Deceased/Not Found CA - Danielle Bisnell, 27, traveling in van w/ POI, never made it home, Redding, 11 Dec 2019 *arrest*

Does anyone have any new news on this case? Not much out there.
Nothing since Jan 17, unfortunately.

Linn County Sheriff's Office news
01/17/20

UPDATE: Yesterday, investigators located the van, depicted in the surveillance footage previously released, in Linn County Oregon. Investigators also located the white male seen in surveillance and interviewed him. He is considered a witness to Danielle Bisnell’s disappearance.

Danielle Bisnell is still missing. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further information will be released at this time.

Oh no... Dang it, dang it, dang it. I'm going to bullet-point so we have all that on the thread. MOO
  1. Redding police released surveillance photos that may be associated with DB.
  2. LE believes DB traveled to central Oregon early Dec 8 on I-5. She may have been on her way back to Redding two days later when communication stopped.
  3. The surveillance footage from a Redding business is of a vehicle and a man.
  4. On Thursday, DB's mother told KRCR that DB called her on Dec 10, and said she was at a rest stop on her way back from Oregon.
  5. DB did not have a car, so we asked how DB was she getting around.
  6. She shared with us the last phone call she had with her daughter.
  7. "She was with a man named Eric, he was making her a bed in the back of a van so she could get some rest before she got home but she had to stop and get Derrick's (Danielle's son) birthday present. She would call and let me know what happened and everything when she got home. I never heard from her again."
  8. Her mother said that after she got off the phone with her daughter, DB also made a Facetime call to her friend while she was in the van.
  9. "She did Facetime AB and she did put the phone towards Eric. He did describe the man that you see in the picture. But she never made it home so we need to know what happened from that point on."
  10. Call Redding Police Investigations at (530) 225-4200 or Shasta County Secret Witness at (530) 243-2319 with any information.
  11. The Shasta County Secret Witness is offering up to $2,500 for info leading to the whereabouts of Danielle Renee Bisnell. Click here for their website.
View attachment 224943 View attachment 224944 View attachment 224945

Dear PommyMommy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to set out the information in these bullet points.

Greatly appreciated!

I just looked through her Instagram and especially with the Gannon and Boswell cases ending tragically the past few weeks, this woman just seemed like such a wonderful mother. She seems to be exactly what a mother should be.

She seems to really adore her children and it is so obvious they adore her. Maybe I’m just a little biased thanks to photos of a sad looking baby and a video of a child being gaslighted by his stepmom, but she really seemed like a genuinely involved and loving mother and those are 100% happy children.

I don’t know much about this case and I don’t understand why it’s been so under the radar. I don’t know her history or struggles, and I know social media can be very misleading. However, it seems obvious she was absolutely gorgeous, had a beautiful smile, and loved and took care of her children and they seemed to love her.

It breaks my heart that they don’t have her right now. I don’t know what could have happened to make her willingly leave at first, or maybe still, or what her history is but she just seems to be such a loving mom.

Kids can’t lie with their faces, and those boys faces showed they loved their mom, had fun with her, felt comfortable with her, had no fear with her.

I just don’t get it. You get some of these people who literally dispose of their children as if they were trash and so many good mothers who want to do everything they can for their kids are taken from them.

Ugh, I guess I’m just feeling defeated. I really want to know more about this case and more about Danielle.

From the article:

UPDATE: Linn County Undersheriff Paul Timm reports that his detectives and the Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office have continued to investigate the human remains found near Gordon Road on April 3, 2020.

Detectives and the Medical Examiner’s Office have tentatively identified the remains as belonging to a white female between the ages of 30 and 50 years old at the time of her death. Additionally, the female is believed to have short, wavy brown hair.

Is there any new news? There is absolutely nothing recent out there. Just really bizarre there are no updates whatsoever.

The family Facebook page is pretty quiet.

There is a pretty obvious and known suspect in the case. Maybe the police have a lot going on behind closed doors.

This is an example of how some cases get no media attention and others get loads. Very sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back