CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie plot -- Mr. Harrod is in the trunk of a random Honda Ridgeline....

JMHO, look I said "random" and "movie plot!" :eek:
This isn't so farfetched. It would be the perfect means of disposal. Who would ever go through crushed cars to solve a crime. A criminal could get away before it would enter anyone's head that it had happened.
I saw this in a movie once. I can't remember the title, but it's clever, diabolical even.

This isn't so farfetched. It would be the perfect means of disposal. Who would ever go through crushed cars to solve a crime. A criminal could get away before it would enter anyone's head that it had happened.
I saw this in a movie once. I can't remember the title, but it's clever, diabolical even.

Do you remember the photographs of a gentleman Bob's height climbing into the trunk of a Honda Ridgeline? Perhaps among the reasons we are interested in the possible routes between Carnation Drive & Running Springs. Academically curious, because we're curious people...JMHO YMMV.

Sorta like this:

images

LOL your mileage may vary on the route from Carnation Drive to Running Springs if you manage to remove a couple hundred pounds from your vehicle at some point. Hypothetically.

Likely followed by something like this one:

images

But of course we speculate only.

Bob & Fontelle, we wish you the best!

Do you remember the photographs of a gentleman Bob's height climbing into the trunk of a Honda Ridgeline? Perhaps among the reasons we are interested in the possible routes between Carnation Drive & Running Springs. Academically curious, because we're curious people...JMHO YMMV.

Sorta like this:

images

LOL your mileage may vary on the route from Carnation Drive to Running Springs if you manage to remove a couple hundred pounds from your vehicle at some point. Hypothetically.

Likely followed by something like this one:

images

But of course we speculate only.

Bob & Fontelle, we wish you the best!
I remember this very well! If I recall correctly, this made us even curious-er than we were before ;) Great vehicle for moving "stuff".

If Bob's disappearance, as I suspect, happened because of greed and spite, may it come back three fold to ALL responsible or who have knowledge thereof. And may they see him every single night whenever they close their eyes. For the rest of their greedy, spiteful lives.

During a movie I watched last evening, an elderly couple slow danced to a love song and it was so heart-warming to see.

In the moment I thought of Bob and Fontelle and I had a tear in my eye thinking of how they were destined to continue to dance to love songs and to keep holding each other's hands.

I only know of them from this thread but it's easy to see what a remarkable and beautiful love story they shared.

This beautiful couple, Bob and Fontelle shared their own beautiful love song, their own story. If only their "love song" hadn't been ripped from their lives.

It is heart-wrenching to think of what could have been, what would have been, but for unthinkable greed.

Last edited:
During a movie I watched last evening, an elderly couple slow danced to a love song and it was so heart-warming to see.

In the moment I thought of Bob and Fontelle and I had a tear in my eye thinking of how they were destined to continue to dance to love songs and to keep holding each other's hands.

I only know of them from this thread but it's easy to see what a remarkable and beautiful love story they shared.

This beautiful couple, Bob and Fontelle shared their own beautiful love song, their own story. If only their "love song" hadn't been ripped from their lives.

It is heart-wrenching to think of what could have been, what would have been, but for unthinkable greed.

It's gut wrenching that the killer/s couldn't stand to see Bob happy. I wonder if there were plans to kill him before he reunited with Fontelle. It seems to have been the perfect murder. I doubt it was spur of the moment, or crime of passion. I tend to doubt the official story.

MaryNo, I'm afraid the version gathered by posters here is so likely. JMHO YMMV

Mr. & Mrs. Harrod, all our best!
I'm pretty sure we're close. I believe that the police have a similar theory to ours. The killer/s had a head start with clean-up before forensics got there. Maybe, someone, someday will grow a conscience.

Wouldn't it be interesting if all three of the Michael's family could be charged and held equally responsible regardless of which individual of the three actually did it? It seems really crappy that justice might not come for Bob just because each one of the three provide the other two with reasonable doubt.

At this point, almost ten years in, I'd be perfectly happy with lesser charges if all three could be held responsible.

Wouldn't it be interesting if all three of the Michael's family could be charged and held equally responsible regardless of which individual of the three actually did it? It seems really crappy that justice might not come for Bob just because each one of the three provide the other two with reasonable doubt.

At this point, almost ten years in, I'd be perfectly happy with lesser charges if all three could be held responsible.
I'm with you on this, come up with some sort of "conspiracy" or forgery charge, or take it to the Grand Jury.

They are carrying a heavy weight in their minds and bodies and this would have, over the years, manifested through their health.

Ill-gotten gains take a huge toil on people - even people who have done evil deeds.

There has likely been lots of bickering and fighting among themselves because this has to manifest and come out in different ways. Just holding such a deadly secret would cause resentment and anger towards one another. They may not realize why they are so miserable.

There are quite a few studies out there that have proven that carrying this kind of guilt manifests in bodies and minds. This leads to poor health, physical and mental.

Although I wish they were all in prison, I wouldn't want their money or miserable lives for anything.

Last edited:

I think so too! I can't imagine they'd stick with their original versions of events. At the very least it would rattle some cages, and shake loose something we hadn't heard before. Fontelle deserves answers to what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80