Found Safe CA - Brandon Cuellar, 3mo, Kidnapping, San Jose, 25 Apr 2022 *3 Arrests*

From the article posted above:

A tiny church -- run out of the backroom of a home in San Jose – is being investigated in connection with two bizarre crimes – this week’s kidnapping of a 3-month-old boy and an exorcism-type ceremony last year that authorities say ended with the death of a 3-year-old girl, NBC Bay Area’s Investigative Unit has learned.

The Iglesia Apostoles Y Profetas church – which is run out of the back of a home on the 1000 block of S. 2nd Street, according to the landlord – had been attended by kidnapping suspect Yesenia Guadalupe Ramirez as well as the mother of the abducted child.

Police say the young girl died after her mother and other family members tried for hours to rid her of evil spirits.

:eek: What in the world...? Where is this case going? :confused:

what on earth?? I need to figure out the relationships here, I clearly haven't followed closely enough. So can someone tell me the grandmother who was putting away groceries when baby was abducted - what is her relationship to child (maternal or paternal)? Was grandmother babysitting that day or does she have custody or reside in same home as baby?

Trying to figure out how to ask within TOS if the mother of child has custody and well, is she a POI in this case? Because I find it very odd that she attends this church that was attended by at least one of the charged individuals. Was this baby slated for an exorcism?

what on earth?? I need to figure out the relationships here, I clearly haven't followed closely enough. So can someone tell me the grandmother who was putting away groceries when baby was abducted - what is her relationship to child (maternal or paternal)? Was grandmother babysitting that day or does she have custody or reside in same home as baby?

Trying to figure out how to ask within TOS if the mother of child has custody and well, is she a POI in this case? Because I find it very odd that she attends this church that was attended by at least one of the charged individuals. Was this baby slated for an exorcism?
Maternal gma, she was babysitting while mom worked, mom has custody of her baby. Apparently at least mom attended the church where the female suspect went. Gma and mom are not suspects. The male suspect who was not charged is the spouse of the female suspect, and it was speculated in MSM in my post a few back above this that he is one of the preachers at this church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back