CA - David Douglas for kidnapping 7yo girl, Antioch, 2014

Watching live news right now and they (news anchor) said its unclear if this was a stranger or family abdication.

Thanks, Kaliste. My statement sounded dumb; I meant if it were a friend of a family member or someone like that. Sounds like someone that knew exactly what he wanted, that little girl. My heart is in my throat right now, please keep posting updates if you can.

They just said that two men attempted to abduct others yesterday at the same Walmart N. & her mom went to. Asian too.

Hopefully, they put their news up in an hour or so.

Hey, I'm having some trouble here as I keep getting kicked off. I'm going to logout now.

Me too Dr. Know. Something's up with the site.

Wow. That's quite bold to follow someone home from a store and take a child. Kind of speaks to his desperation as well....

Hoping for the best for little N...

Late Friday, police identified the suspect as 43-year-old David Allen Douglas.

The girl, N. C., had gotten out of her car with her mother in front of their home on the 3800 block of Hummingbird Drive when they were accosted, said Antioch police Lt. John Vanderklugt.

"The mother attempted to stop the male from abducting her daughter, and when she approached him, the male produced what's been described as a rifle, and the mom stopped," Vanderklugt said. "He was able to force the child into the car and then fled the scene."

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Amber-Alert-Antioch-girl-Natalie-Calvo-kidnapped-5113138.php

Suspect:

David Allen Douglas, 43
628x471.jpg

scary, scary, scary! i have a 7 year old daughter ... i can't help but think how scared this little angel must be. My daughter still gets spooked of her shadow on someday's :(

One of the articles I read mentioned two abductors this evening. Others I have read have only mentioned one. For those who saw the press conference, are they looking for two men but only have a decription of one? Or, are they saying there was only one abductor?

Joe Vazquez ‏@joenewsman 55s
Amber alert cancelled. Antioch kidnap victim has been found. @andria_borba @CBS

ABC30 Fresno ‏@ABC30 19s
#BREAKINGNEWS: 7-year-old N. C. found safe by police in Antioch. #AMBERAlert cancelled.

How have they identified the suspect already?

Thank goodness she's safe, wow.

What the heck happened? Who was it?

AMBER Alert: Antioch girl rescued after being abducted in front of her home

A missing 7-year-old Antioch girl was found safe late Friday thanks to quick work by authorities after she was kidnapped from in front of her home hours earlier.

N. C. was found safe at the Antioch Marina, just blocks from the police department, inside a tan Toyota Camry along with the person of interest in her disappearance, 43-year-old David Allen Douglas, who was taken into custody.

Little is known about who Douglas is or why he targeted C.

More: http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_24844203/amber-alert-antioch-girl-abducted

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back