Found Deceased CA - Amy Snow, 25, Salyer, 1 Dec 2016

Poor Amy. :( Condolences to her loved ones. :heartbeat:

Prayers for Amy and her family. Were there any searches done after she was missing. I remember there being very little information. I continue to stumped by how many incidents are ruled as "accidental". Maybe I've become too cynical or suspicious, but I hope there really was no one else involved here. JMO

If there's no note, and nobody saw them jump, it's ruled accidental. I'm pretty sure a good number of these are not.

Rest In Peace, Amy. Years ago another woman, who went by the name of Jade disappeared mysteriously from Hawkins Bar, which is the next tiny town past Salyer. I hope that there is not someone up in that community who is getting away with murder.

Is there a thread about jade. I've lived in the willow creek salyer and hb area since I was 5.

If there's no note, and nobody saw them jump, it's ruled accidental. I'm pretty sure a good number of these are not.

IIRC the famous Zodiac, just before he stopped sending letters to the Chronicle, warned that he was going to continue killing, only he would make it look like an accident. Does anyone else recall this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back