CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. He is a mass murderer and like pretty much all of them, there is nothing to their allegations of persecution except delusion and a narcissistic sense of entitlement.

Agreed gitana1! And there is no public apology he is asking for that he will think is adequate. IMO

They also said ,the truck left @ big bear was a Diversion tactic.any thoughts?
Nope, stated on the last thread, I don't think it was a diversion. He was most likely speeding down the off-road (which is a forest service road) and broke his axle. Not easy to do in a full-size 4WD pick-up. Once that happened, he had to abandon the truck, so he blew it up so they wouldn't get his weapons.

ok,so your saying he's up in the mountains? is that what your saying ? just trying for clarity.i have know idea ,just it's been said about a 1000 times ,Dorner had significant training in "warfare" on the books and " off"

LAPD chief ,now give a truck to replace the one riddled with 9mm holes,(Oop that's a theory),they could be .40

ok,so your saying he's up in the mountains? is that what your saying ? just trying for clarity.i have know idea ,just it's been said about a 1000 times ,Dorner had significant training in "warfare" on the books and " off"
Yes, I think he's still in the Big Bear Area. I don't think he's gotten off the mountain, and I don't think he can unless he carjacks someone or steals a vehicle, because it's too far to walk and you can't put chains on a motorcycle.

Yes, I think he's still in the Big Bear Area. I don't think he's gotten off the mountain, and I don't think he can unless he carjacks someone or steals a vehicle, because it's too far to walk and you can't put chains on a motorcycle.

Why do you think he went to big bear?

"The video, which was obtained exclusively by CNN, was recorded at about 9 a.m. Monday in an alley behind Platinum Auto Sports on National City Boulevard. The video appears to show Dorner pull up in a gray Nissan pickup, get out and begin throwing items into the trash bin.

Later that morning, an employee went to throw away some trash and made an astonishing discovery.

"He came back with a magazine full of bullets, a military belt and a helmet actually," said shop owner Majid Yahyai.

Although Yahyai had no idea who the ammunition and other equipment belonged to at the time, he knew he had to turn the items over to the police.

"I walked it in across the street to the police station and turned them in," he said.

The National City Police Department is located across the street from Yahyai's business, but that did not seem to matter to Dorner."

—————————————————————

So, this was Monday morning, February 4th, the day after the Super Bowl, the morning after he murdered Monica and Keith.

I wonder if the police 'linked' this incident right away to the shootings in Irvine?

Now that I have seen this National City video (on KTLA stream), I am wondering if that is what the police have been showing as a picture of his truck. Cropped closely, it might be.

I can't seem to get the video here to play, but maybe you can:

http://www.10news.com/news/surveill...ems-into-trash-bin-in-national-city-02092013#

Why do you think he went to big bear?
I had read that there was supposed to be an LE conference there. Also the ski resorts were giving special discounts to LE/Military/EMTs/Firefighters on certain days. His mother also owns property in the area and he spent time growing up in the area. Any or all of the above.

Could be a somebody else calling. A lot of people like that are out there. Was there anything specific that make them think it was Dorner who made that call?

It could have been some weirdo out there who decided it would be "fun" or I wonder, can you use some kind of proxy or service to call someone and have the call appear to be coming from another area?

I don't think he's eventually going to Mexico. I think he's going to continue checking things off his bucket list and then when he's cornered, this guy is going to kill himself.

JMO, but i think he's been off the mountain since the truck was set on fire, could have had a bike stashed there and a helmet. You didn't chains that day, it hadn't started snowing again yet and the roads were clear. If he had a helmet nobody would notice him. I think it is a diversion. It appears now that LE is saying they don't know if the axle broke on it's on our when they were towing it. How perfect, set the truck on fire with some survival stuff in it and everybody will come there looking for you, leaving you free to go elsewhere, I'm not a criminal but I think I might have thought of this on my own too.

Also as far as them not shutting down the ski resorts, I have no doubt whatsoever that they would not have told people to go ahead and come up if they really thought there was some crazed killer roaming around the mountain. The people who work there would have survived, there are plenty of times during the winter months when there is snow up there and the resorts are closed. I have gone up there lots of times in the winter when there is no snow and the resorts are closed for skiing. We just go up to get out of town.'

But again, I just don't think there is anyway they would have allowed all these people to go up there and be put in harms way. Honestly if they did, then they are extremely reckless and insane. If somebody got hurt or worse the lawsuits would end that small town.

