CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to posters who told how to refresh from the address bar circle arrow symbols. It works on my kindle fire.

He is holed up in a cabin at a camp that is undergoing rennovations, according to the camp's website.

The shooter said in his manifesto etc .. that he is not afraid to die .. ready to die..

Not sure if they will convince him to surrender.

but wasn't he fired in 2005?
that is a 8 year delay in his anger.

My guess on that is he had ' exhausted all appeals' or something like that . He was fighting the department and somehow recently realized it was no use and he would not be winning. I don't know if winning meant getting his job back? or winning a civil suit? But someone had been helping him ( i believe the woman shot earliest with her husband) and that was some type of litigation against the department IF I'm not mistaken. Don't quote me on that .

I am furious with the Fox reporter that said she wouldn't release the name, and then described the victim in detail. How insensitive...and that's the nicest thing I can say. I hope and pray for a Gabby moment. Please be wrong!

Some who have read the entire "manifesto" say he's been p#^*ed off since he was 6 years old.

I read it, too, and he seems to think that violence is an appropriate response to the "n" word - punching a little kid in the face, and later, choking a fellow police officer who used the word, saying he wished he had put a bullet through that officer's head instead of just his hands around his neck.

Question for people in Big Bear holding up signs that say "Don't Kill Dorner" Who held up a sign urging #Dorner not to kill any more cops?

It IS California.

So he is holed up in a cabin (1 of 7) that are rentals without phone, internet, tv etc.... They have been empty for a while but just this week one of them was rented out.

Sheesh what luck for that family! Also ensures he has no food where he is now.

Cold, dark, no food, probably no water, doesn't sound like any fun at all! They should start the psych warfare over night, start talking to him with a loud speaker and mocking him as he suffers in the cold and dark.

cbs2 news is saying the first cabin he was hold up in was about 25 - 50 yrds from police tactical station - they don't know how long he was there

There's no way he will come out of this alive. He will take his own life before he goes to jail Imo. It goes back to earlier post of death by cop also.

Thanks to posters who told how to refresh from the address bar circle arrow symbols. It works on my kindle fire.
It works on iPads, too. The location of the refresh 'button or symbol' is usually in the bar that has the URL address in it. On Safari Browser, it is in the address bar at the very end, on the right side.

My guess on that is he had ' exhausted all appeals' or something like that . He was fighting the department and somehow recently realized it was no use and he would not be winning. I don't know if winning meant getting his job back? or winning a civil suit? But someone had been helping him ( i believe the woman shot earliest with her husband) and that was some type of litigation against the department IF I'm not mistaken. Don't quote me on that .

rampart scandal - [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal"]Rampart scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member