Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
APR 14, 2023
Detective John Ryan testified Friday that when looking for surveillance video of the Wests’ California City home, he found video of the day Trezell and Jacqueline West took their children to stay with Trezell’s parents on December 19, 2020. Ryan said in the video, he only saw four children get into the van.

... During the trial, the prosecution has argued that no one can specifically remember every seeing the boys in Cal City.

[...]

The prosecution also called Phillip West, Trezell’s father, to testify Friday.

[...]

After the couple moved to Cal City, Phillip said he didn’t see the boys. He testified that he hadn’t helped the couple in moving and told officers he believed the last time they were all together was around the 4th of July.

“Did you have plans to visit?” Prosecutor Eric Smith asked.

Phillip responded that he had been planning to visit the home after they moves. Smith asked if they planned to visit for Christmas and Phillip said that he believed they discussed it.

During the video interviews between Jacqueline and investigators, Ryan claimed multiple times that he believes the couple reported the boys missing because they knew family would be arriving for Christmas and didn’t know what to say. Jacqueline, again, denied this in the recording.

[...]

How long before JW flips on TW? So far she is ride or die putting her husband before here children. But I think once convicted she will see reality and confess to what happened so she gets a lesser sentence and out to eventually be with her children.
I'm thinking the same. Does she think they will both be found not guilty and live a wonderful life together afterwards? I surely hope that doesnt happen. TW had a relationship with his family while JW didn't seem to have one with hers. I also for the life of me, don't see why CPS thought placing so many kids in this home with this relatively young couple was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire