Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

Why do you find it strange and why do you still question Amasri?
Although not verified, it is clear that he knew more than all of us. It is my understanding that his proves helped police to close this case so fast.
It is my understanding that in the begging of the relationship Adea didn't know about fiance. She might had found it out later when she was emotional involved. And there is nothing to be surprised to which length would this perpetrator go to persuade her.
In fact, I believe that he was such a low case, that he would have killed her for something as low as her phone or watch.
If you carefully look at his photos chronologically, you could see that he has lost a substantial amount of weight.
Was he on drugs?
To me, that is the only explanation of what he did.

Her good friend that was crying being interviewed by reporter said she knew about the Fiancé but saw him anyway because she loved him. This was the same friend being interviewed from the very beginning that her and friends reported her missing.

What did Adea see in this creep? She could have had anyone!

I keeping asking myself why this happened.

I’m starting to think this was all because of rejection. Rejection he couldn’t handle. He seems psychopathic and a narcissist.

I think Adea was out of his league and I think he knew was going to be successful, more so than him.

I think his sick and twisted evil ego couldn’t let Adea be happy or move on without me.

I don’t think she was pregnant. I think it was her rejection to his pathetic narcissistic ego.

Adea got her wings. And he got his horns.

Sent using Tapatalk

Her good friend that was crying being interviewed by reporter said she knew about the Fiancé but saw him anyway because she loved him. This was the same friend being interviewed from the very beginning that her and friends reported her missing.
That's just so sad that she actually knew he had a fiancee and stayed with him anyway. Makes it worse. I'm guessing he could have been lying to her and saying he was going to break it off with the fiancee.

She was so beautiful and accomplished. Sad she hooked up with that two-timing creep. She deserved so much better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's just so sad that she actually knew he had a fiancee and stayed with him anyway. Makes it worse. I'm guessing he could have been lying to her and saying he was going to break it off with the fiancee.

She was so beautiful and accomplished. Sad she hooked up with that two-timing creep. She deserved so much better.

Same goes for his fiance. My heart brakes for her. Why hasn't she left him?
I pray he has'n involved her in this.

I think Adea knew about the fiancé and went along with it because CS kept stringing her along by saying he was ending it with the fiancé. Adea was in love with him, believed him. Sometimes love is blind. When he didn’t end his engagement Adea wanted to end the relationship. He couldn’t handle rejection. He pulled the feel sorry for me BS with the fake death/funeral of his uncle. He pulled her heart strings by begging her to be there for him and to go to the funeral. And he killed her.
Others have said they suspect CS might have been on drugs. I agree, I think he was using drugs.

Same goes for his fiance. My heart brakes for her. Why hasn't she left him?
I pray he has'n involved her in this.
Exactly. I wonder if the fiancé knew about Adea - and maybe creepy Chris was making false promises to both women. Maybe they were both smitten with him. Some guys can be ridiculously charming and smooth. Especially the creeps.

I think Adea knew about the fiancé and went along with it because CS kept stringing her along by saying he was ending it with the fiancé. Adea was in love with him, believed him. Sometimes love is blind. When he didn’t end his engagement Adea wanted to end the relationship. He couldn’t handle rejection.

Rejection? When? She already knew he had a fiancé and stayed with him anyway.. and she was going on a trip with him. Do you think she rejected him on the trip? That it wasn't premeditated, and that he snapped when she rejected him on the way to wherever they were going?

Rejection? When? She already knew he had a fiancé and stayed with him anyway.. and she was going on a trip with him. Do you think she rejected him on the trip? That it wasn't premeditated, and that he snapped when she rejected him on the way to wherever they were going?

I think she wanted to end it and he couldn’t handle it. He decided to end her. He came up with a feel sorry for me story of his uncle dying. He told her he needed her and played her by saying how could you leave me at a time like this, etc., and she agreed to go with him.

[…]

On Tuesday, Hayes provided an extensive timeline of the events in the case, which he described as a “rather complex investigation,” extending as far as Colorado. For now, he said, investigators have limited information to go on, given they don’t believe the story Spotz gave before his death to be true.

“We know she left the apartment at approximately 1:15 on the afternoon of the 23rd. That’s the last time she’s seen alive,” he said, “and so that’s the last credible information we have.”

The Robbery Homicide Division got involved when Spotz’s story seemed suspicious, Hayes said. On March 1, investigators drove to his father’s home, and soon learned that Spotz had left that same day for Fort Morgan, Colorado, with another woman, whom Hayes said was his fiancee.

While traveled to Colorado in search of Spotz and his truck, detectives and more than 100 volunteers traveled to the Lake of the Woods State Wildlife Area, about 20 miles north of Sacramento, in search of Shabani. Both search parties came up empty-handed.

Then, a couple weeks later, the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department had a break in the case. On Thursday, they found Spotz in his Toyota Tacoma near Interstate 15 and tried to pull him over. That’s when he fled.

[…]

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03...those-of-missing-macedonian-model-police-say/

During the investigation into Shabani’s disappearance, Hayes said Spotz and his fiancee drove from Los Angeles to her parents’ home in Fort Morgan, Colorado, just outside of Denver.

When detectives tried to track him down there, Spotz was gone.

Detectives issued a warrant for Spotz’s truck. On Thursday, he led police on a chase east of Los Angeles after they tried to pull him over. Spotz fatally shot himself in the head after the short pursuit.

Hayes said detectives suspect that Shabani has been dead for more than a month.

He declined to comment on a possible motive or how she was killed. He did not rule out that others could be involved in her killing.

http://wtnh.com/2018/03/28/police-dead-boyfriend-suspected-in-models-killing/

During the investigation into Shabani’s disappearance, Hayes said Spotz and his fiancee drove from Los Angeles to her parents’ home in Fort Morgan, Colorado, just outside of Denver.

