CA CA - Asha Kreimer, 26, Point Arena, 21 September 2015

Could nobody go there (Jamei) to look for her?

It seems strange to me as well that no one seems to be in the area looking for her.
Yes, her mother still lives in Australia, but travels here frequently to look for her and canvas homeless communities.
I don't live in Lake County, but some people who do have posted in the Facebook group that they are looking!

Very interesting @Invisible~miss. If all is this is true it's even more horrendous then I imagined. I figured some stuff out (initials, names) but sadly I can't react in a serious way. I would be crossing the rules, because there is no proof of any of it, speculation, also people who are no POI can't be named.

In Asha's case specific, who know's what horrible things she might have seen. I'm still thinking about that she was yelling that she killed Joy, but where is Joy, she is not an official missing person (also that's still bothering me....) It's very complicated all together.

I'm sure there are even more people missing from Mendocino County then there are registered in Namus. (35 are registered and not all of them are related to the Marijuana business, btw)

Asha is registered in Namus under missing persons in Mendocino County, so that is correct if you ask me.

OT. But f.i. Tellie Jo Simmons is not coming up on this list. I believe she is not in Namus at all and I don't know why.[/QU
Very interesting @Invisible~miss. If all is this is true it's even more horrendous then I imagined. I figured some stuff out (initials, names) but sadly I can't react in a serious way. I would be crossing the rules, because there is no proof of any of it, speculation, also people who are no POI can't be named.

In Asha's case specific, who know's what horrible things she might have seen. I'm still thinking about that she was yelling that she killed Joy, but where is Joy, she is not an official missing person (also that's still bothering me....) It's very complicated all together.

I'm sure there are even more people missing from Mendocino County then there are registered in Namus. (35 are registered and not all of them are related to the Marijuana business, btw)

Asha is registered in Namus under missing persons in Mendocino County, so that is correct if you ask me.

OT. But f.i. Tellie Jo Simmons is not coming up on this list. I believe she is not in Namus at all and I don't know why.

I don't understand why not either. I did my best to make sure she was listed somewhere and I was appalled by the lack of correct information listed on tellie .
Her own family members from what I know have never really seemed interested in any of that. They complained a lot but never really did anything toward things like making sure she was in databases. I believe she's in the doe network because of non family but it was incorrect in areas that I personally had to contact web site to get fixed particularly in the area of one of her really prominent tattoos the one of the purple flowers and vine she had vertical down the back of her left calf. I was kind of shocked that her family was so vague about the real details.
I have been told that her brother and husband and several other individuals should have been interviewed in depth but in all actuality I have doubts that occurred. If we are being honest here, it would seem to me that between her mothers online comments related to this disappearance and the rumor mill along with certain posts made by her brother in November of 2012 oddly indicative of some " deed being done " with previous complaints about having no money and suddenly perking up and apparently having plenty money and new vehicle etc...

This could In my opinion be very plausible and should most definitely be a matter which law enforcement would be wise to look back into. I know of several people who don't know each other in any way whatsoever whom have stated in their latest or last interactions with her she very clearly eluded to being in turmoil with family over her having pitched in to purchase the property the family was on at the time and that she was afraid of them due to their threats and their expectations for her to vacate property because they were afraid her criminal activity would draw law enforcement there where they were likely doing things that would potentially cost them their freedom and to answer for themselves.

Again I'm sorry I can't verify this stuff but I've had plenty of time to evaluate and try to make connections between certain things and different people and I'm sure some of this stuff is not very hard to untangle should the police decide it to be a worthy cause.
I believe it to be.

Ps. If the posts on her brothers old Facebook page are correct to people's hunch, that would make her actual disappearance not December 2013 but a couple months prior to. Which also oddly enough seems to be the last time almost to the exact day tellie posted on her own Facebook page or responded to comments. This is one large coincidence that I would have no actual reason to overlook if I were in the position to investigate the case.
I'd like her to be listed with Namus.
Her mother is no longer living. She has passed. Unfortunately I'm not sure if her dad is living anymore either and it seems like a stretch to think that either of her brothers will be taking the time to add her there.

