CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the disabled or the workers for the disabled were not the intended targets, possibly collateral damage. (I hate that "collateral damage") ....IMHO

Presser by Police now says 14 killed. Also confirming multiple shooters.

Suspects have fled, dark SUV, no ID and no motive at this point

I can't believe we don't have a better description of the suspect/s? Scary.

We do not know if it was a terrorist incident...[ FBI]

At a time of the year when we should be feeling an outpouring of love these violent attacks seem to keep coming. It's disheartening but I just hope they know, they will never win. Love will always conquer the evil deeds we see so often. Just wish they realized that. They can hurt us, make us cry, but, they will never defeat the do gooders of the world. I will never understand how some people can find the will to hurt others so senselessly when they could love others and see such amazing results from spreading love instead. What ever makes them think this is something they should do is beyond me, and thankfully, I'm glad for that.

Prayers for all the innocent people and their families who will have to live with what has happened today.

I'm surprised they are giving a press conference when they haven't even captured the shooters yet.

They are saying they don't know if this is, or is not, a terrorist attack.

Why no description of the suspect(s)?

Thanks for the by the minute updating. I'm sitting in my car at Taco Bell and reading them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member