CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowed to sit at the same table. What an absolute JOKE! How the people defending these pieces of s***s sleep at night baffles me...
I think at least the public defender has to. In cases where the evidence isn't chained up, you want to have legal representation. Hopefully their lawyers can convince them that they need to take a deal.

Very off Topic but.......
Vedder.......I love your profile pic. I have the man tattooed on my back.

I really hope DT and LT are sterilized before thrown into jail for 90 + years. No parole.

And no they should never be able to have contact with their children ever again.

Someone asked pages ago for the photo, so here is the Thing photo where they are all in order:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/c...20180117/5f52ecbc73b01fa05a2caaa4c4c0a268.jpg

#13 is now two years old, will be three in 2018.
So this Thing photo is from sometime in late 2015 after the arrival of #13.

ancestry.com from a post in our first thread:

David born Oct 1961
married Feb 1985, he was 23
Louise was 16 at time of marriage, likely born in 1968
#1 first child born July 1988, then
#2 Feb 1992
#3 Nov 1993
#4 Nov 1995
#5 May 1997

end of ancestry.com info... guessing on middle children:
Thing#6 (b 1998)
Thing#7 (b 1999)
Thing#8 (b 2000)
Thing#9 (b 2002)
Thing#10 (b 2003)
Thing#11 (b 2004)
Thing#12 (b 2006)
... #13 born 2015

hth

The Things photo was posted in April 2016. Unsure when actually taken.

In 2013 at their vow renewal spectacle, Elvis the Preacher goes on and on about them being married for 28 years. It's 2018, 5 years later, which means they've now been married for 33 years (or 32 years since it's not quite their anniversary date yet). The oldest daughter is 29 years old. How could she have been born 2 years before they got married?

I have asked the mods to delete my post. In one of the first articles out, this is what I read. Sorry for the confusion and my mistake.

Bless all the nurses, drs and medical staff tending to them. I really believe even while in hospital care they are being loved on. I’m picturing them in warm cozy jammies snuggling up being read an amazing story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Things photo was posted in April 2016. Unsure when actually taken.

Here’s another photo that was in the DailyMail article.

Same tee shirts and same jeans but with a different background.

63675cd9d85bc62932c2c392e5a21bcb.jpg

Those children ( and adult children) are all so beautiful. It is just so hard to imagine what they must have gone through and then be able (forced) to smile like that for a photo. Makes me shiver.

My hope is that aging simply meant she couldn't get pregnant as easily as she did before. I'm holding on to the hope that the youngest child is hers.

I do suspect the birth of the youngest is what sparked the kids to start planning an escape. The baby seems loved - and perhaps the siblings foresaw a future when the baby wouldn't be loved and they wanted to protect her from future abuse. I have no facts to back that up - just guessing. The 17yo escaped not to runaway and save herself, but to save her siblings.

jmo

This is my gut feeling too: Louise had experienced a drop in fertility, and probably the depression of not being able to "replace" the younger child with a new baby aggravated the abuse of the children who were in her eyes, too old to be loved. Then once the next baby came along, the children were old enough to have a fresh perspective. They bonded with the baby and could foresee her future as another prisoner.

LT pregnant with #13

cache.php

LT holding 1 yo #1 - I notice baby Jennifer looks similar to the #13 baby we have all been questioning as being LT. Looks like she has light haired babies that do in fact develop to darker haired children as they age. Also notice apparent Disney obsession 29 years ago.

cache.php

I cant edit edit the post so I have pasted the msm article below. Please removed if not allowed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html

Here’s another “thing” photo that was in the DailyMail article.

Same tee shirts and same jeans but with a different background.

cache.php

Potentially a pit stop on the way home from Disney for another facade photo op? Maybe?

I know everyone is just using the Thing lingo for accuracy, but it actually made me cry. And I don’t cry easily. It reminds me of the quote from “The Elephant Man”. “I am NOT an animal, I am a human being!”

No Things.
Victim #1, etc. but not Things.
:(
Love you all, this just breaks my heart.

I was thinking that the lewd act could have been performed on any of the girls, considering that the oldest was 29, it could have been one (or some, if not (and hopefully not) all) of the older girls, beginning when they were <14.
Maybe not a girl.

ABC News reported more charges will be forth coming and will feature the family on 20/20 tonight.

I’m curious to understand how they can say the abuse only started in 2010. So before that there was no starvation? Just extreme isolation? Or just simply no retraining of the children?

If no abuse earlier, why are the older ones not clued up on the world? I’m guessing they still must have been incredibly sheltered.

I find it hard to accept there was any normalcy and no mistreatment prior to 2010.

I wonder if there are family photos kept at be house that evidences what their life was like prior to 2010?

I hate being behind and maybe repeating an answer....but feel the need to just in case....ignore me if this has been answered. *sigh*

The DA said the abuse in - California - started in 2010, when they moved there.
He also said that the abuse has gone on for years starting in - Texas.

oh wow I didn't see that..do you have a link?

that makes sense...LT sexually abused by dad, mom was trying to get her out of there, dad gets mad his pretty play thing left him and disowns her..then he moves on to the younger sisters.

Makes sense that she's mentally stunted and is childlike.

As for DT I truly wonder if he's on the autism spectrum and was never able to function "normally" and understand societies rules and norms. People with autism often view and the understand the world very differently. LT might have been the only girl to ever give him attention. I wonder where, when how they met?

With LT, she might have had a whole slew of mental issues she going on she never dealt with and just continued to fall further and further into la la land..while DT didn't have the right social skills or appropriate understanding to deal with her or kids or anything else.

its also been said that people who are abused and have children sometimes begin to act out when their own children hit the ages they were when they began to be abused. Wonder if that came into play here?

When I watch that Vegas video I just keep watching the eldest daughter. She looks so happy and is having so much fun dancing and singing. She actually had a good rhythm going and seemed more musically inclined than the others. Her singing voice sounded good too.

Itd be awesome if she could get some music and dance therapy.
I think she was jealous and or threatened by the daughters.

I hate being behind and maybe repeating an answer....but feel the need to just in case....ignore me if this has been answered. *sigh*

The DA said the abuse in - California - started in 2010, when they moved there.
He also said that the abuse has gone on for years starting in - Texas.

"What started as neglect escalated into years of horrific torture, authorities said, with the parents allegedly depriving the children of water and feeding them small portions of food on a strict schedule."

From this link....
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/us/california-torture-case-turpin/index.html

It seems there was always some from of abuse/neglect but it escalated for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member