CA - 10 children rescued from horrible conditions, Fairfield, 31 Mar 2018 *Arrests*

cybervampira

Reaction score
10 children rescued from 'horrible' living conditions in California

FAIRFIELD (KRON) - Police arrested two people after ten children were rescued from “horrible” living conditions in Fairfield, according to the Fairfield Police Department.

On March 31, police responded to a report of a missing juvenile. The officers located the missing 12-year-old and returned to the child’s home, police said.

Police say once they arrived at the home, they conducted a search due to concerns for the safety and health of the child and the child’s siblings.

During the search, officers found nine more children, ranging in age from 4 months to 11 years old, living in squalor and unsafe conditions, police said.

The mother, Ina Rogers, a 30-year-old Fairfield resident was arrested and booked into Solano County Jail for child neglect.

All 10 children were taken into protective custody by Solano County Child Welfare Services.

[...]

Police say the investigation revealed a long and continuous history of severe physical and emotional abuse of the children.

As a result of the investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for the father of the children.

At around 8:30 a.m. on May 11, detectives responded to the residence on Fieldstone Ct and served the arrest warrant.

Jonathan Allen, a 29-year-old Fairfield resident, was arrested and booked into the Solano County Jail for 9 counts of felony torture and 6 counts of felony child abuse.

Article: http://www.wdtn.com/news/national/1...le-living-conditions-in-california/1178481761
More (video at link): http://abc7news.com/10-fairfield-kids-rescued-parents-arrested-for-neglect-and-abuse/3472588/
Fairfield, CA Police Department: https://www.facebook.com/FairfieldPolice/posts/10160265311195307
Laura Anthony, ABC7: https://twitter.com/lauraanthony7/status/996101626816413696?s=21

Mom Of 10 Kids Found Living In Squalor Calls Charges Against Her, Husband 'Appalling'

(FAIRFIELD, Calif.) — After 10 children were found “living in squalor,” their mother and her husband were arrested and the children were taken into protective custody, police said Monday.

[...]

The children’s mother told reporters that police have the wrong idea and that she tore apart her own house looking for her missing 12-year-old son, ABC station KGO-TV reported.

“I was afraid that I could not find him. Once that fear sets in, you don’t know what to do,” she said.

She denied that either she or Allen had abused the children.

“Not only do I have 11 children and I’m 30 years old, but I also homeschool all of my children and people don’t agree with that lifestyle and so I’ve had many people question my right to parent and I just feel like this whole situation was exploded,” she told reporters.

Rogers has 11 children, she said, KGO-TV reported. The oldest, a 14-year-old, did not live at home, according to KGO-TV.

“This is absolutely appalling,” Rogers said. “I strive, I thrive on being a good parent to my children. My husband has a lot of tattoos. He looks like a scary individual, and that’s why people are so quick to judge him. But my husband is an amazing person. I am an amazing mother.”

The 10 children were initially placed in the care of Solano County Child Welfare Services, but are now staying with Rogers’ sister and mother in the Bay Area, according to KGO-TV.

Allen is being held on $5.2 million bail, KGO-TV reported.

Video at link: http://www.ksro.com/2018/05/14/mom-...-calls-charges-against-her-husband-appalling/

Seriously, would any judge hold an „amazing father“ at a $5.2 million bail?!

10 kids removed from California home; mom, dad deny torture

FAIRFIELD, CALIF.
A Northern California woman denied that she or her husband abused their 10 children after authorities said the kids suffered puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a pellet gun.

[...]

"Officers located unsafe and unsanitary living conditions including garbage and spoiled food on the floor, animal and human feces and a large amount of debris making areas of the house unpassable," he said.

Authorities described injuries to the children, including some that appeared to have been caused by someone shooting a pellet gun.
e679df93247ceedc303a8a1ed98b407e.jpg

The father, 29-year-old Jonathan Allen, was arrested Friday after the children were interviewed. He has pleaded not to seven counts of torture and nine counts of felony child abuse and was being held on $5.2 million bail.

[...]

Sharon Henry, chief deputy district attorney for Solano County, said she was "horrified" by the statements from the children and that torture was carried out in the house "for sadistic purposes." She declined to elaborate.

"It literally breaks your heart, and you're outraged by how a parent or anyone could commit those acts," Henry said.

Rogers, 30, was arrested on suspicion of neglect last month and released after posting $10,000 bail.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/article211150329.html

How very sad! Each time I read a horrendous case like this I ask myself, how many more are out there?

I saw this on SM and the mother had friends posting all over denying all the claims. They were insisting it was lies spread by the mother's own mother who was given custody of the kids. And the mother was supposedly lying because she financially benefits from the state keeping her grandkids.

5.2 million sure gives you pause. I have no reason to think the police are lying about what the children said.