When detectives tried to track him down there, Spotz was gone.

Detectives issued a warrant for Spotz’s truck. On Thursday, he led police on a chase east of Los Angeles after they tried to pull him over. Spotz fatally shot himself in the head after the short pursuit.

Hayes said detectives suspect that Shabani has been dead for more than a month.

He declined to comment on a possible motive or how she was killed. He did not rule out that others could be involved in her killing.

http://wtnh.com/2018/03/28/police-dead-boyfriend-suspected-in-models-killing/
WoW! The way that reads leads me to believe they think the fiancé was involved. I can't imagine why though. It makes no sense. We'll just have to wait and see how this develops.

I can't believe this beautiful, sweet and loved woman with so much talent and positive future was killed by such a nobody for no reason. It's just so senseless. My heart hurts for her family and friends. I can't even imagine what her friends from other countries must think. They must be as baffled as us all over how and why this happened.

I see CS with low self esteem. How others see him and being seen as successful was extremely important to him. In his eyes being known as a two timer would destroy the person he wanted to portray. Even though he appeared to be a general all around good guy to those around him, he only cared about himself. His good deeds usually had a motive that would benefit him. He was charismatic and came across as self confident and fun to be around. JMO

WoW! The way that reads leads me to believe they think the fiancé was involved. I can't imagine why though. It makes no sense. We'll just have to wait and see how this develops.

I can't believe this beautiful, sweet and loved woman with so much talent and positive future was killed by such a nobody for no reason. It's just so senseless. My heart hurts for her family and friends. I can't even imagine what her friends from other countries must think. They must be as baffled as us all over how and why this happened.

I really just view this as another domestic violence case. I don't know why it would make the United States look worse than any other country. If anything, the LA PD seems to have been on the right track all along and they solved this case pretty quickly, IMO. As sad as this case is, and it is terribly sad, it doesn't stand out to me as an unusual case, unfortunately. Women (and sometimes men) are killed every day by lovers and spouses. To me, it is always senseless.

<modsnip>

You are correct. Cases like this happen allover the world.
Still, I wouldn't call this a "domestic violence" case. Not only because they were not married or cohabiting, but because domestic violence is any behavior within an intimate relationship that causes physical, psychological or sexual harm to those in the relationship, including acts of physical aggression, sexual coercion, psychological abuse and controlling behaviors.
This to MOO is a MURDER. Cold blooded premeditated murder.
And that is heartbreaking to whom and wherever it happens.
Unfortunately this evil person has chosen Adea for a pray, because she was young and faraway from family and friends. He thought he could get away easily.
I have lost my daughter to cancer two years ago, so I know exactly what her mother is going through.
May Adea rest in peace in a better place than this greedy world.
&#65533;&#65533;

I really just view this as another domestic violence case. I don't know why it would make the United States look worse than any other country. If anything, the LA PD seems to have been on the right track all along and they solved this case pretty quickly, IMO. As sad as this case is, and it is terribly sad, it doesn't stand out to me as an unusual case, unfortunately. Women (and sometimes men) are killed every day by lovers and spouses. To me, it is always senseless.
All good points. I'm still in denial maybe.

<modsnip>

Warning. Graphic.

About the image of the grave, I will assume LE took a lot of dirt in effort to preserve any evidence and to be sure to collect all of the remains. I think what you see in the photos is a thorough recovery, not what the actual scene looked like before they came on scene.

You are correct. Cases like this happen allover the world.
Still, I wouldn't call this a "domestic violence" case. Not only because they were not married or cohabiting, but because domestic violence is any behavior within an intimate relationship that causes physical, psychological or sexual harm to those in the relationship, including acts of physical aggression, sexual coercion, psychological abuse and controlling behaviors.
This to MOO is a MURDER. Cold blooded premeditated murder.
And that is heartbreaking to whom and wherever it happens.
Unfortunately this evil person has chosen Adea for a pray, because she was young and faraway from family and friends. He thought he could get away easily.
I have lost my daughter to cancer two years ago, so I know exactly what her mother is going through.
May Adea rest in peace in a better place than this greedy world.
&#65533;&#65533;

People don’t have to be living together or married to perpetrate or become victims of domestic violence that ends in murder. The OJ Simpson case is a high profile example of this. The point is that the victim was in a relationship with her killer. The police described it as an “intimate relationship”. The murder may or may not have been premeditated. Personally, I think it was, but legally, that is for law enforcement to determine.

https://twitter.com/socalhokie/status/979085543379120128

Ryan Bourgard
&#8207;

@socalhokie
48s48 seconds ago
More
BREAKING! Placer County Morgue confirms the remains found in a shallow grave in Northern California are those of missing L.A. model Adea Shabani. During autopsy the decedent was positively identified through tattoos. @nbcla

*************UPDATE 03/28/2018 - 1240 Hours**************************

At 8AM this morning, the remains in this case were autopsied at the Placer County Morgue. During autopsy the decedent was positively identified through tattoos as Adea Shabani, 25 YOA, from Los Angeles. The manner of death in this case has been determined to be homicide; however, the cause of death is still under investigation. It appears Ms. Shabani sustained blunt force trauma to her head but final determination of cause is dependent upon toxicology and tissue analysis. No other major trauma was observed on Ms. Shabani's person.

Lt. Rob Bringolf
Nevada County Sheriff&#8217;s Office
Criminal Investigations Division

https://www.facebook.com/nevadacountysheriffsoffice/

https://twitter.com/GDLA/status/979086318192836608

Good Day LA
&#8207;
Verified account

@GDLA
3m3 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING A body that was pulled from a shallow grave in
Northern California was positively identified as Adea Shabani, the model and aspiring actress who disappeared from Hollywood last month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back