CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

Her daughter should be taken away from her just for dating JMK.
I re-read the new article from the AJC, but I didn't see any mention of the girlfriend having a daughter. All I got was her name, age and that she's divorced. Is it in another article? :confused:

I cannot believe a woman would go out with him. She must be desperate. I hope she does not have any kids.

I cannot believe a woman would go out with him. She must be desperate. I hope she does not have any kids.

Agreed....he is sooo incredibly creepy. I swear I think I'd be more likely to allow Michael Jackson around my kids than JMK!!! And he is NOT boyfriend material!!

:slap: to that Brooke chick.

Agreed....he is sooo incredibly creepy. I swear I think I'd be more likely to allow Michael Jackson around my kids than JMK!!! And he is NOT boyfriend material!!

:slap: to that Brooke chick.
No kidding. He is disgusting. :sick:

I was flipping channels and happened upon Glen Beck. He was talking about JMK so I stopped. He had a great nickname for him...Capt. Highpants.

After a monthlong manhunt, reputed pedophile John Mark Karr was located early Monday at his parents’ house in Atlanta and served with papers ordering him to stay away from his former fiancee, according to the woman's lawyer.

But because no criminal charges have been brought against him, he may already have disappeared again, the woman's attorney, Robin Sax, said.

Karr, who now goes by the name Alexis Reich, is under investigation in San Francisco for threatening Samantha Spiegel, his former fiancee, who says he not only is undergoing sex change therapy, but that he has been trying to have followers help him create a JonBenet Ramsey cult in honor of the 6-year-old beauty pageant princess whose 1996 murder he falsely confessed to in 2006.

The search for Karr got its break two weeks ago when an American tourist spotted him washing his hands in a women's bathroom at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. The woman, Christina Nieves, said she realized that the person washing her hands next to her not only wasn’t a woman, but looked very much like Karr.

The two talked, she said, and Karr introduced himself as Alexis. They took the same flight to Chicago and, during the flight, she said Karr told her he was en route to Atlanta, where his parents live.

When Nieves got home she contacted Inside Edition, a syndicated television show that has followed the case, and told them her story and provided a picture of Karr from the plane ride. The photo showed him with a stylized woman's hairdo.

Snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/07/john-mark-karr-reich-restraining-order-issued/?test=latestnews

Ex-Boulder D.A. Mary Lacey's gift to the US..just keeps giving and giving...

I would like to know where he gets his money to travel all over the place!

Last I heard, he was living in a shelter in Seattle, then he's in Paris, and now he's in Georgia?

The only thing I can think of is his family pays him to stay away!

Thinaire, yes, Lacy's gift just keeps on giving, doesn't it???

If this woman was so concerned why did she call IE instead of the police?

The police won't pay her for her story and pictures. :banghead:

ITA she's a nutter but him, he's crazier than a sh*thouse rat, forgive my colourful phrase, there is nothing else that suits him.

If this woman was so concerned why did she call IE instead of the police?
His ex-fiance- Samatha Speigel did call LE in San Francisco. He is under investigation, that's why they issued a restraining order, her story was credible. This is a local story that has now become national... (It was the other woman Christina Nieves that contacted Inside Edition)
What I hadn't know was that he proposed to her two years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back