GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touches my very soul. Please God let this child be safe and found.

Police indicate that Andressian Sr. was not forthcoming with information. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of child endangerment and child abduction.

I'm going to say it. In cases like these, where children are involved, and LE KNOWS the one in custody was the last one with the child and they will NOT tell where that child is, FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILD, I think they should apply some "pressure." In cases like these, it's a matter of life of death for that baby. These abductors love themselves more than they ever loved that child. They should be forced to talk in these cases, IMHO. JMO. What lengths would one go to save a child?

Here's a more recent photo of Aramazd Andressian Jr

1513ed7d13f8689171b6ebf85ab59337.jpg

I hope LE has checked cameras, etc. at nearby airports traveling to foreign countries.

http://abc11.com/news/police-search-for-5-year-old-boy;-father-arrested/1910702/

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/1722171084469885

From link: (paraphrasing) originally a judge set bail at $10,000, BUT because of additional information uncovered by detectives, it was increased to $10 MILLION.

Imo--whatever additional information detectives uncovered, it is not looking good [emoji17]

Also says that reason for father being passed out is still unknown. I would feel different if he had a medical condition that caused him to pass out, versus if it was due to drugs or alcohol. I wish we knew [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I hope they find this baby unharmed. This breaks my heart.

http://abc11.com/news/police-search-for-5-year-old-boy;-father-arrested/1910702/

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/1722171084469885

From link: (paraphrasing) originally a judge set bail at $10,000, BUT because of additional information uncovered by detectives, it was increased to $10 MILLION.

Imo--whatever additional information detectives uncovered, it is not looking good [emoji17]

Also says that reason for father being passed out is still unknown. I would feel different if he had a medical condition that caused him to pass out, versus if it was due to drugs or alcohol. I wish we knew [emoji51]

I would venture to say if Dad had a medical condition and happened to pass out right then and in the process of him being out of it, the child wandered off and became lost, there is no way he'd have a 10 milion bond. My two cents.

I would venture to say if Dad had a medical condition and happened to pass out right then and in the process of him being out of it, the child wandered off and became lost, there is no way he'd have a 10 milion bond. My two cents.

100% agree.

I wish we knew what LE found in his apt. They definitely aren't buying this Dads story.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to suppress a rant and failing. Big men talk a big game when they have an ex and a child they're dealing with. But then when it's LE , they cannot seem to muster the big man talk anymore. You were loud and proud enough to do whatever deed you did. Man up and tell where the baby is!!

my 4 year old is 3" 6 1/2 and weighs 41 pounds. hes a stringbean. since his last apt he grew 3.5 inches and hasn't gained any weight. this little boy is stocky.

I hope to hope to hope dad is hiding him and did not hurt him!!! :(

The info in the link in the OP says Aramazd is 4 foot 1 inches, but the police info says he is 41 inches. It looks like the latter is correct - 41 inches.

I'm going by my 8 yr old, who is 4 foot 3 inches and 53 lbs... I always hate to point out weight related matters, but there's a big difference between 4ft1 and 41 inches if you're trying to find a child... and my son is a bean pole whereas Aramazd is definitely stockier at around the same weight.

I might be late but they were week on and week off.

my questions are how has their co parenting been going?

me too so worried I have tears and fear that his home revealed everything. His father has been arrested. When I first read the headline I thought: "well, he passed out from drinking maybe and the child wandered away and he will be found shortly." Then I read KTLA and here, and my heart fell through my feet. Where is his mother why did he have custody and why didn't she? Why was there an arrangement for four days during the week which would disrupt schooling etc? I have too many questions.

my 4 year old is 3" 6 1/2 and weighs 41 pounds. hes a stringbean. since his last apt he grew 3.5 inches and hasn't gained any weight. this little boy is stocky.

I hope to hope to hope dad is hiding him and did not hurt him!!! :(

I saw in one of the articles posted here today they are now saying he's 3 foot 5 inches (41 inches). Glad the news corrected it. It might make a difference!

I'm trying to hang on to any shred of hope that Aramazd will be found safe... maybe dad went on a drug binge and truly doesn't remember and isn't cooperating because he doesn't want to get in trouble for the drugs... maybe another drug user has the child and is trying to figure out how to return him without getting in trouble for drugs or other unrelated crimes... idk. Just clinging to shreds of hope... against hope, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab