Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

Could he have been in a drug induced psychosis and ran to the property to hide?

Or, is the person who has since passed involved in some way?

People who have been clean and relapse are more susceptible to dirty drugs or accidental overdose because their tolerance level is changed during their sober period.

Prayers for all of his loved ones!

can you link the small house? i wwalked around there w the google guy and i saw buildings but not a small house and im curious.
This is the image from March 2019. You can see the building that is now overgrown, boarded up and surrounded by metal fencing was actually a couple of small houses.

This is the image from March 2019. You can see the building that is now overgrown, boarded up and surrounded by metal fencing was actually a couple of small houses.

Thank you for posting this! You can also see that the two-story building on the right is also boarded up, even in March 2019, so that's even more of an area void of residents, and thereby, of potential witnesses.

Even if passers-by smelled something decaying, I can unfortunately see how they may not have called it in, thinking it was some animal that probably wandered in there looking for food and died.

but considering the text that Beau had sent to 911

The 4th episode of The Vanished podcast which is linked above has interesting details on the 911 text.

Apparently the Uber app makes its easy to start a text to 911 and pre-populates such a text with some info. The language in the text that Beau sent is exactly what the Uber app would have pre-populated. The interesting thing is that the text was only a portion of what would have been pre-populated. The implication is Beau accidentally hit the button in the app which created a text he didn't want to send and then he tried to delete it.

Maybe or maybe not, but I hadn't heard that explanation before.

People who have been clean and relapse are more susceptible to dirty drugs or accidental overdose because their tolerance level is changed during their sober period.

Prayers for all of his loved ones!
This is what I’m wondering. He may have taken Fentanyl (with or without knowing) and felt he was OD’ing so he texted 911. Possibly panicked and wanted to be let out of the car and stumbled into the abandoned building. MOO. Tragic situation all around.

This is what I’m wondering. He may have taken Fentanyl (with or without knowing) and felt he was OD’ing so he texted 911. Possibly panicked and wanted to be let out of the car and stumbled into the abandoned building. MOO. Tragic situation all around.
I think that's very unlikely that he happened to stumble into one of the very few abandoned buildings in that area.

What were the chances?

Nope, I can't see it happening.

Unless he knew it was abandoned before he potentially OD'd, but then, why would he?

Beau didn't seem like the kind to go nosing around back alleys and side street's looking for safe places to doss down and use.

JMO.

Has anyone read whether Beau's laptops and belongings were found with him?

What a great question!! My fear is that LE is going to write Beau’s death off as a self administered overdose by on individual with a history of drug use. Thereby shutting down any real investigation. If the backpack is not with him, it could have been stolen after death— but could also have been the motivation for someone to attack Beau. In my area, people have been murdered for their shoes, phones or jackets.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I've read that Fentanyl can make you fearful and paranoid. If he took it (or some other substance), maybe he thought he was being followed and decided to hide in the abandoned area where he eventually OD'd and died.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I've read that Fentanyl can make you fearful and paranoid. If he took it (or some other substance), maybe he thought he was being followed and decided to hide in the abandoned area where he eventually OD'd and died.

The images of the courtyard boggle my mind though. It doesn’t seem big or overgrown enough to conceal a body for a year and a half, especially being a spot frequented by unhoused people. And I didn't see any disturbed earth to indicate someone tried to bury him.

If LE doesn’t suspect foul play, I imagine they don’t think the body was moved there. So people were just hanging out right next to the body this whole time, without noticing it?

I think we will get additional info that will make this make sense. I also do not think foul play will end up being involved.

As an example I offer the case of Drexyll Tolstoy, who was found outside the building where he was last seen in Manhattan over 6 months after disappearing. Similarly, people wondered how this could be possible and whether he had been placed there later. It turned out that he'd jumped from the top of the building and fallen into an unused area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back