Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

If this wasnt an accidental drowning what do u suppose the purpose 4 throwing her into the river alive would be?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

If this wasnt an accidental drowning what do u suppose the purpose 4 throwing her into the river alive would be?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
My best guess would be to cover up the truth and make it look accidental.

Thinking out loud... I'm local and have been following this case since day one. I live very close to the last place she was seen alive. I also have a daughter the same age as Aly so this has been very personal and hard on us to accept...<modsnip>I also keep going back to the ex's comments to the media. He said he talked to her the night before she spilled all her feelings out on him. He's the only one who has ever said he thought she would actually be out there that night, I believe he said to walk and clear her mind. Nobody else has ever said they thought she would go out there <modsnip>For her age she seemed to have her life together pretty well... the latest article in our local newspaper (appeal-democrat) quotes the sheriff as saying we can't rule out suicide. When I read that my hairs stood on end. I've heard nothing over the last couple months to indicate in any way she was suicidal! <modsnip> It seems like motive is the one thing this case has always been missing, it's what's made it so hard to come up with a person of interest . Anyway I hope y'all don't think I'm crazy I just felt I needed to get this out....for the record I do not believe she drove herself out there or hurt herself in any way. Sighs...I hope someday we all get answers and her family can find some sort of peace.

http://m.appeal-democrat.com/news/y...700-523f-11e7-85da-43dc704c414e.html?mode=jqm

They state no signs of foul play yet it clearly states they're still waiting on forensics from the truck to come in still. That seems awfully premature to state that without all the evidence. Unless like a previous poster said they're putting it out there in hopes someone will slip with information only the perpetrator would have. Also the FBI search has not been made public, that seems very odd unless there is information they're holding back on purpose. It appears as though the FBI is still working this which tells me there's something big we the public don't know about.

<modsnip>
It's very hard for me to believe it was an accident or suicide, but the evidence of homicide just hasn't materialized, unless as someone suggested they are sitting on some bombshell the public is unaware of. The sad truth is we will probably never know exactly what happened.

If there is no evidence of foul play, how do they explain the phone moving from Yuba City early Sunday morning to the levee in Live Oak on Monday evening?
Until they give an explaination of how her phone was moved long after her truck was stuck in the orchard Thursday night, I will have my doubts about no "foul play".
If she innocently drowned accidentally, alone, in the river Thursday night, or committed suicide, who moved her phone afterwards, and why?

If there is no evidence of foul play, how do they explain the phone moving from Yuba City early Sunday morning to the levee in Live Oak on Monday evening?
Until they give an explaination of how her phone was moved long after her truck was stuck in the orchard Thursday night, I will have my doubts about no "foul play".
If she innocently drowned accidentally, alone, in the river Thursday night, or committed suicide, who moved her phone afterwards, and why?
I agree totally.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

http://m.appeal-democrat.com/news/y...700-523f-11e7-85da-43dc704c414e.html?mode=jqm

They state no signs of foul play yet it clearly states they're still waiting on forensics from the truck to come in still. That seems awfully premature to state that without all the evidence. Unless like a previous poster said they're putting it out there in hopes someone will slip with information only the perpetrator would have. Also the FBI search has not been made public, that seems very odd unless there is information they're holding back on purpose. It appears as though the FBI is still working this which tells me there's something big we the public don't know about.

Another thing I wonder about is...although they have released a statement on the toxicology info - her death certificate has not been amended. Again...I think LE knows more than they are releasing and hopes someone will practice "loose lips sink ships". On a personal note - my heart was heavy for Aly's Dad yesterday...not having his only child here to celebrate Father's Day with him. Just my thoughts and opinions. Justice for Aly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I posted a few pages back some testimony from another trial (Bella bond) that cell phone signal doesn't necessarily ping to the closest tower, but searches for the least busy one. I honestly think the cell phone ping was a red herring in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a few pages back some testimony from another trial (Bella bond) that cell phone signal doesn't necessarily ping to the closest tower, but searches for the least busy one. I honestly think the cell phone ping was a red herring in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that cell phone pings don't give an exact location, but over 10 miles off?
All these cell towers and the least busy one to the park in Live Oak is that one in Yuba City by the Walmart?
I'm not convinced.

FullSizeRender.jpg
http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=yuba city&state_abr=ca

Trooper Sgt. David Crouse said the exact location in South Boston the day after Bella&#8217;s body was discovered is unclear, despite the pings caught by towers.*He likened the precision of the technology to a game of catch with Tom Brady.
&#8220;Tom Brady is kind of like the tower&#8211;great arm,&#8221; he said. &#8220;I don&#8217;t have a great arm. Tom Brady can throw the ball to me 80 yards away. I&#8217;m the cell phone. If I want to throw to him, I have to get close to that tower to be able to throw it to Tom.&#8221;
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/...ho-interviewed-accused-killer-due-to-testify/

Agreed. I think L.E. would be very aware of that and not waste a day of resources looking for it in the field if they didnt feel it was in that vicinity.

you all may be right! I hope they get the evidence back from her car soon.

So.... nothing happening in 4 days.... I truly don't believe it was an "accident" - drowning.... that phone ping still bugs me!

JUSTICE for ALY!

So I guess nothing new??

Unfortunately...there's been absolutely nothing on the news, in the newspaper and her family seems to have gone silent also. I hope it's because they've filed lawsuits but who knows it's anybody's guess what if anything is going on with this case. It's so sad and frustrating &#128532;

Anybody have any new theory's about what happened, now that we have the cause of death ??

Anybody have any new theory's about what happened, now that we have the cause of death ??

I still want to know more about the footprints and forensics from the truck. I just can't accept she was out there walking alone in the dark until they can say if they were her footprints and if they could tell she was last to drive the truck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back