CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more photos.

Two of them of a made up, toned LT. The one in the tight t-shirt is from 2013.
She does look good for someone who was pregnant this many times, I have to say! Around that time, she must have put an effort into looking good. Excercise, nails done, hair done, makeup. "Nicely" dressed - very childish with the broken hearts and hearts, skulls and bones and a matching purse with hearts on it.
I don´t know why she is called Louise Robinette here. There also is a FB page with this photo as profile pic and the name, LR.
Anyone could have made that page though.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Maybe her maiden name? LR? Is that the oldest son who seems to be wearing glasses in one of the photos? Hair looks dyed and good in one of them. If that is LT.

Satch

Does this mean that California doesn't release 911 calls at all?

I did see on the CA.gov site I tried to link to that personal or medical info would be redacted, so that's why I guessed it might not in this case. With name, address and medical info redacted, I don't know how much call would be left to hear. Could still come out in court, though, it looks like.

I personally brought it up because I know 911 calls are often released. I can only imagine how difficult that call was to make and what she said to be believed.

I'll try to link this way, under today's law as amended.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIEhAB&usg=AOvVaw12J67Q3XCGQ7XdrPpXGWFY

6256. (a) For purposes of this section, the following terms have the following meanings:
(1) “Personal information” means any information that is maintained by an agency that identifies or describes an individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, social security number, physical description, home address, home telephone number, education, financial matters, and medical or employment history. It includes statements made by, or attributed to, the individual.
(2) “Medical information” means any health information that is protected from disclosure by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (Public Law 104-191), and any regulations adopted pursuant to that act.
(b) Notwithstanding any other law, and except as provided in subdivision (c), a public agency shall not disclose any portion of a recording of a 911 emergency telephone call providing medical or personal identifying information.
(c) A public agency shall disclosure a 911 emergency telephone call to any of the following:
(1) A court.
(2) A law enforcement agency.
(3) A district attorney, public defender, or appointed or private counsel representing a defendant in a criminal action.
(4) An attorney in a civil action that demonstrates to a court the need for the recording of the 911 emergency telephone call, if the disclosure is made pursuant to a subpoena.
(5) An attorney investigating facts related to a potential civil action that demonstrates to a court the need for the 911 emergency telephone call, if the disclosure is made pursuant to a subpoena.
(6) The caller whose voice was recorded on the 911 emergency telephone call.

I have a link to a site with a lot of info about LT, DT.

Also family background, charges and what not.

There are photos of the siblings, but all blurred out, so that is good, BUT some of them are mentioned by name and date and year of birth.
Can I post that link?

Moo, I see tenderness in that touch as well, JulieNMM.

ETA. Could be seeing what I want to see, too. "Geez guys, don't you love each other?". I really wonder who took these.

This pic I believe you are referencing?
https://goo.gl/images/GbwP5k
View attachment 129953

Several of the siblings in this picture have a hand on or an arm around another one. The oldest and youngest are just the most obvious with their contact. I know that it's unlikely that any of them will have a "normal" life (with the possible exception of the youngest), but it makes me think there is hope that they have had some comfort from each other in their lives. MOO

Yes, LR is LT.
R is her maiden name.

It is strange that in 2013 she put up a FB page using her maiden name (if it was her who did it, but why would anyone else do that?)
The page is still up, but there are no FB friends.

Near the end of the Elvis video all the children are holding hands

Several of the siblings in this picture have a hand on or an arm around another one. The oldest and youngest are just the most obvious with their contact. I know that it's unlikely that any of them will have a "normal" life (with the possible exception of the youngest), but it makes me think there is hope that they have had some comfort from each other in their lives. MOO

To me the fact that so many of them are touching each other in that one photo indicates that they were instructed to do that.
In other photos no one is touching each other.

I also believe in the Elvis video they were instructed to hold hands.

I am not saying they never had any physical contact when they were on their own, but with the parents around and especially at photo ops, I think it was all instructed.
Just a pity they couldn´t instruct the uneasiness out of their children, because it all looks so staged.

I wonder if the children will be able to sue the state for not doing due diligence on their requirements for a school? The only one I know of is the fire safety check. Maybe some other requirements apply?

Anyway, I hope they can sue for a bundle. Money always perks people up to the necessity for change in poorly handled situations.

I hope they are offered legal help pro bono (sp?) It would be nice if they could capitalize on the horrific events that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narc...stages-are-they-to-blame-for-not-speaking-up/

I don't see a date here, so this may already be old news. One woman's perspective on why the children may not have spoken up, as a survivor of false imprisonment by her parents until she was 32. She touches on many things that have come up here.

There is so much more at the link, but this was particularly powerful to me. I hate how this last quoted paragraph echos what we've heard from LTs family because I really do not have any sympathy for what she's done.
OMG.....the evil in this world. It is getting so hard to follow these threads. But, you can’t ignore and look away either.

