Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the energy to discuss the media at the moment, but I agree that it is a joke! How is it that this was known to some 2 or 3 days ago? And supposedly has something to do with waiting on a local political person to return from out of town?!

Oh the irony....(in reference to his sweatshirt, 'keep the peace'). I haven't used the desktop version in a while and didn't do the quote, I'm sorry!! :loveyou:

I don't have the energy to discuss the media at the moment, but I agree that it is a joke! How is it that this was known to some 2 or 3 days ago? And supposedly has something to do with waiting on a local political person to return from out of town?!

It's true the name SW has been floating around for at least a day or two now...and I did also hear that about waiting on a certain political higher up to return...but all of that is hearsay...IMO

Somehow I thought I would get more satisfaction when arrest was made. I just feel more sad for all involved. RIP Blaze! Hugs, Love and many prayers for ALL the families involved.

dad62a39338136960f7b7c03616989b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like suspect dyed his hair as well, judging from SM. Maybe getting ready to run?

Just saw there has been an arrest. I bet we know who. This really is like CSI. Granted, he wasn’t arrested on an hour but in the big scheme of things, it’s just been a few days since Blaze was found. Thank you LE for all your hard work.

My goodness he really does look young. Will be curious to see what happened. I agree that this was not premeditated, IMO, or not planned out at least with any real thought. Sad, truly. TWO young lives thrown away before they even had a chance to begin. Prayers to BBs parents and this young man's too. An immense loss in so many ways.

He is going to have a fun night in OCJ - The main jail is horrible. And being in for what he has done makes him a Red Band so he will be placed with nothing but the finest people. Karma..

It's true the name SW has been floating around for at least a day or two now...and I did also hear that about waiting on a certain political higher up to return...but all of that is hearsay...IMO

I haven&#8217;t found anything that names the suspect, have you? I saw you posted initials <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther