Found Deceased CA - Briana “Bri” Ferguson, 41, Roseville, 14 Dec 2018

rainynights

Reaction score
City of Roseville, California Police Department

Help us locate

Briana “Bri” Ferguson, 41 years old, was last seen on Friday, December 14th at approximately 2:48 PM at her home in west Roseville. Briana is approximately 5’8”, 140 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. Briana drives a White, 2015, Jeep Grand Cherokee with a California license plate 7LHK752.

Please contact Detective D. Harlan at DHarlan@roseville.ca.us if you have any information regarding Briana’s whereabouts.

48389551_2160075000711540_2134737172907950080_n.jpg

Video at link.

‘Just Come Home:’ Roseville Mother, Business Owner Goes Missing

Roseville mother, wife and business owner Briana Ferguson has not been seen or heard from since Friday. Her husband of 15 years, Dan, is doing his best to hold things together. "I'm just really missing my wife and if anybody knows anything, just ask them to contact the Roseville Police Department so we could find her and get her home 'cause her daughter misses her," Dan Ferguson said. The couple owns The Ferguson Group Inc, a property management and real estate sales company in Roseville that oversees 400 residential and commercial properties. "The thing that makes this suspicious is she doesn't have a history of doing this," said Rob Baquera with the Roseville Police Department.

[...]

upload_2018-12-19_3-21-49.jpeg

According to the following, she is a realtor and broker/president of the firm she owns with her husband.

California Realtor reported missing

team

I wish we had more info. Is her car also missing? Did she have an open house that day? Cellphone located?
Her car is a white, 2015, Jeep Grand Cherokee with the license plate 7LHK752.

vehicle-image.jpg

California Realtor reported missing

"...so we could find her and get her home 'cause her daughter misses her," Dan Ferguson said."

Hmmm, doesn't he miss her?

He said he did in the very first sentence of the quote!

Her husband of 15 years, Dan, is doing his best to hold things together. "I'm just really missing my wife and if anybody knows anything, just ask them to contact the Roseville Police Department so we could find her and get her home 'cause her daughter misses her,"

Several unfavorable reviews (along with many more glowing ones) when The Ferguson Group is searched on Google. One as recently as a month ago, which calls Bri out by name. Another one, from a retail renter (T1VV), who had monies debited from their account AFTER the lease was severed, had this to say:

"Since we weren't getting any meaningful communication from them, we had no idea if they were trying to just take our money, are they in financial trouble, or they inept, or do did they just make a mistake and they don't care?...Eventually they refunded the money, but not without a scathing phone call form one of the owners who was screaming profanities at us. We had children in the house so we're very glad the call was not on speaker phone as the raging cuss words flew from her mouth. She ended the call with "go f__k yourself"."

So it looks like there may have been some mismanagement going on at the office, whether intentional or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT
Back