Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was seen at a coffee shop. Was she alone?

They need to release some pics that aren't professional photos. All these pics they're showing, she's perfectly made up with her hair styled. She may look pretty different without makeup and her hair not perfect.

Is it just me or do her pics make her look much older than 25? To me she looks like a well-aged late 30s woman lol.

A missing person’s website reported of Adea Shabani, “The missing’s friend is asking for the public’s assistance in locating missing 25 year old Adea Shabani out of the Los Angeles, California area. Adea was last seen on February 23rd at Rise n Grind coffee shop in Hollywood.”

More information here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/03/adea-shabani-missing-instagram-photos-found/amp/
Wasn't Leah Altmann also last seen at a coffee shop in Hollywood? Not the same one -- it was a Panera, I think -- but still an interesting coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wasn't Leah Altmann also last seen at a coffee shop in Hollywood? Not the same one -- it was a Panera, I think -- but still an interesting coincidence.
Good observation. :thinking:

I wish we could get more information about the Santa Clarita sighting.

They need to release some pics that aren't professional photos. All these pics they're showing, she's perfectly made up with her hair styled. She may look pretty different without makeup and her hair not perfect.

Is it just me or do her pics make her look much older than 25? To me she looks like a well-aged late 30s woman lol.

I agree. I got this off her Instagram. It looks like someone took a casual photo with her phone in her hand. I’m thinking this is how she looks casually going out. JMO

0ca4816a8a736bea3891714957191e85.jpg

I used to model and live in LA many years ago its full of whack jobs. Trust me LA has it all types of weirdos that's why I got out of there and moved to Orange County. So many beautiful women and men everywhere it's a treasure trove for very bad criminals. It was very scary living there at least for me.

I'm visiting a friend of mine in LA tomorrow. I'm going to keep my eyes open. She's got a very unique face with very large lips but the plumped up lips are very common in LA. I hope she just took a break from everything and is found soon.

I lived in LA for thirteen years before my recent move to ATX. It’s definitely full of crazies. I think there is more to this story than what’s being volunteered, maybe an ex or current bf...heading off to do some digging and see what I can find.

(Misti I hope you aren’t in too long!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to model and live in LA many years ago its full of whack jobs. Trust me LA has it all types of weirdos that's why I got out of there and moved to Orange County. So many beautiful women and men everywhere it's a treasure trove for very bad criminals. It was very scary living there at least for me.

I'm visiting a friend of mine in LA tomorrow. I'm going to keep my eyes open. She's got a very unique face with very large lips but the plumped up lips are very common in LA. I hope she just took a break from everything and is found soon.
I live in Los Angeles. It's also full of some pretty great people. I could never live in the OC. To each their own.

I live in Los Angeles. It's also full of some pretty great people. I could never live in the OC. To each their own.

True good and bad everywhere but I think more in LA. JMO My sister lives in LA and wouldn’t move for anything she’s really into the Hollywood scene.

True good and bad everywhere but I think more in LA. JMO My sister lives in LA and wouldn’t move for anything she’s really into the Hollywood scene.
I'm not into the scene at all. I go to a lot of shows, but am not the clubbing type. It's easy to see how Hollywood would break people who aren't ready for it, especially young women separated from their families and longtime friends. As a former film student, I love Hollywood for its history. Would never in a million years want my kid to live there. I'm located at the beach, thank god. Once you get into the neighborhoods, people are more real.

Was "red candles" a hint at " I'm in trouble. " ????

Just got on for the first time today and came here after checking on Lucas. So WAS she seen in SC at all? And if so, how long before her "last seen" in Hollywood?
I'll try to go poke around FB but if you guys haven't found anything, I'm pretty sure I won't.

Just got on for the first time today and came here after checking on Lucas. So WAS she seen in SC at all? And if so, how long before her "last seen" in Hollywood?
I'll try to go poke around FB but if you guys haven't found anything, I'm pretty sure I won't.

Yes, last seen Feb 23rd in Hollywood at rise n grind coffee shop. I wish we knew more about this like was she alone? Who saw her? Was she with a friend? A date?

So I don't see her listed on the state missing site OR by LAPD but I see where it says lapd is requesting assistance. Even Mari was listed on those two sites pretty quickly.
I'll keep looking

Ugh I'm so frustrated. The hospital access is the only way I can get on the internet since my data doesn't work in here and they have strict content filters. I can't search Google the way I want to or access Backpage, Model Mayhem, POF or Craigslist to name a few. To clarify, those are just some of my first go to sites. I have no impression one way or the other if she even uses any of those (altho I'm really interested in MM) so please don't think I'm implying anything. I also keep getting a "Cant load results" error message on FB. so sorry, I'm trying to help but not doing very well :(
I'm also really interested in why Santa Clarita was thrown into the mix. They're not exactly close and you can't "mistake" one area for the other. kind of a big mix up.
And am I right in saying the coffee shop is new? At first it was walking away from her home, right?
Thank you all so much for looking for her.

Ugh I'm so frustrated. The hospital access is the only way I can get on the internet since my data doesn't work in here and they have strict content filters. I can't search Google the way I want to or access Backpage, Model Mayhem, POF or Craigslist to name a few. To clarify, those are just some of my first go to sites. I have no impression one way or the other if she even uses any of those (altho I'm really interested in MM) so please don't think I'm implying anything. I also keep getting a "Cant load results" error message on FB. so sorry, I'm trying to help but not doing very well :(
I'm also really interested in why Santa Clarita was thrown into the mix. They're not exactly close and you can't "mistake" one area for the other. kind of a big mix up.
And am I right in saying the coffee shop is new? At first it was walking away from her home, right?
Thank you all so much for looking for her.

The last time Shabani was seen was near her residence on the 1700 block of Wilcox Street about 11 a.m. Feb. 23.

A Twitter post shared by the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station Thursday reported: “Missing person Adea Shabani. F/W 25 yrs old, 130 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes. Believed to have been in Santa Clarita Feb. 23.”

Overend said that when she and others from the Stella Adler Academy went to file a missing persons report, other friends had already filed a report.

Los Angeles Police Department officials shared a missing persons report online this week after family members contacted law enforcement over the disappearance of an actress who was reportedly in Santa Clarita.

Source
https://signalscv.com/2018/03/search-continues-missing-actress-reports-scv-sighting/

That's all I'm finding but not WHY they think that, WHERE they think she was and WHO she was with. I'm assuming that she TOLD someone that she was headed to SC but if they can't verify she was there then imo it should read like that. If they KNOW she was there then change her last seen place.
I mean I guess it's fine so people in both areas can be looking but it's completely different locations.
And despite People picking it up and a huge language barrier that's driving me crazy, I'm sure not seeing much chatter or any "friends" posting about her. Are you guys finding anything? Lol with my internet connection, there may even be a group for her that I can't pull up.
So glad to see you, white. Meant to say that last night but my brain is oxygen deprived lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie