CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #10

It's seems like quite a long walk for a suicide, IMO, but who knows what goes through someone's mind if they decide they want to end their life.

I hope they identify who it is quickly.

It does. In my mind however there's always the possibility that after he wrecked his car at Castaic, he hitched a ride and met with foul play.

Reactions: AGT
It's seems like quite a long walk for a suicide, IMO, but who knows what goes through someone's mind if they decide they want to end their life.

I hope they identify who it is quickly.

Actually it's closer thank 3 hr walk when I did the map I just chose a general area on the lake towards the middle. The two cross streets where remains at Castaic were found at the red marker. He could have been much closer to the marker at the north end of the lake. One of the posters that know the castaic area said the dogs picked up scent not far from there. Since only skull and teeth were found I'm sure scavenger animals carried off or buried the other remains.

I hate these cases where we hope it's them, but it's horrible to think that - and if it's not them, it's someone else and a missing loved one ...talk about a catch 22.

I was never 100% on board with the suicide theory (and I've been here since the beginning). Irrational behavior does not equal suicide IMO of course there are other factors pointing that way ...but there are other factors pointing the other way as well. This case has always been very bizarre and close to my heart. A lot of time has passed 😓

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Let's hope we get an answer this week one way or the other. This latest news does show that the area can hide remains for quite a while, sometimes only being discovered by chance.

Let's hope we get an answer this week one way or the other. This latest news does show that the area can hide remains for quite a while, sometimes only being discovered by chance.

What's strange is they found a skull and teeth why wouldn't the teeth still be attached to the skull? Where would the other bones be? Sorry I don't mean to be graphic but does this mean it was a only a head disposed here?

It seems they would be able to identify rather quickly if it was Bryce through dental records.

What's strange is they found a skull and teeth why wouldn't the teeth still be attached to the skull? Where would the other bones be? Sorry I don't mean to be graphic but does this mean it was a only a head disposed here?

It seems they would be able to identify rather quickly if it was Bryce through dental records.

Sadly, sometimes remains are scattered by animals.

I think the teeth are in the skull. Just weird wording.

I wonder if it was a decapitation homicide? Someone is going to be receiving bad news. Very sad.

This made me think of Caylee Anthony and the ME testifying how it is unusual for the jaw bone with teeth to be with a skull.... Although completely different situations, could it mean that maybe the rest of the remains are mainly intact?

“The remains appear to have been in the area for a long period of time,” Schrader said on Thursday. “Due to treacherous terrain, the recovery … was suspended for the day.”http://theavtimes.com/2017/04/28/human-remains-found-in-lake-hughes/

RBBM

For those of you that know the area, would it be difficult to search the area for the rest of the remains? Most articles state that the search has been "concluded." Do they know that the head was separated from the body? Also, the statement about how the remains "appeared to be in the area for a long period of time"... This makes it sound like the remains were "protected" in some way... buried? Inside something? This thought is scary.....

I won't say what case it is because this information can't be verified but it is a popular case. So I hope this doesn't go against TOS. 3 people were found deceased after a few years of being missing. According to someone close to that case, supposedly only their skulls were found with very few bones and few teeth. It was in a wilderness area much like these remains.

I won't say what case it is because this information can't be verified but it is a popular case. So I hope this doesn't go against TOS. 3 people were found deceased after a few years of being missing. Supposedly only their skulls were found with very few bones and few teeth. It was in a wilderness area much like these remains.

I'm confused would you be able to elaborate a little more? Are you saying the remains are those of another popular case?

I'm confused would you be able to elaborate a little more? Are you saying the remains are those of another popular case?

No only comparing the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No only comparing the two.

Ugh i think many of us was on this thread been here since day one when this happened. I was one. Some of the girls on this thread went to little town of Buttonwillow to help investigate his actions there.

Waiting for results hopefully soon.

Bryces birthday was yesterday April 30 he would be 23. Happy Birthday Bryce please come home. 🙏🎂🎉

Ugh i think many of us was on this thread been here since day one when this happened. I was one. Some of the girls on this thread went to little town of Buttonwillow to help investigate his actions there.

Waiting for results hopefully soon.

I live in Sant Clarita and when visiting a friend in Bakersfield I drove the 5 past Castaic and Buttonwillow. My daughter also went to Cal State Chico so the route is one we are familiar with. Other that getting gas,there is no reason to be hanging in Buttonwillow or Castaic in the midst of a trip home. Bryce will forever be on my mind until found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back