Geraldo covered this somewhat tonight. There is a lot of snow and now that he is possibly stranded there my fears are for other residents who may find him lurking outside their homes/cabins....or hopefully not worse.

Praying he is apprehended soon before any more lives are lost.

MOO

I saw Mary Ellen O'Toole speaking about Dorner on tv today but I don't remember what news station it was. I was looking for what she had said but couldn't find it. Here is a statement that she did make about him though:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/christopher-dorner-court-records-_n_2652289.html

Those who study the psyches of criminals said Dorner's aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful, said Mary Ellen O'Toole, a retired FBI profiler.

They may seem insecure, she said, but in reality their rages – and even tears – are extreme reactions to real or imagined criticisms because they have such grandiose visions of themselves.

"He's putting in his manifesto that he's going to use all the training he received as an LAPD officer and as a military officer to basically hold Southern California hostage, and to be there when you least expect it," she said. "Is he deadly? Yes. Of course he has killed people."

"But is he capable of taking on some 1,000 officers looking for him? That's someone with a personality disorder," she said.

In the manifesto, Dorner said the LAPD destroyed his life, ruined his relationships with his mother and sister and harmed his military career.

Those types of statements don't surprise O'Toole, the former FBI profiler, who said narcissists feel intense shame and humiliation when outside events challenge their perception of themselves.

"He's somebody I call an injustice collector," she said. "When they respond to an injustice that they think is out there, their reaction is completely over the top."

What she said earlier today that I couldn't find was on the lines of how this had been going on for a long time. He had a lot of time to plan things. He didn't just snap. She also stated that he is the one that is now being hunted, he is no longer doing the hunting and this is not something he is used to. Sorry, I really wish I could find her statements from tv as I'm sure I didn't word it as well as she did.

The ex-girlfriends statements are telling also:

Court papers from 2006 show that Dorner requested a restraining order against a woman he had dated for six weeks after he said she posted his LAPD badge number and trash-talked about him on a website called dontdatehimgirl.com.

Dorner attached the lengthy posting he said was by his ex-girlfriend, Ariana Williams, as well as a handwritten note she apparently placed on his belongings when she returned them after they broke up.

In the web posting, Dorner is described as "severely emotionally and mentally disturbed," "twisted" and "super paranoid." It also said he flashed his police badge on their first date, lives with his mother and hates himself for being black – at one point asking her to act more like a white woman.

"Just be careful because this guy is a police officer and he will probably think that he can get away with anything. ... If you value your sanity, stay away from this guy."

Dorner claimed Williams was harassing him and sent a threatening letter to his home. He asked that she also stay away from his mother and sister. In her response, Williams denied Dorner's allegations.

Records show Dorner did not show up at a hearing in November 2006 and the case was terminated. She could not be reached to comment. Her attorney, Stephen G. Rodriguez, did not return a call or email seeking comment.

IMO, it's scary this guy was in the military and it's scary this guy was a cop. He has been unstable all his life.

Nope, stated on the last thread, I don't think it was a diversion. He was most likely speeding down the off-road (which is a forest service road) and broke his axle. Not easy to do in a full-size 4WD pick-up. Once that happened, he had to abandon the truck, so he blew it up so they wouldn't get his weapons.

I agree with this theory but I think he was able to get off the mountain before his car was located. He had 4-5 hours head start. 4-5 hours where no one was looking for him. I'm sure he intended on hiding out up there until his axle broke. I fully believe he found a way out. The big storm didn't start until late Friday afternoon, Thursday was actually quite mild. Local media had live coverage of the swat teams hopping off helicopters and searching.

I keep thinking about it and just can't imagine hes been able to hide with all the LE presence, dogs, media, helicopters, etc up actively looking up there. Then again, it been quiet since the truck was found so maybe he's a big frozen fish stick covered in 3 feet of snow.

I agree with this theory but I think he was able to get off the mountain before his car was located. He had 4-5 hours head start. 4-5 hours where no one was looking for him. I'm sure he intended on hiding out up there until his axle broke. I fully believe he found a way out. The big storm didn't start until late Friday afternoon, Thursday was actually quite mild. Local media had live coverage of the swat teams hopping off helicopters and searching.

I keep thinking about it and just can't imagine hes been able to hide with all the LE presence, dogs, media, helicopters, etc up actively looking up there. Then again, it been quiet since the truck was found so maybe he's a big frozen fish stick covered in 3 feet of snow.
BBM

Hopefully so.