Excuse my mistake. I meant that I believe that she was listed as missing via Mendocino sheriff dept based on the date given by her family which I believed to be in December of 2012 or 13. It is speculation that this actually could have occurred in the month of November of 2012 and then only reported later for some unknown reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
And back to Asha's case which is why I'm here and I apologize for jumping off topic but am I correct in my understanding that not only Asha but her neighbor L Ryan pratt AS WELL AS JOY ARE ALL 3 MISSING???

I did not realize that until today.
That is a complex phenomenon in which sounds to be also very coincidental.

And back to Asha's case which is why I'm here and I apologize for jumping off topic but am I correct in my understanding that not only Asha but her neighbor L Ryan pratt AS WELL AS JOY ARE ALL 3 MISSING???

I did not realize that until today.
That is a complex phenomenon in which sounds to be also very coincidental.

The neighbor "Eddie" is an official missing person and has a threat here. In there also J. has been discussed and it seems she was in prison for a while and is not officially missing. CA - CA - Loral "Eddie" Pratt Ryan, 52, Albion, 1 Sept 2018 Eddie's sister (not verified) has been posting there also about the possible whereabouts of J.

The neighbor "Eddie" is an official missing person and has a threat here. In there also J. has been discussed and it seems she was in prison for a while and is not officially missing. CA - CA - Loral "Eddie" Pratt Ryan, 52, Albion, 1 Sept 2018 Eddie's sister (not verified) has been posting there also about the possible whereabouts of J.

I am not personally moved by learning of this and I'm all kinds of skeptical about the real validity with this type of talk. I think that's probably because I'm no stranger to watching things slowly and subtly fall to the wayside and put on the back burner or fall through the cracks simply because of the fact that this exact same technique has been used and reused successfully in a way to verbally distract from a thing being followed through on and solved. they do this especially to the local crowd which is why none of them are willing to give the information. It's not only a measure of distraction to protect their heinous actions from being uncovered but also used pretty strategically to threaten and quietly discourage anyone with information from passing it along.

I am pretty sure that the anonymity we have here is a very fortunate advantage over this process and we have the upper hand because unfortunately even the police are susceptible to being terrorized in a variety of ways that could also hinder any progress. I think it's likely to be figured out by someone that does this type of investigating without having the target on their back.

I believe its a good possibility that she might very well indeed be legitimately missing and things like that would have some impact on the focus or the push to locate someone who is Said to be in hiding or incarcerated and I would like to run a background check to see if there is any substantial evidence that could provide clarification regarding her possible inmate status. I have no information about j or her previous addresses or anywhere to start but I'd love to see if that statement could be debunked.

There was a delay in searching for a girl out of round valley due to unsubstantiated claims that indicated her being in a black out process after having supposedly signed herself into rehab determined later to be a totally false piece of information that only bought the subject In question extra time. If anyone has any personally identifying information for j they can provide me through a private message I am really interested in looking into it and currently have some time on my hands to do so. It would be a great help to start me off

I am not personally moved by learning of this and I'm all kinds of skeptical about the real validity with this type of talk. I think that's probably because I'm no stranger to watching things slowly and subtly fall to the wayside and put on the back burner or fall through the cracks simply because of the fact that this exact same technique has been used and reused successfully in a way to verbally distract from a thing being followed through on and solved. they do this especially to the local crowd which is why none of them are willing to give the information. It's not only a measure of distraction to protect their heinous actions from being uncovered but also used pretty strategically to threaten and quietly discourage anyone with information from passing it along.

I am pretty sure that the anonymity we have here is a very fortunate advantage over this process and we have the upper hand because unfortunately even the police are susceptible to being terrorized in a variety of ways that could also hinder any progress. I think it's likely to be figured out by someone that does this type of investigating without having the target on their back.

I believe its a good possibility that she might very well indeed be legitimately missing and things like that would have some impact on the focus or the push to locate someone who is Said to be in hiding or incarcerated and I would like to run a background check to see if there is any substantial evidence that could provide clarification regarding her possible inmate status. I have no information about j or her previous addresses or anywhere to start but I'd love to see if that statement could be debunked.

There was a delay in searching for a girl out of round valley due to unsubstantiated claims that indicated her being in a black out process after having supposedly signed herself into rehab determined later to be a totally false piece of information that only bought the subject In question extra time. If anyone has any personally identifying information for j they can provide me through a private message I am really interested in looking into it and currently have some time on my hands to do so. It would be a great help to start me off
Unless that is against the rules otherwise I'll find it . More quickly if anyone can suggest a direction to head in order to gather that information as quickly as possible.

