Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With these more recent pics of tire tracks in the orchard , it's much more obvious to me that someone was indeed hiding her truck and was intending to hide it much better. I pray this person is arrested soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've been under the impression that her truck was found like on the edge of the orchard but from these pictures it's like someone drove it into the orchard, like literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been under the impression that her truck was found like on the edge of the orchard but from these pictures it's like someone drove it into the orchard, like literally

Agree. It has been reported by locals that that is how folks bypass the front gate of the park and get to the common area after hours. You can see that there is an opening from the main road that is wide enough for a vehicle that leads to the truck tracks. What those pictures irrefutably tell me is that either she was going to the common area or someone else was taking her truck there to dispose of it. The reason this is indisputable, in my view, from those pictures, is that it is obvious now that WHOMEVER was driving that truck was going to that specific place INTENTIONALLY, and was not just "drunk and lost". So, that adds another possibility for us -

She was driving when she got stuck.
She got out, walked, and made it to the common area.
Someone she met there did something to her and then put her into the lake.

That scenario is a bit far fetched unless her phone gives evidence supporting it. Otherwise, theory 1 prevails. I do NOT believe after seeing those pictures that she just wandered off drunkenly and fell into the river. Because IF she was driving that truck, she was CLEARLY aware enough of her surroundings to INTENTIONALLY drive to that location. And signal to turn too, FWIW.

JMO, of course.

I still say LE are scratching their heads on this one - had they not taken so dang long to search the river and/or her cell records they would have a clearer picture of what may have took place.. IMO the accident theory doesn't hold up because of that first cell ping.. Does anyone know how far ML's place is from the field where the phone first pinged? I thought I read that ML is no longer speaking and has obtained an attorney, does anyone know if this has happened? Taking an awful long time just to hang their hat on TOX reports..

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Agree. It has been reported by locals that that is how folks bypass the front gate of the park and get to the common area after hours. You can see that there is an opening from the main road that is wide enough for a vehicle that leads to the truck tracks. What those pictures irrefutably tell me is that either she was going to the common area or someone else was taking her truck there to dispose of it. The reason this is indisputable, in my view, from those pictures, is that it is obvious now that WHOMEVER was driving that truck was going to that specific place INTENTIONALLY, and was not just "drunk and lost". So, that adds another possibility for us -

She was driving when she got stuck.
She got out, walked, and made it to the common area.
Someone she met there did something to her and then put her into the lake.

That scenario is a bit far fetched unless her phone gives evidence supporting it. Otherwise, theory 1 prevails. I do NOT believe after seeing those pictures that she just wandered off drunkenly and fell into the river. Because IF she was driving that truck, she was CLEARLY aware enough of her surroundings to INTENTIONALLY drive to that location. And signal to turn too, FWIW.

JMO, of course.

I would think too if it was wet enough for her truck to get stuck that, if she were that drunk or on something, the way those footprints were so deep, she too would've somewhat been stuck so to speak. I mean she didn't weigh more than a 100 pounds soaking wet, if she was almost knee deep in mud, drunk, would she be strong enough to get unstuck & then high step, not leaving more footprints on her way to the lake??

very plausible. both very young and near in age to the homeowner
Don't forget the women! A jealous girlfriend stops by, an argument, a push and Aly's head hits a stone fireplace or stone tabletop as she falls.
Then the cover-up.
Whatever happened, it sure did happen fast from the time Aly was last seen and when her truck drove onto that levee.
At around 9:30, she was happily going along for the ride to take her friend's daughter home, a little over an hour later her truck was driving onto the levee.
If it was an accident, they sure didn't take long to decide to cover it up.

I still say LE are scratching their heads on this one - had they not taken so dang long to search the river and/or her cell records they would have a clearer picture of what may have took place.. IMO the accident theory doesn't hold up because of that first cell ping.. Does anyone know how far ML's place is from the field where the phone first pinged? I thought I read that ML is no longer speaking and has obtained an attorney, does anyone know if this has happened? Taking an awful long time just to hang their hat on TOX reports..

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Across the street and down a half block is the proximity from ML house to field where phone pinged. Very close.

i still say le are scratching their heads on this one - had they not taken so dang long to search the river and/or her cell records they would have a clearer picture of what may have took place.. Imo the accident theory doesn't hold up because of that first cell ping.. does anyone know how far ml's place is from the field where the phone first pinged? i thought i read that ml is no longer speaking and has obtained an attorney, does anyone know if this has happened? Taking an awful long time just to hang their hat on tox reports..

Sent from my 5054n using tapatalk
bbm..

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 81
Question: Is the field where the phone pinged last en route to where she was ultimately found? Because if so, it could mean that that is where her phone was turned off (or died, if a phone can be powered back up after dying, because that is what happened when it was found near the orchard).

Question: Is the field where the phone pinged last en route to where she was ultimately found? Because if so, it could mean that that is where her phone was turned off (or died, if a phone can be powered back up after dying, because that is what happened when it was found near the orchard).

Completely opposite direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Completely opposite direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Opposite direction of route ML claims she took. But for me, coming from Romero st and driving to Live Oak, that would be the way I would go. Making it on the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members