CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #10

Does anyone happen to know if the body found burning near Bryce's car was ever identified? If so, was motive ever determined?

It was an unrelated murder- black person, whose body was dumped there.

I'm not sure of the exact coordinates of where exactly Bryce crashed or where exactly the skull was found, but around 35 minutes away.

I would love every missing person to be found safe, Bryce included, but unfortunately I'm not very hopeful in this case. Many women dye their hair red, but to see a redheaded man is quite rare in California. I believe there'd be way more sightings of him had he simply walked away from his life voluntarily, or had head trauma and forgot who he was. The only likely scenario I can think of where he'd be found alive is if he's been dying his hair to avoid detection, but he'd really have had to be committed to start a new life to go through all that.

Plenty of people have voluntarily gone missing when nobody expected it and later been found alive, so who knows?

I'm not sure of the exact coordinates of where exactly Bryce crashed or where exactly the skull was found, but around 35 minutes away.

I would love every missing person to be found safe, Bryce included, but unfortunately I'm not very hopeful in this case. Many women dye their hair red, but to see a redheaded man is quite rare in California. I believe there'd be way more sightings of him had he simply walked away from his life voluntarily, or had head trauma and forgot who he was. The only likely scenario I can think of where he'd be found alive is if he's been dying his hair to avoid detection, but he'd really have had to be committed to start a new life to go through all that.

Plenty of people have voluntarily gone missing when nobody expected it and later been found alive, so who knows?

You stated that perfectly, and I absolutely agree with you. These stories are endless, and each one I read breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been checking on it every few days, and the "additional items" part was added two days later, but no updates since. Keep checking, hopefully we'll get an update soon.

No, actually not. As I've previously stated- I've lived up and down California my whole life, and redheads are not rare. That's as generalized and wrong of a statement as the person who stated in another case that blondes are rare in Sacramento.

I'm not familiar with the west coast. How far is this from where Bryce wrecked his vehicle? I'll be heartbroken if he isn't found alive regardless of how slim those chances are. He seems to have such loving parents and they've been relentless in their search for him. I want so much for him to come home.

BBM. 40 miles North. Not the direction he was traveling.

From the Find BL FB page:

"We have received a number of messages about the remains near Golden Valley Road in Santa Clarita and have our detective looking into it"

So nothing on the skull found in Lebec?

I believe the one found in Santa Clarita is a woman?

Just looked for updates.... none.... :dunno:

I guess everyone has given up on finding Bryce?

Just looked for updates.... none.... :dunno:

I guess everyone has given up on finding Bryce?

At this point everywhere has been searched that is searchable. I'm still thinking suicide and the lake.

This is truly a bizarre case. I think Bryce was doing more drugs than his parents want to admit to anyone or themselves and in a state of impairment (and possibly a head injury from his car going down that hill) he fell or jumped into the lake and died.

This is truly a bizarre case. I think Bryce was doing more drugs than his parents want to admit to anyone or themselves and in a state of impairment (and possibly a head injury from his car going down that hill) he fell or jumped into the lake and died.

I think he committed suicide somehow some way the story just too weird he was actin too weird those last days.

I think he committed suicide somehow some way the story just too weird he was actin too weird those last days.

Yes, I agree, could've been suicide, who knows what was going through his head in those last days.

The lake is the one glaring unanswered question. I have learned over the years that letting family dictate where searches are conducted is a very poor practice. A good ROV with side scan sonar would most likely prove or disprove this theory, but for some reason it seems to have a very high degree of resistance with some parties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back