By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
..that's what killed her

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ramsey JB before and after.png
    ramsey JB before and after.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 691
Maybe but I err on the side of innocent until proven guilty.
Websleuths has provided a forum where people can discuss their theories and opinions. Since we are not a jury in a court of law we are free to draw conclusions based on known facts, circumstantial evidence and reasoning. We do not need direct evidence to theorize.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Based on the action film score, I'd expect to see Tom Cruise running through the streets chasing the intruder with a gun.

After watching the programs for the past week and a half it will be interesting to see if people have changed their mind as to what happened with JonBenet Ramsey.

Please vote and then comment if you like.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

And of course what really happened is not one of the options.

Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately no one else was involved and there was no cover up for police.

And of course what really happened is not one of the options.

Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately no one else was involved and there was no cover up for police.

Which totally explains why the Grand Jury indicted both Patsy and John for negligence and assisting in the coverup of a 1st degree murder but didn't name them as the murderers.

Until I saw the new to me evidence (GJ findings, CBS experts), I was solidly in the Intruder group....so much so that I even emailed John & Patsy with my sympathies over how they were being treated. I was a Child Abuse Investigator at that time & they emailed me back to thank me. Now I believe that Burke killed JonBenet, the parents covered up. Not sure if it was intentional but my hinky meter really went off after watching Burke on DP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Until I saw the new to me evidence (GJ findings, CBS experts), I was solidly in the Intruder group....so much so that I even emailed John & Patsy with my sympathies over how they were being treated. I was a Child Abuse Investigator at that time & they emailed me back to thank me. Now I believe that Burke killed JonBenet, the parents covered up. Not sure if it was intentional but my hinky meter really went off after watching Burke on DP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad you came over to the dark side! ;) We have cookies! LOL

Blondhart, I have a neighbor who has been IDI for years- after watching just the Dr Phil episodes she moved camps to BDI. The CBS report only solidified her opinion.

I really hate to say this but maybe death was a preferable alternative ultimately for Jonbenet to a life lived in this deeply disturbed and dysfunctional family. MOO

I know how sick upstanding (on the outside) families can be on the inside.

Blondhart, I have a neighbor who has been IDI for years- after watching just the Dr Phil episodes she moved camps to BDI. The CBS report only solidified her opinion.
INteresting. Last night I visited one my uncles and while there, an aunt came over for awhile. She loves crime shows(she watches ID religiously) although she was never a hardcore follower of this case(to my knowledge anyways). I asked her if she watched the CBS show as I was gonna try to get a debate going and I couldn't believe what she said......."Ah, it was just the same crapola". Now I was not very impressed with the series but it definitely was NOT the same crapola. It looked at things from a different POV obviously. I didn't push it further but I have a feeling she watched the A&E doc or one of the others that was mainly an IDI rehash and assumed I meant that one. However, her reaction to my comment made me wonder if she reads these sites so it was nothing new to her.

Sunday I might go over there and order it for her on my Amazon prime account. Even though I am not BDI, anyone who has watched nothing but IDI docs deserves to watch one that isn't.

I really hate to say this but maybe death was a preferable alternative ultimately for Jonbenet to a life lived in this deeply disturbed and dysfunctional family. MOO

Maybe that's what Patsy meant when she said JonBenet was better off dead? As I see it, the disturbance was at least second-generation on Patsy's side.

I know how sick upstanding (on the outside) families can be on the inside.

I won't ask how, Frigga. I don't want to get personal.

Maybe that's what Patsy meant when she said JonBenet was better off dead? As I see it, the disturbance was at least second-generation on Patsy's side.

What do you mean by disturbance on 2nd generation Patsy's side? Sounds a bit like "The Bad Seed".

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

My goofy neighbor has a theory I just gotta share! She thinks an intruder murdered JonBenet, the parents thought Burke did it and staged the scene & wrote the note [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What do you mean by disturbance on 2nd generation Patsy's side? Sounds a bit like "The Bad Seed".

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Well, call me crazy, but from what I know of Patsy's mother, Nedra, she didn't seem like the kind of mother I'd want to have. And I've never been able to shake the notion that Patsy's father was abusive, maybe not to her, but to one of the sisters. Either one would screw Patsy up pretty well. It might explain her "unique" child-rearing methods.

I agree with you on the generational part SuperDave- in fact I had written a line about it in my post before I decided to delete it. Simple was better.

Let's just say I know first hand and have often been able to see much of my own family dynamics in a couple of the cases I have followed. This one more than any other.

My own mother had mannerisms and behaviors much like Patsy when she was combative or disassociating. Other times my mother was fun, loving and sociable.

I can recognize certain dynamics a mile away, unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it.

My mother was never able to acknowledge let alone protect herself from her own abuse- she was never going to be able to protect any of us either. I love her and forgive her. She died when I was thirty.

If there is an afterlife I imagine Jonbenet has forgiven Patsy and probably John too... If she is able to forgive Burke is what really matters. I have been able to forgive my abuser, but then again he left me alive.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back