I'm sorry but this guy had a chip on his shoulder that he wouldn't let go. His writing began when he was 6. Six!

Good grief! He remembers all the bad things in his life, since he was a little child. Guess the good things didn't count? :what:

Life is no guarantee that everything will go your way. You need to roll with the punches and regroup when need be.

As far as I'm concerned, the minute he went against the law and began allegedly murdering innocent people, he lost all argument on his side, in my book!

JMHO
fran

I am more convinced he is an injustice collector. Christopher Dorner is likely paranoid in nature as paranoid people often harbor grudges and feel persecuted.

I saw Mary Ellen O'Toole speaking about Dorner on tv today but I don't remember what news station it was. I was looking for what she had said but couldn't find it. Here is a statement that she did make about him though:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/christopher-dorner-court-records-_n_2652289.html

What she said earlier today that I couldn't find was on the lines of how this had been going on for a long time. He had a lot of time to plan things. He didn't just snap. She also stated that he is the one that is now being hunted, he is no longer doing the hunting and this is not something he is used to. Sorry, I really wish I could find her statements from tv as I'm sure I didn't word it as well as she did.

The ex-girlfriends statements are telling also:

Court papers from 2006 show that Dorner requested a restraining order against a woman he had dated for six weeks after he said she posted his LAPD badge number and trash-talked about him on a website called dontdatehimgirl.com.

Dorner attached the lengthy posting he said was by his ex-girlfriend, Ariana Williams, as well as a handwritten note she apparently placed on his belongings when she returned them after they broke up.

In the web posting, Dorner is described as "severely emotionally and mentally disturbed," "twisted" and "super paranoid." It also said he flashed his police badge on their first date, lives with his mother and hates himself for being black – at one point asking her to act more like a white woman.

"Just be careful because this guy is a police officer and he will probably think that he can get away with anything. ... If you value your sanity, stay away from this guy."

Dorner claimed Williams was harassing him and sent a threatening letter to his home. He asked that she also stay away from his mother and sister. In her response, Williams denied Dorner's allegations.

Records show Dorner did not show up at a hearing in November 2006 and the case was terminated. She could not be reached to comment. Her attorney, Stephen G. Rodriguez, did not return a call or email seeking comment.

IMO, it's scary this guy was in the military and it's scary this guy was a cop. He has been unstable all his life.

Interesting that Dornel could be a malignant narcissist. I usually think that a malignant narcissist is highly antisocial as well. They can be paranoid as well.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism"]Malignant narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

JMO, but i think he's been off the mountain since the truck was set on fire, could have had a bike stashed there and a helmet. You didn't chains that day, it hadn't started snowing again yet and the roads were clear. If he had a helmet nobody would notice him. I think it is a diversion. It appears now that LE is saying they don't know if the axle broke on it's on our when they were towing it. How perfect, set the truck on fire with some survival stuff in it and everybody will come there looking for you, leaving you free to go elsewhere, I'm not a criminal but I think I might have thought of this on my own too.

Also as far as them not shutting down the ski resorts, I have no doubt whatsoever that they would not have told people to go ahead and come up if they really thought there was some crazed killer roaming around the mountain. The people who work there would have survived, there are plenty of times during the winter months when there is snow up there and the resorts are closed. I have gone up there lots of times in the winter when there is no snow and the resorts are closed for skiing. We just go up to get out of town.'

But again, I just don't think there is anyway they would have allowed all these people to go up there and be put in harms way. Honestly if they did, then they are extremely reckless and insane. If somebody got hurt or worse the lawsuits would end that small town.

A bike! So simple and hadn't thought of that before.

There are a lot of cabins up there that are used just in the summer, or weekends, here and there. He may know somewhere that's usually abandoned or perhaps a cabin deep in the woods. If he knows that area well, he most likely knows some things the average person doesn't.

I have a friend who has a cabin in the Big Bear area and they only use it occasionally. As a matter of fact, it's probably empty right now. Fully furnished like anyone's house, stocked cupboards and all.

Course my daughter and family live up there year round. But they're not up as far as Big Bear. I won't say exactly, but my granddaughter was off school yesterday because of this.

JMHO
fran

Is there a map handy of where his truck was found?

i.b.nora
I saw that video briefly (on CNN) earlier on.... while i was doing something here.

When i saw it, they didn't mention anything about employee finding those items in the garbage ... BUT they did say .. the truck that we see in the Video is the same truck that was found set on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes