CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is truly disturbing to hear of teachers behaving like that. Here in Minneapolis and St Paul, schools have washers and dryers for students in these situations.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Proid to,say I am a Minnesotan. Have no interest in football but heard the Vikings are a class act. A former student of mine is on the team. Super nice family.

BBM
Vienna sausages? Maybe crackers to make a sandwich?

Vienna sausage cans were found at one place. She's from WV. Have ya'll taken a look at her childhood pics? They were on the thin side too (except for dad). Also, I don't know about other places, but Vienna Sausages have been a thang around my region for years. Hungry? You can grab Vienna Sausages,or a can of SPAM, and crackers my friend. I am unique in my hate for SPAM. Won't touch the stuff but a lot of folks were raised on SPAM and Velveeta. I even know someone NAMED Velveeta. Now, I do like my Velveeta (the cheese, not the human, I don't know them that well, I'm sure they're a nice person though.).

BBM

That's what I thought too.

Does that mean we can party? [emoji3]

You will be able to start a thread after a certain amount of posts, but I can't remember the number. Also, I would start it in the jury room if I were you, so that only members can see it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I started it in crimes against children. Should I move it to the jury room?

proid to,say i am a minnesotan. Have no interest in football but heard the vikings are a class act. A former student of mine is on the team. Super nice family.

skol skol skol

Oh no! That means there are more than 1 place like that. I've heard about a place that sounded very similar that was run out of Missouri. Religious based, unlicensed and supposedly very abusive that parents paid a ridiculous amount of money to to "fix" their troubled kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there are many of these types of “facilities”. Hopefully not as many in this day in age, but I did a lot of research on WWASPs years back and it’s truly terrible what these people do and get away with. Many of them exist in the Caribbean so they have more “leeway”. Truly terrible. I’d love to personally bring every one of those places down. One of my best friends in high school was sent to one of those hell holes and seeing what it did to her broke my heart. We lost touch and I do hope she’s doing okay.

Working backwards~I know I missed some posts. The name of the institution/school is Hephzibah House. It is in Warsaw/Winona Lake Indiana USA. Can I start a new thread or topic on it?
Some sort of Christian reform school where they starved and beat the girls. Is this where a previous poster was kept?

I think the reason it keeps coming up is because people want to know how to recognize the difference. How can we tell if it's just naturally thin or intentional starvation?

The thing is, you look for other signs. Like the fact that they didn't seem to be supposed to talk to anyone, that they smelled, that their clothes never fit right, that they never left the house, that they were nocturnal, etc. Not all of these things on their own may indicate abuse, but take a few together, and it's worth checking out.

And of course, with children, errors on the side of caution. If they look absolutely too thin, have someone check it out.

Unfortunately there are many of these types of “facilities”. Hopefully not as many in this day in age, but I did a lot of research on WWASPs years back and it’s truly terrible what these people do and get away with. Many of them exist in the Caribbean so they have more “leeway”. Truly terrible. I’d love to personally bring every one of those places down. One of my best friends in high school was sent to one of those hell holes and seeing what it did to her broke my heart. We lost touch and I do hope she’s doing okay.

Did not know about the Caribbean. I wonder how,they fared through the hurricanes.

Here is a cult in Wisconsin. Operating in secrecy for decades, http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/19083509.html

I started it in crimes against children. Should I move it to the jury room?
Both make sense for different reasons. Jury room allows a bit more privacy so that random people who are not members and just searching the web won't find it.

My opinion was based on where I would put a thread that affected me personally, but I'm not her, and so I don't know.

Thank you for starting one.

Is there a cult section in the jury room? I could not remember the name of the Wisconsin one. So I googled. Lots of cults and it seems as if they are free to do as they please

I bet his mom cut his hair and his wife continued the tradition. Soup bowl on head and proceed with hair cut.

I can guarantee this is how they did this. This is how my mom used to cut my poor grandfather's hair - bowl on the head. They were so poor they didn't have money for haircuts.

So just read that they family was preparing to move due to a job transfer to Oklahoma. Supposedly that's why everything was in boxes. Idk. News report says multiple sources confirmed the job xfer was legit. Not that stuff in boxes matters. They shackled their kids to their beds. Just interesting development if indeed true. Anyone else have other sources for this?
https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com...rpins-were-ready-to-move-source-says/2981198/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the theories so far on why there is such a big gap between the 10 year old and the 2 year old (other than the baby being one of the older daughter's kids)?

What are the theories so far on why there is such a big gap between the 10 year old and the 2 year old (other than the baby being one of the older daughter's kids)?

Possible pregnancy issues? Miscarriages maybe? I hate to speculate on that, since it's a very sad issue that affects many women, but it's possible that she had trouble with the last pregnancy and they decided to wait a while before trying. While they appear to have treated their children like crap, they appear to have strong feelings towards each other so I could see him trying to "protect" her.

Is there a cult section in the jury room? I could not remember the name of the Wisconsin one. So I googled. Lots of cults and it seems as if they are free to do as they please
I don't think so. It would just be a stand alone thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member