The Jasmine picture, yes, but they are still not touching each other so their "pose" has nothing to do with it.

The Eeyore picture is not even a pose. Or at least not one I've ever heard anyone ask people to do.

Posing or not, they are still avoiding contact with each other.

That's my stance on it anyway.

My family will throw an arm around each other for family photos at special occasions and my Mom, and oldest, are true huggers. However, if they'd had those photo op things at Disney when my parents took us kids? I can guarantee we kids would not have been touching. We'll throw an arm around one another NOW and joke that we're pretending we like each other, but as kids? Nah. I was looking through old photos the other day, and there's a pic of all of us cousins, all lined up by age, side by side, no one touching, big grins. We got the "Stand up straight, hands down, and...SMILE !" orders, for each holiday as a host of flash bulbs blinded us.

My family will throw an arm around each other for family photos at special occasions and my Mom, and oldest, are true huggers. However, if they'd had those photo op things at Disney when my parents took us kids? I can guarantee we kids would not have been touching. We'll throw an arm around one another NOW and joke that we're pretending we like each other, but as kids? Nah. I was looking through old photos the other day, and there's a pic of all of us cousins, all lined up by age, side by side, no one touching, big grins. We got the "Stand up straight, hands down, and...SMILE !" orders, for each holiday as a host of flash bulbs blinded us.

My kids are the same way. I have to force them to touch each other in pictures, and then a fight usually ensues once the shutter's gone down.

My kids are the same way. I have to force them to touch each other in pictures, and then a fight usually ensues once the shutter's gone down.

THIS. My youngest screams blue murder if his big brother puts an arm round him. And I hug them excessively.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/...ess.com/2018/01/turpin-family.jpg&w=2200&q=70

I have noticed a couple more issues with the image with the beautiful 13. The one on the very left and beautiful # 12 are holding hands, #12 has a bandaid on her thumb. Also, the hand that is on the very left's shoulder looks edematous(puffy/swollen). The hand appears to be from #5. Could be camera angle but it has always stood out to me.

Us too, and with mine own. The final generation, who remember having actual film, probably somehow still, has it ingrained in their brains, about having the 12-36 shots per roll. Not as many "in the moment" shots either if you were young and on a budget too. I love taking pictures, but I didn't have the luxury of wasting film. This led to some staged shots, like standing everyone in front of a landmark, for a shot, so you'd know for sure you had one good shot of everyone. This is why, the Disney photos, seem terribly normal to me. I don't even find it odd about the sandals for the girls. I've been to Disney, and other big parks, and unless something has changed, sandals were common.

Us too, and with mine own. The final generation, who remember having actual film, probably somehow still, has it ingrained in their brains, about having the 12-36 shots per roll. Not as many "in the moment" shots either if you were young and on a budget too. I love taking pictures, but I didn't have the luxury of wasting film. This led to some staged shots, like standing everyone in front of a landmark, for a shot, so you'd know for sure you had one good shot of everyone. This is why, the Disney photos, seem terribly normal to me. I don't even find it odd about the sandals for the girls. I've been to Disney, and other big parks, and unless something has changed, sandals were common.

Yes indeed. I sometimes wax nostalgic for it as I have a hard time deleting and end up with dozens of similar shots. But they are all so cute in their own way! I distinctly remember the photographer telling us "geez guys, you could at least act like you like each other for the camera" at a church book family photo shoot. The pic is way posed, but we sure giggled and the picture hangs on Mom's wall to this day.

As for flip flops, my mom would still give me heck if I showed up to an amusement park without proper walking shoes. So, there's that.

With the cars picture it looks to me like a few of the girls are shifting their weight to one leg, but that combined with the way the middle boy appears to be trying really hard and LTs bag....could just be late in the day

Yes indeed. I sometimes wax nostalgic for it as I have a hard time deleting and end up with dozens of similar shots. But they are all so cute in their own way! I distinctly remember the photographer telling us "geez guys, you could at least act like you like each other for the camera" at a church book family photo shoot. The pic is way posed, but we sure giggled and the picture hangs on Mom's wall to this day.

As for flip flops, my mom would still give me heck if I showed up to an amusement park without proper walking shoes. So, there's that.

With the cars picture it looks to me like a few of the girls are shifting their weight to one leg, but that combined with the way the middle boy appears to be trying really hard and LTs bag....could just be late in the day

I'd never in a million years wear sandals, or put my kids in sandals, to go to an amusement park, but folks will wear them. Some think they're very comfortable but I won't because o public restrooms, stubbing toes on rides, etc...

I think that the boy with vision issues may have had it the hardest. It almost seems like he may have a health issue, beyond what we know.

https://youtu.be/J9wJpB8A2-A

Since people are going O/T. Kalen reacts to a recipe with Vienna sausages. For those that do not know what they look like, this shows them Video is a littl over a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member