There was a delay in searching for a girl out of round valley due to unsubstantiated claims that indicated her being

O.T. It's complicated to maneuver through cases without overstepping the rules of WS. To prevent rumors, speculation etc. clouding up a case, I think it's good these rules are there. That's the reason why f.i. family members have to be verified to prevent that. As far as I can tell Eddie's sister is not (yet). I don't have the feeling this member is lying b.t.w., but there is kind of a problem with being an anonymous member, as you can imagine. It could be anyone. As J. is not an official missing person (everybody can file a missing person in the state as far as I know) we can not post things about her here. I feel very uncomfortable about the situation your sketching. It sounds like corruption, manipulation, rules like "don't snitch", hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil or........ scaring people...you know what I mean.

Asha Kreimer was last seen on Sept. 21, 2015 in Point Arena. She was born in 1989 and described as 5-foot-10, 148 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, has a triangle tattoo on her right wrist and has a gap between her two front teeth. Anyone with information about Kreimer’s location is asked to contact the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office at 707-463-4095 and reference case number 1523867.

Missing person cases in Mendocino and Lake counties

I wonder what ever happened with the sighting of Asha, spotted in Willets, CA, 6 weeks ago, mentally challenged, according to mom (as of May 2021) Poor sweetie....I feel so sorry for Asha and her loved once.

I wonder what ever happened with the sighting of Asha, spotted in Willets, CA, 6 weeks ago, mentally challenged, according to mom (as of May 2021) Poor sweetie....I feel so sorry for Asha and her loved once.

I also keep thinking about this FB post from Asha's mom. She seemed very convinced, IMO, that it was a true sighting of Asha in Willits

NOV 14, 2021
Six years after walking out of a California restaurant, Asha Kreimer is still missing (sfgate.com)
Asha Kreimer had been awake for five straight days when she arrived at the Rollerville Cafe in Mendocino County for breakfast.

Kreimer, then 26, was in the midst of a severe mental health incident. The night before, her concerned boyfriend and friends took her to a local hospital for treatment. Due to her erratic behavior, she was put under a psychiatric hold, known as a 5150 in California, for three hours before the hospital released her back to the care of her companions. Her mother, Jeannie Kremier, says that there is a history of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia in Asha Kreimer’s family, and that she appeared to be showing signs of a “sudden psychotic event.”

Although she was able to present herself calmly enough to hospital staff to secure her release, Jeannie Kreimer says Asha again began acting out of character once back at the home she shared with her boyfriend in Albion. She allegedly attempted to run away from the home multiple times and obsessed over having killed a neighbor who she had never harmed. She also tried to jump out of a moving vehicle.

On the morning of Monday, Sept. 21, 2015, Kreimer’s friends thought a trip to her favorite breakfast spot in Point Arena might help to comfort her. Kreimer, her boyfriend and a friend got in the car, then drove down Highway 1 to the cafe. Sometime between 10:30 and 11 a.m., Kreimer said she needed to use the bathroom and left the table.

[...]

Sounds like a bad LSD trip triggering an underlying mental condition. The symptoms are well documented, I don't know how the hospital allowed to let her go. To be even more specific, it happens when you're in a bad state of mind, take a higher than usual LSD dose and smoke some weed. Late 20's in women, early 20's in males. IMO

Asha is still not found. No updates, besides she "made it" to Wikipedia. Disappearance of Asha Kreimer - Wikipedia

I think it's no unimaginable she is living somewhere in a homeless community. That doesn't make things better. Living like that for 6 years now is very challenging. I sincerely hope that there are people around her who love and protect her, in the good sense of the word.

Asha is still not found. No updates, besides she "made it" to Wikipedia. Disappearance of Asha Kreimer - Wikipedia

I think it's no unimaginable she is living somewhere in a homeless community. That doesn't make things better. Living like that for 6 years now is very challenging. I sincerely hope that there are people around her who love and protect her, in the good sense of the word.

I think about Asha, her mother and her sister often. No new news from mom. Was really hoping it was her that they spotted near Ukiah, but alas no leads there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back