Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

It's a comment made by her dad on a post. He links to the article I shared above and then ML youtube vids.
I'll go check it out. Thanks! That certainly does put a new twist on things.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hmmm starting to look like another small county in rural cali is crooked. (I grew up in madera there is a lot of crooked drama rn w board of supervisors)

[FONT=&quot]Justice for Aly Yeoman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The phone was never in the field. It was in the Sprint store across from the field while everyone was looking for it in the field on Sunday. The phone was dropped off there Saturday afternoon by a good samaritan who found it on the levee by the truck. The truck was hidden from view at the time and wasn't reported found until Monday. The phone was wiped when it was picked up by investigators on Monday.\

[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=justice for aly yeoman
so my assumption... did they ever make public who this good Samaritan was or is that the story mls gf the manager of Sprint gave investigators... for all we know no one ever turned it in. it could of been given to her by someone (no names names) there that night to be wiped out and then conveniently given to investigators. pretty much im saying that was a false story of it being turned in by someone who "found" it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How come we are just finding out that he had a gf at sprint?

Did I miss something? I just don't recall a mention of a gf before....

I'm almost certain that a girlfriend was never mentioned before the post AY's dad made. I'm even more confused now, though. Who's the girlfriend? The crooked DA or someone who worked at Sprint? 🤨

prob a gf wasn't mentioned because it was more FWB than a gf.

Very sorry to interrupt.

Websleuths could really use your help today.

If half of the people reading at Websleuths gave $5 dollars Websleuths would be set for life.

If you can donate today I will be forever grateful.

PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN DONATE ON

CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD RATHER USE PAYPAL. The email address for PayPal is websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Very sorry to interrupt.

Websleuths could really use your help today.

If half of the people reading at Websleuths gave $5 dollars Websleuths would be set for life.

If you can donate today I will be forever grateful.

PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN DONATE ON

CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD RATHER USE PAYPAL. The email address for PayPal is websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Tricia, can we donate from abroad? In this case from Portugal? Thank you and good luck! We can't let this wonderful site down!!

How come we are just finding out that he had a gf at sprint?

Did I miss something? I just don't recall a mention of a gf before....
just from my own sleuthing id say they were on again off again ..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tricia, can we donate from abroad? In this case from Portugal? Thank you and good luck! We can't let this wonderful site down!!

Yes, BeesKnees. I believe you can if you use PayPal. Go to www.paypal.com. I think you have to make an account. Then when asked who you want to send the money to you put in this email, websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Thank you for your help and let me know if this PayPal thing doesn't work for you.

Thanks again,
Tricia

I'm almost certain that a girlfriend was never mentioned before the post AY's dad made. I'm even more confused now, though. Who's the girlfriend? The crooked DA or someone who worked at Sprint? 🤨

I’m gathering that the gf is the sprint store manager. And they are alluding based off his music that ML potentially knew the DA and then they link to the corruption of the DA and the DA thwarting the investigation of AY’s case.

Jmo

Sent using Tapatalk

Wow I never remember hearing about that girlfriend either! This changes so much. I guess everyone was hiding that big missing piece of information. So even if they found what looked like female tracks going from the truck that night it could have been his GF and she was picked up by someone. Jealousy, now that's a motive.

but i still don't get it,

1. pinged near sprint store
2. gf who work in sprint store wiped it
3. then someone bring phone in live oak near aly's truck

that is not enough to squeeze gf and arrest someone already? :banghead:

Could the gf be a suspect? Maybe she was jealous? Would a decent girl commit a crime and cover for a man out with another woman. Was it a set up? So many questions with this new information. I was always curious why it first pinged by his house in the beginning and then found later by her car. How is this not enough to not bring the girlfriend In?

Does anyone remember what time the phone actually pinged at the Sprint store? I thought it was later in the evening or something.

April 5, 2017

The cellphone and truck belonging to a missing Yuba College student who vanished without a trace last week have been located and recovered by police, authorities in Northern California said.

[...]

Yeoman's pickup truck was found unoccupied about 5 p.m. Monday, in the area of Pennington Road in Live Oak, according to police.

[...]

That same day, a cellphone was also discovered by a citizen in the approximate area of the missing woman's truck. The individual tried to turn the phone on in an attempt to identify its owner, but the device only momentarily turned on before losing power, according to investigators.

I hope it's okay to put this comment from her official Find Alycia Yeoman FaceBook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/posts/940737282761435

"Justice for Aly Yeoman - The phone was never in the field. It was in the Sprint store across from the field while everyone was looking for it in the field on Sunday. The phone was dropped off there Saturday afternoon by a good samaritan who found it on the levee by the truck. The truck was hidden from view at the time and wasn't reported found until Monday. The phone was wiped when it was picked up by investigators on Monday.\"

I'll never understand why the manager at a cell phone store would wipe someone's phone without first find out who it belonged to. That's because IMO it was wiped on purpose.

Maybe this has been brought up before and I missed it, apologies if this is redundant. In the beginning of the case before Aly's body was found, her mother received texts that she was alive, kidnapped and made demands ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLmF9lbsLMw ). I'm curious if the IP address was ever recovered for those texts or if there has been any outcome that I'm missing.

Also, the cause of death (drowning) and toxicology are complete (blood alcohol content of about 0.07 percent, which is just under the legal limit to drive of 0.08 percent) ( http://www.chicoer.com/article/NA/20170616/NEWS/170619824 ) wondering if the manner of death is being held back as I'm not able to find anything after this article.

There are so many shady areas in this case and my heart goes out to her family and friends <3.

P.S. I'm really glad the FBI is involved!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back