Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

I find it sad that his own company’s Facebook page has made no mention of
him being missing. He seems like he has isolated himself and pretty detached from his company. After reading 1 of his recent (Nov13th) blog entry he comes off disjointed and has more than 1 YT channel with only 1 odd, cutoff video from October-seems he may have started drinking months ago perhaps some other mental health issue going on as well with what I am perceiving as potentially some paranoia-not sure if alcoholism can cause someone to feel paranoid though.
Ok, yes after reading this blog I think it is very safe to say he has relapsed. The 'About Me' section in this seems to be written by someone most likely intoxicated. With the only two blog posts being in Oct and Nov he highly likely he recently created this and I believe he was going on a downward spiral that either was the cause of the breakup/estrangement from his fiance or was a result from that and he had a breakdown. The blog is very telling as well about his past struggles, how he was in prison for a year when he was younger and about how he still hears the voices in his head tell him he is a drug addict that keeps relapsing way too many times. This is profoundly hard to read, addiction and mental illness are just so devastating. And to have come so far, done so well and turned his life around only to still feel not enough and struggle is simply heartbreaking. I honestly hope they find him soon, whatever state he is in, ideally alive and just hiding out, to bring closure to all of his loved ones. To me leaving his car, keys and belongings other than a backpack make me fear the worst but there is still hope.

https://www.thebeaumann.com/

Thanks @StarRemy8! I found the Instagram account. I’m sure his fiancé is extremely upset about Beau’s disappearance, even if they are no longer together, just not publicly posting about it. I think it’s odd that Beau himself doesn’t have more of a social media presence. It might indicate that he’s a very private person, which could be part of why the family didn’t alert the public sooner. Or could it be that Beau deleted social media prior to his disappearance? We don’t know.
No problem! Yes, I don't doubt for a second that he isn't upset with his disappearance by any means so I hope it didn't come off that way. I just think after seeing 5 years of IG posts and his most recent that it leads me to believe they were no longer in the same type of relationship if any at all and that is important to know bc it helps possibly make sense of his current state of mind. Before somehow finding that I would have had no idea he was in a relationship, let alone had a fiance and nothing the fam/friends have said (which I completely understand bc they don't need to) indicated any sort of recent changes in his life or that he had relapsed in the past etc. so I think without finding that I might have not thought this was the case. That trip to Aruba with his fiance and Mom was only a few months ago and it looked like they had a wonderful time so after seeing that, and then the current blog he created shortly after it seems to shed a little more light on everything MOO.

That blog.... quite the eye opener.

It seems to me he could be suffering from some mental illness as well as possibly relapsed. I hope he is somewhere getting the help he needs.
I agree. Possibly mental illness and he’s using substances to self-medicate. My heart really breaks for him when I try to read that blog. I think his family knew he was on a downward spiral before he disappeared.

This is a sad, sad story. Addiction/ mental illness is so very real! Especially around the holidays.

Nate Eaton recently posted a story. He does a secret Santa every year. 2 years ago "secret Santa" gifted a car to a recovering addict. This addict died this Christmas. Even the stories of hope and success can be broken. :(

Beau seems like a likeable wonderful person! He made Forbes magazine here:
Sober Grid Founder Comes Clean

I found his significant other's FB page and he has been posting non-stop. He seems truly heartbroken about Beau's disappearance. Lots of pictures of them together. Posts from Ink Master, Chris Hansen, and Sarah Palin bringing awareness to his disappearance. He is well loved.

I sincerely hope he is found soon and is safe. I hope he hasn't relapsed, but if he has, I hope he seeks help soon! I really wonder what the 911 call was about! Can anyone rewind the tapes and see what he said?? Come home Beau!

Last edited:
This is a sad, sad story. Addiction/ mental illness is so very real! Especially around the holidays.
(Snipped for focus)

I found his significant other's FB page and he has been posting non-stop. He seems truly heartbroken about Beau's disappearance. Lots of pictures of them together. Posts from Ink Master, Chris Hansen, and Sarah Palin bringing awareness to his disappearance. He is well loved.

I sincerely hope he is found soon and is safe. I hope he hasn't relapsed, but if he has, I hope he seeks help soon! I really wonder what the 911 call was about! Can anyone rewind the tapes and see what he said?? Come home Beau!

Found his fiancé’s FB page - it sounds like they are still together. Poor man. It is such a sad story. Wish we’d hear from LE on what they are doing to find Beau.

Oh yay, I found it now too, had only originally found IG one yesterday! Well that is good that they still look together but even more terribly sad. I wonder why he is not tagged in anything from the family that tags some of his friends? I looked forever yesterday and that profile never came up so I wonder if he just made it not private since it popped right up today.

