Found Deceased CA - Alexis Gabe, 24, suspicious, last w/Ex-BF, car abandoned, Antioch, 26 Jan 2022

I missed this new development as I wasn't online very much over the weekend. I am thankful that they have found some of her remains. Her family deserves this! Although it is not true closure, it is definitely better than nothing! He is/was a coward! I also will NEVER understand a family that protects a murderer. Family is important, but there is a lot to be said about character and morals (JMHO).

R.I.P. Alexis

A visitor from Alaska was near Hwy 16 aka Jackson Rd. searching with a metal detector. LE stated a pair of Alexis earrings were found as well...and remnants of black plastic bags.

this says his map takes them to defender grade road in pioneer which is 30ish minutes away. since her remains are disposed scattered im thinking some of them are there.
Or lots places in between or even before crossing into Sacto county or Amador county. He had a missing hour between turning off his phones in Vacaville and turning one on at Bradshaw Rd / Jackson Rd. ( Meaning the drive time from Vacaville to the Bradshaw location doesn’t match up to his timeline).

Or lots places in between or even before crossing into Sacto county or Amador county. He had a missing hour between turning off his phones in Vacaville and turning one on at Bradshaw Rd / Jackson Rd. ( Meaning the drive time from Vacaville to the Bradshaw location doesn’t match up to his timeline).
agree but his map specifically spells that area. unless it was a ruse. who knows.

Did we ever find out WHY he did this? They dated for so long, and her family knew and loved him (from what I recall). Such a devastating case

NOV 20, 2022
The family of murdered Oakley woman Alexis Gabe held a small vigil in the Northern California town of Plymouth Saturday, where some of her remains were found earlier this month.

The Gabe family posted on their Facebook page that they traveled to Amador County and they set up a memorial in Plymouth.

NOV 21, 2022
1669096513860.png

With just two words and crying emoji, her father Gwyn Gabe noted, "We're here." The gathering marked the end of her tragic disappearance, but not the end for justice, her father said.

Photos and videos posted on Facebook, show family and friends walking through the rural wooded area covered with little red flags. Flowers, necklaces, and teddy bears were spread throughout the site, as well as posters with her photo and the words, "Justice for Alexis Gabe."

... it was determined that the remains found in Plymouth were only partial, and law enforcement believes that the rest could be scattered over several areas. Because of the condition they were found in, there is little hope that the entirety of her remains will ever be recovered.

DEC 9, 2022
A large group of people gathered in front of Oakley Civic Center Park Friday to remember Alexis Gabe, a young woman who was killed tragically, and her body dumped in a remote part of Amador County.

The Oakley community decided to redirect the pain as support for the Gabe family.

“Thanks for coming to grieve with us pray with us. I’m sure our daughter is up there, smiling, watching us right now,” said Gwyn Gabe, Alexis’ father.

[...]

DEC 14, 2022
[...]

Mayor Sue Higgins, in what was likely her last public appearance as a member of the Oakley City Council before her replacement is sworn in, helped organize Friday’s vigil and spoke of the city’s support for the family.

“I said to the council, we have to put the money up to help find Alexis,” Higgins said of the initial $50,000 reward fund. That figure swelled to $100,000 after an anonymous donor matched the city’s contribution.

“But the story’s not over. It’s not ending here tonight. We want justice for what has happened, and we’re keeping the candle lit for Alexis to find her. She’s completely in our hearts. She’s brought us together, and I hope we stay that way.”

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back