That said I have known someone online for years who was recently arrested in CA. They have a 2 million dollar bond on them. And I and all who know them are shocked. I have seen multiple cases of people who admitted to killing someone, were known to have killed someone or who were suspected of killing someone with bonds so very much lower. And this person I "know" with a 2 million dollar bond was not arrested for harming or threatening to harm anyone. Maybe bonds are just crazy high in CA? Because how someone can get $250,000 bond when they admit to killing someone and someone else gets $2 million when they have not hurt or threatened anyone seems very very odd to me.

The animals should be removed from the home.
Child abuse and animal abuse go hand in hand.

I saw in an article that the mom herself said that she is "an amazing mom". Right below the picture of her bathroom floor covered in feces.

636619270274665255-AP-Children-Tortured-99873591.jpg

WHAT is going on in with all these abuse cases in California lately? (rhetorical question; I know this stuff goes on everywhere).

I saw in an article that the mom herself said that she is "an amazing mom". Right below the picture of her bathroom floor covered in feces.

attachment.php

WHAT is going on in with all these abuse cases in California lately? (rhetorical question; I know this stuff goes on everywhere).

Oh. My. Gosh! WTH is wrong with people?! This is at least, the 3rd or 4th case of its kind, just since the Turpin case. Those poor kids.

Oh gross...the picture of the bathroom is disgusting. But I’m confused at how the toilet, shower doors and tub are so “clean” and white while the floor is littered in feces.
My own tub will get discolored if I don’t scrub it once a week.
It just seems odd to me that the floor is so gross but it appears the rest of the bathroom is clean.
These poor babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed the door knob removed from bathroom door. Deplorable! Poor kids.

Noticed the door knob removed from bathroom door. Deplorable! Poor kids.

Oh nasty. I didn’t catch that before. It’s sickening how some people choose to live. But when you have children who can’t make that choice for themselves, there’s no excuse. I wouldn’t even let my dogs into that place.

Just a off topic comment. I really despise face tattoos. I’m all for tattoos heck I have a few and will be getting another BUT I would rather not have my face all marked up. Are these people thinking about what these will look like when they are 80? I mean I personally already think it looks ridiculous but common.

I’m glad the child ran away and brought light of the living and abuse situation. I hope these children are loved on endlessly now and forever. Jmo

View attachment 134351

I wonder if the youngest were locked in the bathroom with no diapers. How else can you explain feces like that? It's beyond comprehension. Surely toilet trained children would sit on the toilet, if they can get to it, that is.

Oh gross...the picture of the bathroom is disgusting. But I’m confused at how the toilet, shower doors and tub are so “clean” and white while the floor is littered in feces.
My own tub will get discolored if I don’t scrub it once a week.
It just seems odd to me that the floor is so gross but it appears the rest of the bathroom is clean.
These poor babies.

This pic is weird and doesn't make a lot of sense. I agree...why are things bright white with greenish yellow smeared everywhere? Look at the bathroom door? It's yellow and then a big white splotchy area near the middle left. Since when is poop all green like that? Is that an animal's poop? How would it all be green poop that smears and turns everything yellow? I also do see a child training potty on the floor and it's cleaner than the floor. Honestly this picture doesn't make sense to me. Bright white with yellow green smeared all over. The dirty areas just don't line up and as mentioned above why a shiny white area underneath super filthy. Why is it so pixilated you can't really make thinks out well either. It's just odd. Are there more pictures somewhere?

Appears there is a bowl on the bathroom floor. Is the floor the litter box? I don't think the kids were locked in that bathroom as the door knob has been removed.

Looking at that pic again and it just makes no sense. The walls behind the toilet are totally white. But the trim and the inside walls of the tub are the same color as what looks like the smears on the floor. No way do the outside walls stay perfectly white and the feces smears match the trim and shower stall walls exactly. Why is the top of the toilet seat perfectly clean? That is like the first thing small children with dirty hands touch. They touch the toilet since it's lowest down to them. And they touch walls. That and the tops and edges of the tubs. I'm thinking of all the times my little ones coming in a bathroom to get cleaned up, take baths etc. And when things get dirty it's not this same hazy color over every dirty surface. That's not what dirt smears look like.

Just asked dh what he thought of this picture without telling him a single thing about it and what did he think of it. What did he see? He said he wasn't sure what he was looking at. It looked like a strange green color floating above the floor. And almost looked like something out of a computer game. Something looked really off and it didn't look "real" to him.

This pic is weird and doesn't make a lot of sense. I agree...why are things bright white with greenish yellow smeared everywhere? Look at the bathroom door? It's yellow and then a big white splotchy area near the middle left. Since when is poop all green like that? Is that an animal's poop? How would it all be green poop that smears and turns everything yellow? I also do see a child training potty on the floor and it's cleaner than the floor. Honestly this picture doesn't make sense to me. Bright white with yellow green smeared all over. The dirty areas just don't line up and as mentioned above why a shiny white area underneath super filthy. Why is it so pixilated you can't really make thinks out well either. It's just odd. Are there more pictures somewhere?

The photo at this link is a little better quality. Same pic but less green

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ice-find-10-children-living-in-feces-garbage/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back