CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mapquest: from 522 Carnation Placentia to Mt. Baldy

E Yorba Linda Blvd to CA-57 N 36.81 miles
44 mins / 1 hour 13 mins based on current traffic

S Diamond Bar Blvd to CA-57 N 37.64 miles
1 hour 2 mins / 1 hour 2 mins based on current traffic

ETA: 4pm on a Wednesday (today) Freeway would be somewhat backed up, especially the 57.
A much quicker drive, I would think, in the mid morning when Mr. Harrod went poof.

IF JeM is responsible, I don't think he would risk Bob's remains sitting in his pick up truck that afternoon. IMO he was returning from disposing Bob's remains when he found the cleaning lady waiting. What is the drive like between 10:00am and 12:30pm from Bob's home to the location the remains were found near Mt. Baldy?

From Mt. Baldy to Carnation Dr. I would say an easy drive at that time of day.
With adrenaline and no traffic-you're cruising.
Anywhere south to Orange County in the morning is pretty easy.

IF JeM is responsible, I don't think he would risk Bob's remains sitting in his pick up truck that afternoon. IMO he was returning from disposing Bob's remains when he found the cleaning lady waiting. What is the drive like between 10:00am and 12:30pm from Bob's home to the location the remains were found near Mt. Baldy?

I regularly drive the 57 northbound from about 2 miles further east of Bob's house. It's a parking lot all morning until around 10 am. Then it starts to open up again until around 2 pm. The 210 eastbound moves quickly in the morning and doesn't start to get crowded until after 3 pm heading west. I mapped the locations you mentioned last night, but I don't know how to make a map and post it. There is no convenient route between Mt. Baldy and Running Springs. I even zoomed in to check for forest service trails. I don't see the Mt. Baldy location as a logical choice if someone is planning to head to RS, but if looking for an obscure dash, drop and return to Placentia it is ideal. Particularly if you've kept going until Mt. Baldy Rd. curves back and heads west.

Watching the Disappeared episode and my heart is breaking. I hope Bob gets justice.

HUMAN SKULL, BONES FOUND IN REMOTE AREA IN IRVINE

A city employee found a human skull while working in a remote area near Laguna Canyon Road in Irvine Tuesday, police said.

Investigators discovered additional bones Wednesday morning, and an investigation is now underway.

http://abc7.com/news/human-skull-bones-found-in-remote-area-in-irvine/1106829/

Laguna Canyon Road is about 20 miles from Placentia according to Google maps.

Could this be Bob?

How long would that 20 miles take to drive? CA miles can take much longer than "regular" miles IME.
Anyone know? And has anyone heard from Zwiebel?

How long would that 20 miles take to drive? CA miles can take much longer than "regular" miles IME.
Anyone know? And has anyone heard from Zwiebel?

I've drove Laguna Canyon Road not too long ago on my way to the Saw Dust Festival. It's a two lane road that winds west to the coast through a lot of undeveloped hills that form the canyon. We hit a small area of traffic snag near one intersection, after that it was clear of traffic. It took maybe 20-30 minutes to drive. It might get more traffic during certain times on day but it wasn't bad for me. There are parts where it would be a good place to hide a body, IMO.

This is Wikipedia but it has a photo of the road to give you an idea:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Canyon

Also bumping for Bob. Can't stand to find this thread on page 2. Sure wish I had something useful to add.

Thinking of Bob. I too wish I had something more useful to add. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still on the hunt for Zwiebel, missing in action for several weeks now.

I've just tried to go on the website (I believe) she set up bobharrodmissing.com but it seems to have some malware or something. I clicked quickly and it said it hadn't been updated since September... and then I bottled it.

Does anyone know if Zwiebel also runs the @findbobharrod Twitter account? It is live and active and seems to be linked but I don't do Twitter.

I wonder if that malware? is more lashing out from anyone trying to keep Bob's case from progressing.

IDK anything about where zwiebel might be, but she sure is missed here by many.

I've just tried to go on the website (I believe) she set up bobharrodmissing.com but it seems to have some malware or something. I clicked quickly and it said it hadn't been updated since September... and then I bottled it.

Does anyone know if Zwiebel also runs the @findbobharrod Twitter account? It is live and active and seems to be linked but I don't do Twitter.

I clicked ignore warning, page loaded fine.
I sent her an email about a week ago, she has not answered it. I'm not sure if she runs the twitter, I left a message just in case. She is a very private person.

I sent @findbobharrod a tweet asking if they are Zwiebel. I'll let you know if they answer. :)

Life is very hard sometimes...illness can strike unexpectedly and everything falls apart. But there can't be anything more painful than living with a missing person in the family.

Hope 2016 is the year Bob Harrod is found.

Bob's website has not been updated recently but it is absolutely, perfectly safe. No malware. Promise. It's not interactive; deliberately. :)

Happy New Year to Bob and his wife, Fontelle! May it also be a crappy New Year for his "shamily".

Radomski referred to "windows of oppurtunity" for SIL to perform perhaps other, more nefarious duties than run errands that day.

It's a still a tight timeline for SIL to act alone. There has to be more than one perp.

This is MOO:moo:

I've always wondered if sil arrived to find his son had done something to Bob and both participated in the clean up.

I took Radomski's windows of opportunity comment to mean SIL didn't have an alibi to eliminate him as a poi.

I'm convinced LE knows who is responsible. It's just a matter of building a case to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

HUMAN SKULL, BONES FOUND IN REMOTE AREA IN IRVINE

A city employee found a human skull while working in a remote area near Laguna Canyon Road in Irvine Tuesday, police said.

Investigators discovered additional bones Wednesday morning, and an investigation is now underway.

http://abc7.com/news/human-skull-bones-found-in-remote-area-in-irvine/1106829/

Laguna Canyon Road is about 20 miles from Placentia according to Google maps.

Could this be Bob?

The remains found on December 1st have been identified and are not Bob.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/irvine-698689-police-simpson.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member