CA and GA too "Fragile" for Depo?

That's a good one. I guess we can be on the look out for Part 2. Will there be a new character (CA) or a return with GA. I still can't help but think it was planned...I know their are plenty who would disagree with me and I don't mean to sound harsh.....but I don't put anything pass the A's. He knew if he did this, suicide attempt, that he could use it for future excuses in getting out of situations and to gain sympathy. JMO

Well, he sure did want to be found. He used a credit card with his very well known name to pay for a hotel room on a seedy strip in another town, sent text messages to people throughout the night assuring he could be tracked by his cell phone (he'd learned that through what they could do with where Casey was at), hadn't shown up for scheduled meetings like he was supposed to do (and that became prominent) and ordered pizza to go with the beer he purchased (and managed to eat and drink!!!). He had meds available and when found, the bottles were empty. But he assured the medics he had not taken any and walked on his own two feet to the back of a squad car and not an ambulance. He was then placed in a hospital for observation.

I wasn't so sympathetic. I was more apathetic. I guess I'm getting inured to the Anthony Manipulation Machine.

I can't wrap my head around why the Anthony family can not walk by the press, and simply state: "no comment." They're under no obligation to speak to the press. None.

That is correct. Not even "no comment".

GA and CA looked terribly aged and their faces very gaunt and drawn at the hearing yesterday. Especially GA. He looks like a different man. Since CA has had to be put on so many meds in the wake of Caylee's disappearance and with George's suicide attempt, I think they definitely have medical/health issues which could impede their answering in a deposition. I wish for their sake they could just get it behind them, though. I can't imagine having lost your granddaughter in this horrific way and then being put through this so soon after, especially when it was a certain tabloid news network that put this particular woman's face out there in the public domain a thousand times, not them. They had nothing to do with it. For them to be grilled like Lee was by this woman's lawyers following their horrific loss seems a bit...I don't know. That said, I do wish they could simply be done with it and not have to think about it any more. MOO

They didn't just suddenly lose their granddaughter. They lost her the day after that wonderfully poignant video of her at the nursing home was filmed. The realization that she was not just being kept away from them by their daughter was made the day they picked up the car with the dead body smell that each of them identified. The fact that she was truly dead was when their daughter's lies became their lies. The battle they have faced from late July until now is one they have themselves determined needed to be fought and that is to make people buy into the "Casey is innocent" lies.

They are not fragile from having to come to grips with all of this being a horrible tragedy. They are not fragile for having to face perhaps losing their daughter. They are not fragile at all. They are, in short, acting the next part, the part they should have continued from July 15 to today. The part they have known was there and determined they were not going to perform because it didn't suit their purposes.

Their grief isn't new. I wonder sometimes if it was ever sincere.

I can't wrap my head around why the Anthony family can not walk by the press, and simply state: "no comment." They're under no obligation to speak to the press. None.

Oh no, did they speak to the press again? At the time I was watching yesterday I was encouraged because I saw them walk by the press and ignore them, I thought that their lawyer must have gotten through to them that they need to ignore the press. But the live feed on the hearing died before the end and I didn't get to see them exit.

They didn't just suddenly lose their granddaughter. They lost her the day after that wonderfully poignant video of her at the nursing home was filmed. The realization that she was not just being kept away from them by their daughter was made the day they picked up the car with the dead body smell that each of them identified. The fact that she was truly dead was when their daughter's lies became their lies. The battle they have faced from late July until now is one they have themselves determined needed to be fought and that is to make people buy into the "Casey is innocent" lies.

They are not fragile from having to come to grips with all of this being a horrible tragedy. They are not fragile for having to face perhaps losing their daughter. They are not fragile at all. They are, in short, acting the next part, the part they should have continued from July 15 to today. The part they have known was there and determined they were not going to perform because it didn't suit their purposes.

Their grief isn't new. I wonder sometimes if it was ever sincere.

I think they hoped beyond hope that Caylee might be alive as long as they possibly could, until her body was found. I think the exhaustion of the many months of not knowing where she was or if something terrible had happened to her, followed by her remains being found in such a horrible state, and being burdened not only with the loss of Caylee and the knowledge that she was murdered but still with so many unanswered questions of what exactly happened to her, has taken a visible toll on them, as it would on anyone. I can't even imagine the horror of what they have been through.

Unfortunately, in this family there are words that are meant to use only for convenience-

Love- respect- loyalty- family- compassion- truth- fragile - stress- ,etc,etc, and let's not forget Caylee............. Remember her.... Caylee

Just who in this family is seeking justice for Caylee ?

They have never looked fragile to me. George smacking his gum throughout the funeral was disgusting and Cindy doing it yesterday.....what is wrong with BC that he wouldn't tell them that it is not appropriate to smack gum in churches and court?

They look to me like they are enjoying their money and new lifestyle, which no longer involves having to work to make money.

They set up the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation in October, months before they say they even knew she was gone.....these are not fragile people, they are people thinking about money and little else.

Well, he sure did want to be found. He used a credit card with his very well known name to pay for a hotel room on a seedy strip in another town, sent text messages to people throughout the night assuring he could be tracked by his cell phone (he'd learned that through what they could do with where Casey was at), hadn't shown up for scheduled meetings like he was supposed to do (and that became prominent) and ordered pizza to go with the beer he purchased (and managed to eat and drink!!!). He had meds available and when found, the bottles were empty. But he assured the medics he had not taken any and walked on his own two feet to the back of a squad car and not an ambulance. He was then placed in a hospital for observation.

I wasn't so sympathetic. I was more apathetic. I guess I'm getting inured to the Anthony Manipulation Machine.

