CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you physically hide all your children?
That many?
What was going on????
Nefariousness. Is that a word?

Yes, what was the "purpose" for these children? Exactly what did he have them doing, or planned to do with them?

They had 12 children at the time of the bankruptcy. Why did they only list 3???

And their lawyer knew they had 12 children (though the adult children might not be counted as dependents). Curiouser and curiouser. jmo

Did they attend church?
Or just show up to be blessed by Elvis every year, dressed in white?

Nice!! In terms of church -- they home-schooled and I bet they home-churched as well. It's common in the Quiverful and like-minded movements.

Look closely at the wedding pictures. Looks like they have recreated the same event more than twice. Notice the length of moms hair...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Holy Moses! That is so creepy! I was like, nah, prallypie, you saw wrong or something... But then there it is! Longer dark reddish hair, shorter lighter reddish hair, and in-between length dark! I only saw one with the shorter lighter reddish and it didn't have kids in it, but the other two sets do.

This is just bizarre. They all look thin and...odd but... You know, OUTSIDE in the vacation photos... Hard to reconcile with shackles... Did they only get out for vacations? Ugh. And there are comments about how mom can do it all oh she's so amazing blech!

I live in an area where the predominant religion is one which traditionally promotes large, somewhat insulated children. So I've seen my share of matching prairie dresses for all, but this is... Something else. I'm so very curious.

I'm amazed he was still working at Northrop Drummond. Financial problems, especially bankruptcy, can get you in trouble in terms of your security clearance. Depending on what he was doing as a defense contractor, it is likely he would need secret clearance. In order to get that sort of clearance, the individual is fairly thoroughly vetted, including having visits made to the home.

Do we know for sure he still is (before today)? I'd be surprised, too, in light of the requirements you mention.

Two words: control FREAKS.

Talk about empty nest syndrome gone wrong.

Codependency issues to the max! Cannot Allow the children to grow up and leave to become independent and have their own personalities. Parents also codependent enough to get married constantly proving their love AS WELL as living on with their love through their children long after one or both are gone (thus why children are carbon copies of parents in style). Extremely worried they are so narcissistic and codependent that they actually encouraged the male and female siblings to have intercourse or court each other - so as to almost simulate the parents own obsessive relationship. Severe mental issues going on here. Likely were hoarders secretly as well. High enough intelligence to hide dysfunction from the outside world.

You think a woman would willing be a breeding cow for 13 kids like this? In that situation you really think the mother is pushing the agenda for more kids over and over and over and over?
There are some belief systems\religions\cults who push the idea that more children equals better chance at heaven\better heaven. She may not have consciously objected.

Wow that one pic of each child wearing a THING shirt with their number on it freaks me the H*LL out!
Yeah I know another huge family who did this. Considering they adopted most of them, and considering other things I won't say, I thought the shirts should have said, "subsidy one" and so forth. (Not all adoptive families I've just been disillusioned about that topic recently)

I suspect the children were shackled becase they were disobedient and disrespectful (in their minds). And if you asked them right now if they did the right thing, they would say, "yes, because look what happened when [the 17-year-old] ran wild."

Starving people can't always keep a sweet countenance.

And I will refer to them en masse as children for the time being.

There must be a cone of silence around their house.
There are 12 year old twins across the street from me that scream All. Day. Long.
There's a classroom full of children in that place. I'm not understanding any of this.

Good god those "parents" look demented.
Starving your children ?
Thinking possible cult.
And what's with dressing them the same ? It's cute when you have twins -- when they're babies.... but by the time they start dressing themselves, many will start to show their individuality.
Some of the 'kids' were 29; fgs !!!

As if that sperm and egg donor wanted to control the children -- their own little captive population.
Those poor kids and young people. They're most likely messed up for the rest of their lives.
Will need deprogramming.
:moo:
:stormingmad: ___ :cursing:

I wonder if any of the children have Silver-Russell or Turner’s syndrome? That could make adults appear childlike, as could malnutrition but I do wonder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be the reason that not all children were chained up?
If the oldest were, the young ones you would expect to be noisy and running around in and out.
If the oldest were free, there shouldn't be this situation.
Both parents had to have been out of the home at the same time at some point.
Were some of the children more brainwashed or terrified than others to let their situation be known?

This article states the family home address shows it's also registered as a day care center
I believe in ca when homeschooling you have to register, that may make them come up as a day care center. But it brins into question why did no one catch this sooner, where I am from to be registered as a day care the state has to vist not just when opened but through out the duration of its opening, seems like someone would have seen something if they where doing their jobs
https://www.pe.com/2018/01/15/13-ma...und-chained-to-beds-in-perris-parents-jailed/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard