lashing out over pineapple, digested about an hour earlier.

Sorry jj which part are you referring to?

This part:

The other part to bear in mind is the very long skull fracture. IMO (not an expert) this wound was inflicted from behind or in front because of the direction of the force to cause that long fracture, not the side,

Why do you think the long skull fracture had to be inflicted from behind or in the front?

This part:

Why do you think the long skull fracture had to be inflicted from behind or in the front?

As I said, I'm no expert, either at analysing fractures or hitting anyone. But, it just looks wrong to me, that it was such a long fracture going from the back of the head to the front (was it 8 inches I think) and to me that is suggestive of a force inflicted probably from behind or possibly from in front.

If her head had been hit side on, I might expect to see smaller fractures splitting off in any direction, including to the right, but it seems incongruous that it would be that long and severe. I wonder why a force from the side would generate so much damage to the right (of the person inflicting the blow) and front of her head.

I'm only working with the element of what I expect and don't expect to see.

As I said, I'm no expert, either at analysing fractures or hitting anyone. But, it just looks wrong to me, that it was such a long fracture going from the back of the head to the front (was it 8 inches I think) and to me that is suggestive of a force inflicted probably from behind or possibly from in front.

If her head had been hit side on, I might expect to see smaller fractures splitting off in any direction, including to the right, but it seems incongruous that it would be that long and severe. I wonder why a force from the side would generate so much damage to the right (of the person inflicting the blow) and front of her head.

I'm only working with the element of what I expect and don't expect to see.

Why don't you find this convincing?

[video=youtube;72p_NjCl4pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72p_NjCl4pE[/video]

Why don't you find this convincing?

[video=youtube;72p_NjCl4pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72p_NjCl4pE[/video]

Well for a start you've not acknowledged my answer about the direction of force and the long fracture. And secondly, the depression caused by the maglite hitting the dummy skull was a different shape to that seen in the autopsy pictures of JonBenet's skull cap.

Imho it came from the side. You have to remember the skull has brain tissue under it. Its not hollow inside. It adds to the resistance of the impact.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well for a start you've not acknowledged my answer about the direction of force and the long fracture.

What kind of acknowledgement are you looking for? What I took from your answer is you just don't think it should break that way if hit from the side but give no particular reason why.

And secondly, the depression caused by the maglite hitting the dummy skull was a different shape to that seen in the autopsy pictures of JonBenet's skull cap.

It looks very close to me. I see no reason why one would expect a perfect fit. But I haven't smashed a lot of skulls lately. But I split other things from time to time, like wood - it doesn't always cleave exactly like I want it to - it's a natural material ...

More importantly, the experts seemed totally convinced that their demonstration was what one could expect - I see know reason to doubt them on that particular point. It was an impressive demonstration. (Although I wonder how many attempts they made at producing it.) I only wish they gave us a strangulation demonstration that was as good.

Well if the Dr got paid for his interview and stated these things without a higher approval. Then he is on the hook.

Btw. 1 small soundbite can cost someone millions. Jmo.

So the lawyers are not going to focus on how many times he said just my opinion.

Because they only need to focus on that 1 time during the broadcast where he states it as fact.

Civil Suit Loopholes 101.

Anyways.

Do you think that 7/8 figure lawyers would move forward if it wasn't the slightest possibility to settle a civil case.

This means they have enough to prove where the doc messed up at. Jmo.

You do a good job of defending Ramseys. Scaring off opinions, experts and parties interested in justice. You are wrong. Justice is worth it; Spitz is a hero IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do a good job of defending Ramseys. Scaring off opinions, experts and parties interested in justice. You are wrong. Justice is worth it; Spitz is a hero IMHO.

I am not defending them my friend. I am simply saying that the civil case against him has some merrit.

Now usually lawyers send a warning letter out before going for a civil suit.

But it seems like Spitz is basically saying that he has too much experience and Burke did it for sure.

So imo. Let the chips fall where they may.

I have no dog in this fight at all. Jmo

The video does not play, it is no longer available. I'd like to re-watch this. I have the show recorded. I'm wondering if anyone remembers if this was part 1 or part 2, and how far into the show this segment is. TIA
…

AK

What exactly does the shape of the wound have to do with whether Dr. Spitz postulated his theory with malice aforethought?

Dexter sounds like some of sock puppets I used to fight 19 years ago when justice was denied. There was no malice in Spitz. This is a deflection.

Yes at some point you have to start taking responsibility for your actions. He's an adult now. Not saying he didn't have a very screwed up childhood, but that can only take you so far.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed. At least he got to live his out, didn't he?

The court documents say that JonBenét was Burke's "sister and life's best friend."

I believed that, too. I once said, "they were so close, it seemed like nothing could break them up." I'm wondering if I need to wash the shoe polish out of my mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back