CA - CSI Star Attakcs TMZ Photographer

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by White Rain, Jul 18, 2007.

1. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

Who knew the CS in CSI stood for c**ksucker?

Resident "CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan pulled a Woody Harrelson last night -- unleashing a brutal, unprovoked attack on a TMZ cameraman outside of the most celeb-packed nightclub in Hollywood.

Clad in leather biker gear, Dourdan violently grabbed our photog outside Hyde, who the actor had mistaken for another guy, and slammed him to the pavement several times, sending his head bouncing into concrete over and over again -- all while his camera continued to roll.

The chaos began after Dourdan pulled up to the club on his Ducati motorcycle, and shouted at the photog to "get that f**king camera out of my face!" The photog obliged, pointing the camera to the ground -- but Dourdan's rage continued to grow, and the cameraman kept the record button on just in case something happened. Moments later, something happened.

As Dourdan launched his attack, other paparazzi can be heard screaming at Gary, desperately trying to make him stop. Moments after the assault, Dourdan threatened our photog again, saying, "I know all the cops around here, they're my friends." http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/18/csi-star-beats-the-living-crap-out-of-tmz-photog/

good pics of what he did here: http://x17online.com/celebrities/gary_dourdan/x17_xclusive_pix_csis_gary_dourdan_attacks_photog.php

2. Loading...

3. zadari

zadari New Member

i think they should leave people alone .. princess di was trying to get away from them too when she died...

4. kato

kato New Member

I believe they deserve a decent amount of privacy but that was totally uncalled for. If he was banging the guys head repeatedly against the concrete (as was reported) he could have killed him. Sorry, but I would sue.

5. 2luvmy

2luvmy RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go

He looks and sounds a little wacked out.

6. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

7. hipmamajen

hipmamajen I love the friends I have gathered together on thi

What a jerk!

I know that it must be difficult to have people following you around all the time and taking pictures, but I don't think it's fair to say that the photographer deserved what he got.

8. Jodibug

Jodibug New Member

definitely uncalled for, but he's still yummy to look at!:crazy:

9. GlitchWizard

GlitchWizard Reprobate

I agree. I recognized his "excuse" video (the one taken afterwards) where he said that they are making money off of "his demise" and changing things around about him to report.

Sounded to me like a druggie talking. I've always known a few down and out people - and it seems a consistant theme to be negative and believe others are trying to hurt you. Paranoid.

Although - I HATE the idea that my favorite stars (not him) are being stalked so much - it would get to you after awhile, I'm sure.

10. GlitchWizard

GlitchWizard Reprobate

I'm not into this guy, but if it were Grissom - yeah, I'd have to forgive the jerkiness and just look at the attractiveness. :) (My kid is nuts about Greg.) :)

11. jilly

jilly Registered User

Thought I would add this to this thread

CSI's Gary Dourdan Arrested for Drug Possession

Dourdan was found in possession of suspected cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription pills, the statement added.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20196433,00.html

I really like Gary. No wonder he's so calm, cool and collective though on CSI. He's probably high!:crazy:

12. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

I like him as well...but it sounds like he could be in quite a bit of trouble...maybe not though...he IS a celeb after all.

13. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

Now we know why he was fired from the show...

14. jilly

jilly Registered User

Yes...I guess he'll go trotting off to rehab!:crazy:

15. jilly

jilly Registered User

I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!:eek: I have to say I haven't watched that CSI much this year because of the Apprentice. :bang:

I was just thinking the other day after Quest from CNN was arrested - I wonder how many anchors/actors are on drugs. O/T but watching Shep Smith - can someone always be that charged up every day and not be on something?

16. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

Aussiello and his "scoops"! LOL!

Exclusive: Were Dourdan and Neal (Gulp) Fired?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...ort/Ausiello-Scoop-Mystery/800037798#comments

17. jilly

jilly Registered User

18. Mr. E

Mr. E New Member

I love CSI and I love Gary's character, Warrick. It's so upsetting to hear about celebrities who do this type of thing. You know? You look up to somebody, think of them as a role model, then suddenly they're doing crazy things like this.

I hope I don't hear anything bad about Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle on CSI). I know she left the show, but she was my favorite character.

19. believe09

believe09 Active Member

I think that this is such a bummer-this guy has apparently been a train wreck about to happen for quite some time, but I loved his character as well. looking at his drugs of choice makes me believe that the police who arrested him this time did him a big, big favor before he makes a head line with an untimely end.

20. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Another Philly local I'm so dang proud of. If Gary Dourdan would have itched his nose or scratched his face one more time I was gonna call his producers. He's a talented guy as well as a piece of work that dude. I hope he gets some help, and heads back to Willingboro.

21. SoccerMom

SoccerMom Part time Sleuther

I was under the impression that she threw a tantrum about the "direction of her character" and demanded more money, which she got. Then she wanted MORE money the season after that, and they released her. I didn't care for her at the end of her time on the show though. I wanted to smack her most of the time.
    And on topic, I don't think I could have paparazzi following me (or my kids) and NOT freak out. I couldn't handle it. Good thing I'm not famous. ;)