There's a few more details from the local newspaper where his mother lives here: Oxford family seeks answers on Beau Mann missing in LA since November
Thanks, that clears up some things for sure. So he had just recently ended the relationship with his fiance after their Aruba trip that she went on with them. He had started talking to someone else...I am not sure what most people think "friends with benefits" means but I definitely do not think that means him just letting someone stay with him as the man makes it sound. I assume this means more of a physical relationship even if the other man says they were not dating as that is typically exactly what that phrase means "hooking up but not dating". It sounds though that he had been in another city when he went missing but knowing how they met online might shed light on if he was meeting other people.

The night before he had gone out to get food and had someone over and the next morning went for coffee which was normal for him. It could also be important to know who came over to his apt the night before as they may have some important information but it seems like no one knows who that person was. This could also be someone he met online after finding out the man he wanted to hang out with who he had met online was in a different city and could have found someone else to spend time with that evening. They might have had plans the next day or maybe he had made plans with someone else online the next day and that is why he left his car at home.

We now know the next day when he went missing after the 7-11 that he bought a bag of ice there, a few other items and was holding a fountain drink (which could have been just for ice). That he had multiple laptops in his backpack that fell out in the 7-11 and he had to stuff them back in before leaving. And that the Uber part came from him texting 911 about an Uber but nothing else minutes after he left the store so they are just guessing he might have been in one. This new information is helpful as in it provides some further detail but also makes it even more bizarre that he seems to have just left the 7-11 and disappeared. I would still love to know when/where the first picture was of him walking with the backpack as it did not seem quite as full there as it did in the store where the laptops fell out.

And why buy a bag of ice?
That is such an odd detail to me. He was planning to be somewhere fairly quickly or have a soggy cold mess in the Uber. You can’t eat or use that much ice without a container, so was he meeting someone?
I know LE doesn’t share these details, but his Lyft and Uber apps and possibly his dating apps should have given his mom some clues by now.

That is such an odd detail to me. He was planning to be somewhere fairly quickly or have a soggy cold mess in the Uber. You can’t eat or use that much ice without a container, so was he meeting someone?
I know LE doesn’t share these details, but his Lyft and Uber apps and possibly his dating apps should have given his mom some clues by now.

Exactly! So strange. I don't think the ice would have made it to his house. Why would someone buy ice unless they planned to get it to a cooler or freezer pretty quick?

There's a few more details from the local newspaper where his mother lives here: Oxford family seeks answers on Beau Mann missing in LA since November
Noting:
  • He had spent Thanksgiving in Texas with his siblings, both from Massachusetts, and arrived in LA on Nov. 29.
  • Per his mother, his assistant picked him up and brought him to his apartment from the airport.
  • A quick trip out for what looked like some takeout food and a visit from a friend that evening, were all captured on a security camera.
  • The next morning, the camera again recorded as he left home on foot and visited a coffee shop — something normal for Beau.
  • At about 2 p.m., the 7-Eleven camera captured him as he hefted a large backpack off and the contents, including laptop computers, spilled out.
  • He repacked his bag and left the store at 2:06 p.m. with a large icy fountain drink in one hand, a bulky plastic store bag in the other and a bandanna covering the lower part of his face as a mask.
  • It's believed he climbed into either an Uber or a Lyft because less than 10 minutes later, a text came from his cellphone and went to 911.
  • The message indicated he was in an Uber.
  • Police reached out to him twice and got no response.

From the article:

[...]

Mann said one thing she recalled was that Beau was planning to meet up with a man he had become acquainted with recently.

That man is BB.

BB said in a telephone interview that he had done some work for Beau and stayed in his apartment sometime around August. He said the two were not dating but were "friends ... with benefits," which he described as Beau allowing him to stay at his apartment with him for a time.

[...]

She believes Beau had recently ended a long-term relationship and noted that he had been working hard at being less easy to take advantage of, even saying "no" on a few occasions during a trip she took with him to Aruba, which left her surprised.

[...]

da6b04d2-7e2f-4a5a-81b6-2771d433e371-beau711mann.jpg

See now in the most recent article it says a bag of ice the first time it described the 7-Eleven video, but later down in the article it lists the items he was carrying again, and this time it says an Icy fountain drink and the bag of other items. At first I thought I just misread it at the start till I see you all (and myself really) wondering why he had a bag of ice. I wonder if it was described as an ICEE drink at first and it’s been misquoted now. I’d be more inclined to believe an Icee Drink vs a bag of ice. Moo

“At about 2 p.m., the 7-Eleven camera captured him as he hefted a large backpack off and the contents, including laptop computers, spilled out. He repacked his bag and left the store at 2:06 p.m. with a large icy fountain drink in one hand, a bulky plastic store bag in the other and a bandanna covering the lower part of his face as a mask.”

And they specifically told you he has a mini fridge? There is a 7-11 a few blocks from his apt so why would he buy ice 20-30 minutes away if he needed it for home and was just going back there? Makes no sense…

I just looked up his complex and they all have full sized stainless steel refrigerators.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back