I agree 100 percent with your post. Everything about this couple is fake. Especially George's attemp to take his own life.
jmo

I say its a lot of Hooyey! Its so contradicting. And whoever the judge was that gave them time to finish grieving must be sympathetic to the A's.

GA and CA looked terribly aged and their faces very gaunt and drawn at the hearing yesterday. Especially GA. He looks like a different man. Since CA has had to be put on so many heavy anti-anxiety meds in the wake of Caylee's disappearance and with George's suicide attempt, I think they definitely have medical/health issues which could impede their answering in a deposition. I wish for their sake they could just get it behind them, though. I can't imagine having lost your granddaughter in this horrific way and then being put through this so soon after, especially when it was a certain tabloid news network that put this particular woman's face out there in the public domain a thousand times, not them. They had nothing to do with it. For them to be grilled like Lee was by this woman's lawyers following their horrific loss seems a bit...I don't know. That said, I do wish they could simply be done with it and not have to think about it any more. MOO

I think Cindy has been on anti anxiety meds way before Caylee disappeared.

I agree 100 percent with your post. Everything about this couple is fake. Especially George's attemp to take his own life.
jmo

I'm inclined to agree with you as well-

If one intends to commit suicide- I really don't think they think about food or beer. They may leave a note to be found after, but I don't believe many make phone calls to inform anyone- especially knowing they can be easily tracked down-
I believe GA suffers from a guilt situation- whatever that may be-
or, maybe seeking sympathy from CA and LA because he didn't follow their lead- If he wants back in he has to go with the flow- and it seems he did-
I am truly sorry for his loss of his grandchild- but other than that - shame on him-

I'm inclined to agree with you as well-

If one intends to commit suicide- I really don't think they think about food or beer. They may leave a note to be found after, but I don't believe many make phone calls to inform anyone- especially knowing they can be easily tracked down-
I believe GA suffers from a guilt situation- whatever that may be-
or, maybe seeking sympathy from CA and LA because he didn't follow their lead- If he wants back in he has to go with the flow- and it seems he did-
I am truly sorry for his loss of his grandchild- but other than that - shame on him-

I agree. And I would add that imo, George is enjoying his victim role. I think he changed his story from losing the family money gambling to losing it in a get rich quick scam, to try to make him look like a victim and to get him some sympathy, I think the same with the suicide attempt. And now he hopes he can make a living out of playing victim.

It has always appeared to me that the three A's are panndering to KC for fear of dirty laundry within the family being aired little by little at trial, like a slow torture. I feel the A's think if they show a United Front KC might spare them at trial. I would love to see the A's have a FU attitude towards KC and go on their Bon Voyage!

I say its a lot of Hooyey! Its so contradicting. And whoever the judge was that gave them time to finish grieving must be sympathetic to the A's.

AGREED! The only thing that they are "fragile" about is whether or not they can word their lies just so in order to avoid being charged with perjury. IMO that is the only thing that is keeping them from testifying as required by law.

AGREED! The only thing that they are "fragile" about is whether or not they can word their lies just so in order to avoid being charged with perjury. IMO that is the only thing that is keeping them from testifying as required by law.

I agree, too. Their appearance at the hearing yesterday confirmed that for me. OT: I hope CA's dagger eyes weren't focussed on the judge!

GA and CA looked terribly aged and their faces very gaunt and drawn at the hearing yesterday. Especially GA. He looks like a different man. Since CA has had to be put on so many heavy anti-anxiety meds in the wake of Caylee's disappearance and with George's suicide attempt, I think they definitely have medical/health issues which could impede their answering in a deposition. I wish for their sake they could just get it behind them, though. I can't imagine having lost your granddaughter in this horrific way and then being put through this so soon after, especially when it was a certain tabloid news network that put this particular woman's face out there in the public domain a thousand times, not them. They had nothing to do with it. For them to be grilled like Lee was by this woman's lawyers following their horrific loss seems a bit...I don't know. That said, I do wish they could simply be done with it and not have to think about it any more. MOO

I believe the entire Anthony family used every opportunity they had to spread ZG's name "out there in the public domain" ~ I don't see them as totally harmless in this area.

While I'm sure they are "fragile" now, I don't see that as a temporary state. I think the injuries they carry now will be long-lasting. I don't think ZG's legal remedy should take a back seat waiting for the Anthony family to heal.

I hope this does not sound crass.........I have dealt with a death of a child as I have said here before.

I cannot wrap my head around how good the A's looked at court yesterday....have only seen one picture...I don't get how they even can care how they look in public..who cares if your clothes match...who cares how you look for the media....you should be broken by now with all of this.........BROKEN.....you don't give a frigging crap how you look.....you are dealing with the death of your grandchild and the possible death of your daughter and you go in looking like you just stepped out of a beauty shop????
Maybe I should just delete this post....I just do not understand and mods please understand where i am coming from...I am not trying to be ugly here but I wish somebody could explain it to me cause I sure as heck don't get it.

I have, for a long time, said the A's were very, very good at using the media. Lots of families of missing children learn this skill, sadly a needed one in those times. But the A's learned all too quickly how to 'spin' for the media, and that's not normal for a grieving family. It has bothered me since back in the summer that CA was always perfectly groomed. I do not mean that as CA bashing - just from personal experience - when I'm in a great deal of stress and financial troubles, the beauty shop is the last place I go. She's maintained a professionally styled head of hair all along, and that's time consuming and expensive. That's her business and that's fine with me - but don't play on my sympathy saying you can't function when you are obviously making regular trips to the stylist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back