Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those who don't snapchat. Who decides if a message doesn't disappear? The sender or the receiver? Or both? If so, if one person sets it so it doesn't disappear, is it visible on both person's devices after the fact or just the person who saved it? TIA.

This should help. Also when you're sending a message you can long press on the person's name so you can save the message.

b6db6a178d4cfb2fb5de3e8074a0b523.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Early news reports stated strangulation and SW explained wounds to his hands from his being in a "fight club" this implies he knew it was obvious to investigators he had been hitting something with his fists. I can't think of a more violent and up close and personal way to kill someone. Also, there was a rush on blood evidence so I'd say what ever happened it can be safely assumed it was very violent.

Stop trying to suppress the opinions or contributions of others. If you have an issue with a post, Alert on it rather than chastising others or trying to moderate the thread on your own. That's what Websleuths staff is here for.

Also, it is violation of TOS to discuss or criticize moderation on the thread. If you take issue with moderation or The Rules, take it privately to a Mod or Admin, or Tricia.

Early news reports stated strangulation and SW explained wounds to his hands from his being in a "fight club" this implies he knew it was obvious to investigators he had been hitting something with his fists. I can't think of a more violent and up close and personal way to kill someone. Also, there was a rush on blood evidence so I'd say what ever happened it can be safely assumed it was very violent.

You could very well be correct however I am not willing to jump to the conclusion that the injuries to his hands were from hitting the victim with his fists simply because he made a stupid excuse of participating in a fight club. Also, the fact that there was blood evidence doesn't necessarily indicate that the death was more violent than strangling would have been. Again, lack of information, for me, makes it difficult to form an opinion on these things until the charging document(s) are released.

Early news reports from when, they just recently found the body. I did a Google News search and don't see anything about Blaze being strangled, can you provide a link?

Interesting info, and does anyone have a source for that info, or more details? If true, where did SW finish up high school?

SW was born in 1997. BB was 19 as of January 2018, I surmise he would turn 20 this year. Was SW ahead of BB by one year at OCSA? If he left sophomore year, that would indicate a relatively small time window in which they were both at that school. There has been talk of an old romance between them as being played out up to 1/2/2018. Realistically, if they overlapped at OCSA for just a year or so - and both were 14-15, how likely is that?

Certainly possible, but it's not as if they spent the 4 years there and graduated together.

Sorry, I’ve been trying to find the link. One of the reporters said the school in one of the MSM links earlier today, but I didn’t catch the name of the school, and can’t locate the video now.

The other thing is that OCSA starts in 7th grade. I don’t know when either BB or SW started though.

If not premeditated, I wonder why he had a big bin and camping gear in a rental car? Certainly causes suspicion.

I don't see how the camping gear and bin has anything to do with Blaze?
Maybe he had gone camping and used the bin as a cooler like my family does.
Or maybe he was dropping those things off for one of his parents.
If it was a knife, rope, gun, or something I could understand that being suspicious.
However, this does not seem suspicious at all to me.

Then again.... I never clean out my vehicles. So maybe I'm biased.

Apologies. I was trying to lighten the mood with cartoons. Back-fired.

:sorry:
:shame: :hiding:

Sam seems to have been noticed to have psychological problems for years. Another case of, we all knew it would happen one day. We just didn't know "what."

His mom, a family therapist, will be knowledgeable of the different diagnoses which could possibly lead to leniency in a court case.

Do you think this case will make it to court?? Or plea?

rbbm

Do you have a link to support this?

I don't see how the camping gear and bin has anything to do with Blaze?
Maybe he had gone camping and used the bin as a cooler like my family does.
Or maybe he was dropping those things off for one of his parents.
If it was a knife, rope, gun, or something I could understand that being suspicious.
However, this does not seem suspicious at all to me.

Then again.... I never clean out my vehicles. So maybe I'm biased.
I've had a pool noodle in my car for 2 years....[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

rbbm

Do you have a link for this? This is the first I've seen it was reported in MSM as a strangulation.

I have not read anything about strangulation from any MSM source. I consider that a rumor, unless proven otherwise. No link means rumor.

<modsnip>

Cuts on hands could have been caused by him trying to bury the body and not part of a violent struggle. Of course they could have been caused by a violent struggle as well, I'm not really buying the fight club story. One more reason to wait for the MOD before jumping to too many conclusions in this case.

Early news reports from when, they just recently found the body. I did a Google News search and don't see anything about Blaze being strangled, can you provide a link?

Sorry, Paul. I never saw this post when I posted as I was still catching up! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pennappetit/

There is a post about BB from a few hours ago with some photos of him that are incredible. What an amazing man Blaze was. Such a sad and senseless tragedy. May justice be swift and may Blaze's name live on in countless acts of kindness.

attachment.php

Hi Voice4theSilent, This is a lovely tribute. I've added it to the media thread with thanks to you for bringing it here.

:yourock:

.......and what were you up too with that pool noodle???
Nothing lol.....thats why it's still in my car...I swear I'm taking it out today...except, if I ended up in a river it might keep me afloat? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members