CA - Christy Lee Giles 24, & friend, dumped @ different hospitals, Los Angeles, 13 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Looking at his stupid face makes me want to throw up. He's so gross. And I don't believe for a second that this was just a party gone wrong, and this innocent guy just panicked. He might not have intended for these girls to die, but he didn't really give a crap either way to get what he wanted. No, this is a dangerous predator, hopefully to be locked up for the rest of his life, along with any of his accomplices.

It's impossible to accidentally drug and rape someone. That's what he/they did, they drugged, raped and ultimately caused their deaths, finishing it off by dumping them like trash outside of the hospital. No excuses. Poor girls.

Revisiting the DMail (thought CG was already married):
2 December 2021

Around 12 hours later the girls’ cold bodies were dumped at two hospitals.

CG husband JC, who was in San Francisco at the time, says he awoke in the morning to check his wife's location on his phone and saw she was somewhere he didn't recognize.

CG's last known location was a rented apartment (pictured) near Beverly Hills, where she and friend <> with three men they met at a warehouse party that night

CG and her husband JC (left) are pictured at their Burning Man wedding: 'On Wednesday night in Deep Playa beneath the art piece called ‘Broken but Together’ we said YES,' <>

Christy Giles and Hilda Cabrales' friend said men 'targeted' them

[This is so very sad.]

September 4, 2022
A month after the November 2021 death of model CG, her parents made the heartbreaking decision to lay her remains alongside a wedding gown she never got to wear.

D and LGiles said they’d made plans for a ceremony <> because CG had eloped <> at the Burning Man festival in Nevada in August 2019.

Since the death of CG <>, D and LGiles have traveled back and forth from their home in <>, Ala., to LA for court appearances of David Pearce, the man charged with the deaths of the two women.

... both he and B.Osborn first dumped dropped CG’s lifeless body at a Culver City hospital

CG’s butterfly urn, a box full of letters from loved ones and the wedding dress underneath. [photos]

The <> items were then placed inside a steel box handcrafted by CG’s uncle <>

‘Unbearable’: Parents bury LA model Christy Giles with never-worn wedding dress

Thankfully criminals really are dumb as posts:

“Based on the investigation, the LAPD is concerned that there could be other victims in our community who could have been drugged by one or more of these men.”

According to actors Alexandra Creteau and David Murrietta Jr., both 35, Osborn had divulged to them while on a shoot in November about partying with women and later dumping their bodies.'"

I just saw this article in my “news” section of my social media. I’m not sure if this magazine is an accepted source.

from the link -

her father leslie - "I couldn’t look at her," the retired military police officer admitted. "I didn’t see her at all."

its true, the open caskets ive seen they dont look at all like they did while alive.

from the link -

her father leslie - "I couldn’t look at her," the retired military police officer admitted. "I didn’t see her at all."

its true, the open caskets ive seen they dont look at all like they did while alive.
They really don't. I was at a funeral of a family member recently and I told my mother, just in case, that I don't want an open casket. That's not how I want people to remember me.

They really don't. I was at a funeral of a family member recently and I told my mother, just in case, that I don't want an open casket. That's not how I want people to remember me.
yup. jut cremate me and scatter me somehwere i love.

i saw my best friend in his casket, but i didnt go close. i didnt want to look at him. and i could see the very edge of where they cut the back of his head to remove organs and i looked away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back