Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

I still want to know more about the footprints and forensics from the truck. I just can't accept she was out there walking alone in the dark until they can say if they were her footprints and if they could tell she was last to drive the truck.

AND! Why her phone pinged near Walmart when her truck showed her by the orchard and her "possible" drowning...

edited to - IF she was even IN the truck that night driving!

No updates...no arrest...not a peep from anyone...sad. :sheesh:

No updates...no arrest...not a peep from anyone...sad. :sheesh:

Not a word 😔 It's so frustrating. It seems like everyone just wants to pretend it never happened. I'm still bothered by this on a daily basis, it breaks my heart.

Did they close this case?

They (LE) said it's not closed but it is at a standstill until those who were with her in her last hours or those who have knowledge of it tell more or come forward.....I get the impression they know something shady happened but have no physical proof. <modsnip>

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been reading about Aly Yeoman since this happened. <modsnip>

I was reading about Concave mirrors and you know how in the video of her truck you can see the headlights reflecting off of a sign? There's a lot going on there. There are the three truck mirrors reflecting light the camera lens reflecting light and the sign or whatever. Is anyone familiar with this? Here is a link with diagrams to explain better. http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/302l/lectures/node137.html

This case reminds me too much of AJ Hadsell's tragic case. She was a missing college student, beautiful and intelligent, much like Aly. And she was eventually found on an abandoned property, dead from a heroin OD. But she had no known history of such.

Although her shady, excon Stepfather did have a history of heroin abuse, and was admittedly the last one to see her. And she was reportedly found where his work truck had driven [GPS] and his cell pinged.

And yet, it is being left, for now, as if she OD'd and died on her own. Many similarities here, imo...

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/...ion_74537b38-e4a9-11e5-b345-8f2588d29e23.html

Dear Aly, Your on my mind everyday. I know in my heart you did not go to the river on your own. Please help us find whoever is accountable. If you give us the answers we will listen. I feel like we are getting closer but we still need the missing pieces to put everything together. Please help us find answers so Dan can have some kind of justice. I love you. &#10084;&#65039;

I still check every day for an update for Aly. Still waiting and hoping for justice for sweet Aly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back