GUILTY CA - Debbie Hawk, 46, Hanford, 13 June 2006

Dateline had a special about three missing women tonight. One was Debbie Hawk. Her ex-husband was on there and he is still as arrogant as he ever was. I can't stand that man. It sounds like LE have quite a bit on him already.
Of course he is just being picked on because he is the ex! They said that they still don't have anything from the computers back yet. Why does this stuff take so darn long?

They also had Ali Gilmore on. They also interviewed her husband. When asked if he murdered his wife he wouldn't look the interviewer in the eye. Him and Hawk both got upset when asked that question. Of course they got upset because they are probably both guilty. Ali's husband said that he slept in the morning that Ali went missing because he was so tired. They were supposed to go to their second counseling session but he was to tired :banghead: He must have been really serious about mending the marriage. Of course he didn't show up and neither did she. She was dead and he knew it.

Dateline had a special about three missing women tonight. One was Debbie Hawk. Her ex-husband was on there and he is still as arrogant as he ever was. I can't stand that man. It sounds like LE have quite a bit on him already.
Of course he is just being picked on because he is the ex! They said that they still don't have anything from the computers back yet. Why does this stuff take so darn long?

Oh darn, I'm so bummed to have missed that, I'll have to see if there's a transcript somewhere. I would have loved to see and hear Dave. But you've confirmed he's just as arrogant on film as his is in news print. I can't stand him either, he makes me so angry! Poor Dave being picked on because he brutally murdered the mother of his children, a beautiful woman with much more to offer the world than worthless Dave.

I'm so glad that LE is still on top of him, not giving up. I wish it didn't take so long either!

I'm happy to hear that this case is still getting some publicity, and hope it won't be long before they get enough evidence to arrest the *advertiser censored*. This case is still on my mind because she is from this general area.

Here's the story of another (now forgotten) local and probable victim of husband homicide.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=3779282&ft=exLg

This article doesn't say, but I believe Sandra's purse and keys were found locked inside her car. This SOB will probably never have to pay for the murder of his wife. I think they should arrest him and try him anyway, since they are unlikely to come up with any more evidence after all this time.

I noticed on last nights Dateline story about Debbie Hawk that Dave didn't look the correspondent in the eye & when asked if he killed Debbie his eyes darted to the left...did anyone else notice this?

Oh darn, I'm so bummed to have missed that, I'll have to see if there's a transcript somewhere. I would have loved to see and hear Dave. But you've confirmed he's just as arrogant on film as his is in news print. I can't stand him either, he makes me so angry! Poor Dave being picked on because he brutally murdered the mother of his children, a beautiful woman with much more to offer the world than worthless Dave.

I'm so glad that LE is still on top of him, not giving up. I wish it didn't take so long either!

If there’s a color that makes them think of Debbie Hawk, her friends say, it’s purple.
Taryn: She was very regal and to us. She definitely fits the bill as the princess.​

Eliza: She should have been a Kennedy (laughter)​
But Debbie became a household name in a different way: from the missing posters hanging in her small town. Since June 13, 2006, the day 46-year-old Debbie Hawk disappeared, purple ribbons have served as reminders of a dear friend, and the hope she’ll be found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18561784/

Thanks for the link.

Interestingly, it says that the kids' trust funds were set up by Dave Hawk's family. I wonder if that's what made him feel that he had the right to take money out of them.

Also, the article reminds us that Dave dropped the kids off at the house after Debbie never came to pick them up. That seems so odd - considering he claims that Debbie never went missing before, wouldn't you think that HE'D go into the house to find out if she was there before just dropping the kids at the door? And if he knew that Debbie wasn't there because he did something to her and allowed his own children to go in there and find that scene, then he deserves the very worst punishment that the courts can hand him.

I know that these are things we've discussed before. It's just that reading that story made me realize these things in horror all over again.

More from your link:

A missing mom and traces of blood - Dateline NBC - MSNBC.com

Stafford: Debbie’s been accusing you of misusing the funds that are set aside for the children.

Dave Hawk: She claimed that, yes. Well, if you look a little further those trust funds are in my name. And if I want to go in and sell Exxon stock and buy Microsoft stock, I can do that.

Stafford: You can do it. The question is have you been reinvesting the money? Or have you been spending the money on personal things for yourself and not the kids.

Dave Hawk: No, I— can do that. And as far as the way the Hawks live their lives, that’s private...

And also:

Debbie and Dave’s son is now in foster care. Their daughters are still living with their dad...

I noticed on last nights Dateline story about Debbie Hawk that Dave didn't look the correspondent in the eye & when asked if he killed Debbie his eyes darted to the left...did anyone else notice this?

Yes, and if I recall correctly he refused to discuss the trust fund that he nearly emptied. Right on the program they said that he is the only suspect. Did you get the idea that LE have evidence against him but are waiting for the computer stuff to get back from the lab?

