CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me I'm about to lose my lunch. What a mental case. Her daughter murders her granddaughter and she says this? What a sad shame that she will now only have LE, GA and herself soon. Tough to look in the mirror and know you helped in creating/raising a monter CA?

CA is a loose cannon, and one with a crack in it, no less. She is apt to blame anyone and everyone for any and everything. Anyone but the real person that is to blame, that is.

I had to back off of this case because of her..simply hearing her voice makes me want to run screaming.

I personally believe she should join her daughter in whatever punishment she receives for the crimes she commited against that baby. It should be EQUAL, because she is as much to blame as KC.

You don't take a 19 year old that can't freaking pay for her own GAS and MAKE her be responsible for an innocent child she was FORCED to keep.

You can play granny dearest 'til the cows come, home and buy the child a mountain of Mr. Potato Heads, a dozen playhouses, and pay alllll her medical bills and living expences, but that does NOT a good grandparent make.

Responsibility is the key word. How could you sleep at night, much LESS even dare to blame someone else when you alone were responsible for an innocent baby being placed in custodial care of a person that SHE referred to as a SOCIOPATH??

THAT, in my humble opinion...is the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm assuming this means CA won't be donating to Larson's reelection campaign...

My disgust meter is off the charts right about now! How much nonsense can we expect to hear from this woman during the trial. She is a certifiable section 8 and by the time she is done with a few of us, we will be too!

Meanwhile Casey is wanting mom to close that huge trap.

The day before Casey goes to prison Cindy will be quoted as saying that "prison guards are too wimpy to really be able to beat a prisoner effectively"

And "Those ugly, big, stupid other inmates do not have the guts to abuse Casey".

And "Those hags that cook for my girl better not put feces in her food"

Yep....Keep talking Cindy

Hey Cindy, hold a news conference about how the IRS has no jurisdiction over you and dare them to try an audit of cash donations.

I love it!

I can't wait to hear what she says once KC is in prison,

to the warden "but KC should be prisoner of the year"

GIVE AMY BACK THAT $200 CASEY STOLE FROM HER AND THEN YOU STOLE OUT OF CASEY'S WALLET!

I have to say, in all this zaniness (no pun intended), picturing Cindy lifting this money (while her whacked out daughter feeds her lie after lie...after smelling the decomp in her car....after realizing her granddaughter is missing for over a month) makes me laugh the loudest. I know insanity is nothing to make fun of, but this is pure mind-boggling crazy.

Do you think they'll announce to the public what decision the GJ makes about the case tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep tomorrow night unles I hear something!
Yeah, we'll know for sure when they go and arrest Casey on Murder 1 charges tomorrow evening.:)

My disgust meter is off the charts right about now! How much nonsense can we expect to hear from this woman during the trial. She is a certifiable section 8 and by the time she is done with a few of us, we will be too!

She will probably get thrown out of court at some point for opening her big mouth while someone else is testifying.

Probably MORE than once!

GIVE AMY BACK THAT $200 CASEY STOLE FROM HER AND THEN YOU STOLE OUT OF CASEY'S WALLET!

I have to say, in all this zaniness (no pun intended), picturing Cindy lifting this money (while her whacked out daughter feeds her lie after lie...after smelling the decomp in her car....after realizing her granddaughte is missing for over a month) makes me laugh the loudest. I know insanity is nothing to make fun of, but this is pure mind-boggling crazy.

Amen. Way to prioritize Cindy. The gall of her actions is just rediculous.

I'm not at all surprised and frankly, I couldn't care less about her random comments anymore. It's so not important. She's not testifying before the GJ (hostile witness, maybe?), the facts are what they are regardless of what she says and it's certainly not worth my energy fret over it. JMO

I have to say, in all this zaniness (no pun intended), picturing Cindy lifting this money (while her whacked out daughter feeds her lie after lie...after smelling the decomp in her car....after realizing her granddaughte is missing for over a month) makes me laugh the loudest. I know insanity is nothing to make fun of, but this is pure mind-boggling crazy.

And she lied to LE about it, saying the female officer saw her. Not

I read that the bank reimbursed Amy, so Cindy really should reimburse the bank for the "stolen goods" she's in possession of!!

CA is a loose cannon, and one with a crack in it, no less. She is apt to blame anyone and everyone for any and everything. Anyone but the real person that is to blame, that is.

I had to back off of this case because of her..simply hearing her voice makes me want to run screaming.

I personally believe she should join her daughter in whatever punishment she receives for the crimes she commited against that baby. It should be EQUAL, because she is as much to blame as KC.

You don't take a 19 year old that can't freaking pay for her own GAS and MAKE her be responsible for an innocent child she was FORCED to keep.

You can play granny dearest 'til the cows come, home and buy the child a mountain of Mr. Potato Heads, a dozen playhouses, and pay alllll her medical bills and living expences, but that does NOT a good grandparent make.

Responsibility is the key word. How could you sleep at night, much LESS even dare to blame someone else when you alone were responsible for an innocent baby being placed in custodial care of a person that SHE referred to as a SOCIOPATH??

THAT, in my humble opinion...is the pot calling the kettle black.
You are sooooo right!! Perfectly said!!

Amen! She put that child in danger knowingly! I said this in one of my posts.
She should also be charged!

Of course she did. I'm so over CA and her antics. They are shameless at this point.

When she was seen Monday "she was not wearing her big white stolen sun glasses" LOL ROTFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen