CA CA - Daniel Gallardo, 19, Barstow, 28 Oct 2015

It's reported that Daniel was to start his new landscaping job (@ RnR) on October 28...was it only (very) short-term employment???

Read under October 2015 & November 2015 here

It's reported that Daniel was to start his new landscaping job (@ RnR) on October 28...was it only (very) short-term employment???

Read under October 2015 & November 2015 here

Great find Tarabull. They stopped landscaping in Oct and Nov. Could he have been hired for another off-season job-- something other than landscaping? How do the owners of that company stay in business if they don't operate from Nov to April? They must have some side-business, right? Are we sure that LE interviewed the owners of Rock and Rose?

Great find Tarabull. They stopped landscaping in Oct and Nov. Could he have been hired for another off-season job-- something other than landscaping? How do the owners of that company stay in business if they don't operate from Nov to April? They must have some side-business, right? Are we sure that LE interviewed the owners of Rock and Rose?

It's actually very normal in the Sierra and even down in the valleys. My ex BIL is a contractor that does tennis and sports courts here in California. He does not work between December and March because of the rainy cold weather. He would work from 6 am to 9 pm in the summers to make enough money to tide him over those months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, on the call with his GF I thought she meant he actually dropped the phone not the call got dropped.. Cause she heard it drop... That could mean abdication IMO

shoveling snow

Wait, on the call with his GF I thought she meant he actually dropped the phone not the call got dropped.. Cause she heard it drop... That could mean abdication IMO

I think it could be interpreted either way but here is what the news actually printed about the phone call:
Marlen Murillo, Gallardo’s high school girlfriend, was the last person to hear from him. She was texting him the day he went missing.

“It was a normal (conversation) with him when he stopped texting,” Murillo, now 20, said. “I received a call from him, and I heard a hello, and that was it. It sounded like it dropped.”

“I was blowing up his phone after a while, and then eventually his phone was dead,” she said. “It was very unusual that he stopped texting.”
http://www.rgj.com/story/news/2016/...arch-missing-teen-nearly-year-later/89753358/

Because she said she was "blowing up his phone" I took that to mean she kept trying to call him back after the phone call dropped. JMO.

I don't think Daniel is the one who made that call.... :tantrum:

DG has a Charley page I didn't see posted before: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gallardo_daniel.html

Interestingly, the 'Help Find' FB page is gone, as are many of the early links in this thread. I'm wondering if there was some movement, but I'm having trouble finding any MSM.

I did find a DG, same age, in Utah, who was arrested for drug related charges, but I'm fairly certain it's not the same guy. Maybe a more experience sleuther can help find a mugshot for the arrest to compare...

DG has a Charley page I didn't see posted before: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gallardo_daniel.html

Interestingly, the 'Help Find' FB page is gone, as are many of the early links in this thread. I'm wondering if there was some movement, but I'm having trouble finding any MSM.

I did find a DG, same age, in Utah, who was arrested for drug related charges, but I'm fairly certain it's not the same guy. Maybe a more experience sleuther can help find a mugshot for the arrest to compare...

Wow, that Charley Project page has a lot of pictures of Daniel I've never seen before:

gallardo_daniel.jpg
gallardo_daniel4.jpg
gallardo_daniel5.jpg
gallardo_daniel6.jpg
gallardo_daniel7.jpg

awh :( I believe foul play was involved. where could he be? why did this happen?

I'm going to say there a good chance he drove the car there. Be nice to know what kinda damage the under carriage had but only he would know the suspension of the car, the way it handles and the way to hit bumps in the road to get over them or if you would need to go around. Or if someone just forced through or not (hence needing to know damage)

March 28, 2023

Some remains have been found near Truckee. Possible this can be Daniel?

Human remains found near Truckee. The remains were found near Farad Road and Interstate 80 east of Truckee.​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back