I think he let the kids go into the house on purpose. I'm wondering if the boy was there. They said that the girls went running to the neighbors but nothing about the boy being with them. I think he did it on purpose because then the police would think that he knew nothing about her missing and wouldn't have let his kids walk into that horror. I think this guy is very devious along with being so arrogant. He even walks like he thinks he is something big. Creep! What a cocky attitude...little man syndrome.

Didn't the boy go live with one of his teachers not long after Debbie disappeared? I remember reading that. It seems that the girls didn't want to live with him either but I guess they didn't have a choice.

I wish LE could prove that Hawk is the one who shot the attorney in the neck. That was before a previous court date and then Debbie disappeared the day before the next court date. This has Dave Hawk all over it.

Dave letting (planning!) his children discover the blood bath in their home is the main reason he disgust me so much. That and his whiney attitude. I'm sure he planned it that way for the reasons you stated - to make himself appear innocent at the expense of his children- he's a cold-blooded man, no doubt about it. And no doubt his behind the attempted murder of Debbie's attorney.

Yes, the son is being fostered by his teacher.

I wish LE could prove that Hawk is the one who shot the attorney in the neck. That was before a previous court date and then Debbie disappeared the day before the next court date. This has Dave Hawk all over it.
For some reason, I can't see Dave Hawk doing the "dirty work" himself. The shooting of the attorney and the van being found where it was lead me to believe that he hired someone to do this for him. (Maybe even with all of that trust fund money. The dates and amounts of withdrawals could be very interesting in that respect.) In any case, if he had hired someone, how could he even be sure that his kids would be safe upon entering that home that night? If he's the one that did this, then he's permanently scarred those poor children and it could have been even worse had they entered the house while someone was still there. (I hope that along with the computers, they've also checked all phone calls to see if he got the tip-off call that the job had been done.)

Bobbisangel...I think on the dateline show they said that the son was now in foster care (maybe the teacher?) but the daughters were still living with him. He was VERY arrogant, especially about the trust fund issue. When asked about it I remember him saying "I set it up so it's mine to do as I see fit, if I feel like selling stock & reinvesting I can". But when asked, are you reinvesting it he quickly dropped the subject. I do think they are just waiting on the computer stuff from the lab also. LOL...little man syndrome, I was married to one of those once upon a time :eek:)

Skeletal remains found in ponding basin near Fowler

Fresno County sheriff's officials said they did not know whether the body could be connected to the case of missing Hanford woman Debbie Hawk, whose body has yet to be found. Sheriff's deputy Chris Curtice, a department spokesman, said he didn't know whether Hanford officials had inquired about the case.

The body appears to have been at the location for "an extended period of time" and likely more than months, he said.

Dave Hawk, the former husband of missing Hanford woman Debbie Hawk, was arrested this morning.

No details about the charge or charges have been provided by authorities, however.

Dave Hawk has been the prime suspect in the disappearance of Debbie Hawk for the past year.

A press conference is scheduled for 2 p.m. today. For more updates, check back to HanfordSentinel.com.

http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/articles/2007/06/08/breakingnews/breaking01.txt

Well, its about time. I wonder which came first...the finding of the un ID'd body in Fresno or his arrest.

Dave Hawk, the former husband of missing Hanford woman Debbie Hawk, was arrested this morning.

OMG, I'm so excited. I've been reading about this for the last half hour. Finally, finally, finally! Debbie's case has had a special place in my heart since the beginning, and I don't think I've ever 'hated' a stranger as much as I do Dave. My high praises go out to LE who never gave up on going after Dave and getting justice for Debbie and her kids.

I want to dance now! LOL

I just pray now that Debbie's body will be found so Dave can be charged with her murder. Or maybe the DNA testing will connect him... something has to, I don't want him getting away with this.

Dave Hawk, the ex-husband of missing Hanford mother, Debbie Hawk, was arrested this morning around 8:30 am, almost one year after her disappearance. Hawk has been arrested on 5 felony charges of tax evasion, grand theft, using false information to obtain a loan, embezzlement, and child *advertiser censored*.

~snip~

A press conference is currently scheduled for 2:00 pm. You can watch it here on abc30.com

Coverage continues with Action News teams in Lemoore where investigators are searching Dave Hawk's home, once again. Police have been out around Dave Hawk's house since around 9 am. They are in the process of serving three separate search warrants; one is at Dave Hawk's house, the other two are at separate undisclosed locations in Lemoore.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=5378923

Undisclosed locations for the search warrants? I thought one article said they'd be searching his girlfriends house? The girlfriend who helped him hide and spend his kids trust fund money.

AND... hmmm... CHILD *advertiser censored*? I just noticed that!

Following the news of Dave Hawk's arrest this morning, his church pastor, Rev. Sandy Brown of Lemoore Presbyterian, said he will support the member of his congregation.

"We are going to stand by our friend and my parishioner, and be with him through this whole ordeal," Brown said. "Whatever it takes."

Dave Hawk, the former husband of missing Hanford woman Debbie Hawk, was arrested this morning on charges unrelated to murder.

much more at link
http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/articles/2007/06/08/breakingnews/breaking01.txt

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member