CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/largesteven/status/989693734634733568?s=19

GSK suspect had a boat with the word SCARY written on it, the twitter link has a picture of the boat
That is scary!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DbwZK_FVMAEJaHl.jpg
    DbwZK_FVMAEJaHl.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 374
Maybe that's why this all started the year he got married, he maybe tried to hide these urges from his wife so she wouldn't do the same as Bonnie and leave him, but he needed an outlet for his urges somehow.

Enjoying rough sex is NOT the same as being a rapist or even misogynist. <modsnip> His "urges" were for control and revenge, not sex. He's a true sadist -- which is not the same as "rough sex urges" or even BDSM. He had no safe word.

I think this man was desperately unhappy his whole life, and very, very angry at people who he perceived as having the life he did not. A safe home. A bed partner. Gifts of jewelry, inherited heirlooms, photos of good times. The women were all attractive, he had a pock-marked face and was an incel (Involuntary Celibate, an idiotic and narcissistic term for shallow lonely people). He couldn't even expect to have a happy life. That's why he took these trophies and destroyed these lives and had no interest in the cash. He HAD cash. He didn't have the intimacy and connections that the people he destroyed did. He was out for revenge for his terrible life. The only thing he excelled at, that he was lucky at, was terrorizing, raping and killing people. He was an over-achiever there, the best ever, and very famous. No one could possibly argue about his prowess there.

When he got married, it almost got even worse -- because he was very unhappily married, and it became clear that he would NEVER have the happiness that others seem to have. I think his crimes slowed down or stopped for several reasons, technology advances, physical limitations, and he got a job he found mildly challenging that lasted and had children, which gave him a taste of life's connections. Eventually, when you are disillusioned with life, you adjust your expectations. It's the only way to get through it. Also known as becoming wiser. He was still angry and he drank too much and had a terrible temper. But his life trajectory went another way and he found SOME satisfaction in other avenues. Work. Fatherhood. Building things. His meticulous lawn.

Note -- I don't care for rough sex, I know the difference between sex and violence, I have experienced misogyny, and dealt with much jealousy, envy, and disillusionment in my time. I have also been very lucky in life after great disappointment. So this is all MOOOO. :->

I have been popping in and out. Thanks for all the links, pics, opines. Mind bending for sure.

Enjoying rough sex is NOT the same as being a rapist or even misogynist. <modsnip>. His "urges" were for control and revenge, not sex. He's a true sadist -- which is not the same as "rough sex urges" or even BDSM. He had no safe word.

I think this man was desperately unhappy his whole life, and very, very angry at people who he perceived as having the life he did not. A safe home. A bed partner. Gifts of jewelry, inherited heirlooms, photos of good times. The women were all attractive, he had a pock-marked face and was an incel (Involuntary Celibate, an idiotic and narcissistic term for shallow lonely people). He couldn't even expect to have a happy life. That's why he took these trophies and destroyed these lives and had no interest in the cash. He HAD cash. He didn't have the intimacy and connections that the people he destroyed did. He was out for revenge for his terrible life. The only thing he excelled at, that he was lucky at, was terrorizing, raping and killing people. He was an over-achiever there, the best ever, and very famous. No one could possibly argue about his prowess there.

When he got married, it almost got even worse -- because he was very unhappily married, and it became clear that he would NEVER have the happiness that others seem to have. I think his crimes slowed down or stopped for several reasons, technology advances, physical limitations, and he got a job he found mildly challenging that lasted and had children, which gave him a taste of life's connections. Eventually, when you are disillusioned with life, you adjust your expectations. It's the only way to get through it. Also known as becoming wiser. He was still angry and he drank too much and had a terrible temper. But his life trajectory went another way and he found SOME satisfaction in other avenues. Work. Fatherhood. Building things. His meticulous lawn.

Note -- I don't care for rough sex, I know the difference between sex and violence, I have experienced misogyny, and dealt with much jealousy, envy, and disillusionment in my time. I have also been very lucky in life after great disappointment. So this is all MOOOO. :->

Thank you, I was also going to point out once again that rape is about power and control.

If I can find some time later on I can try to do something like this. In previous posts I included a map, that has the plots for all the murders and rapes. AS well as JJD home and the street that the Pay N' Save was on he tried shoplifting from.

I do find it interesting that the only crime noted that he committed while having children was his last one in 1986.
rbbm.
Maybe after having 2 girls he was disappointed and angry that the 3rd child was another daughter and not a son?
speculation, imo.

I think the shoplifting charge was a good indication that he had issues, and they obviously made the right decision to fire him. But I don't think it was a red flag that he was a serial killer, or even a rapist. Lots of people shoplift, and many even freak out when they get caught, but very, very, very few of them turn out to be serial killers. If a cop did the same thing today, I doubt he would even be fired. Most police departments nowadays are more than happy to employ cops with misdemeanor convictions.

I think he shoplifted so that nobody could say "hey, this guy came into our store and purchased these items, no receipt, no proof,"

Perhaps the hammer was to assult his next victim, maybe in ran into a dog when he was to attack again.

MOO

Just for fun I uploaded my DNA zip file to gedmatch. On the front page is this disclaimer:

"April 27, 2018 We understand that the GEDmatch database was used to help identify the Golden State Killer. Although we were not approached by law enforcement or anyone else about this case or about the DNA, it has always been GEDmatch?s policy to inform users that the database could be used for other uses, as set forth in the Site Policy ( linked to the login page and https://www.gedmatch.com/policy.php). While the database was created for genealogical research, it is important that GEDmatch participants understand the possible uses of their DNA, including identification of relatives that have committed crimes or were victims of crimes. If you are concerned about non-genealogical uses of your DNA, you should not upload your DNA to the database and/or you should remove DNA that has already been uploaded."

There's all kinds of fun things you can do with it, so I tried the Eye Color Predictor, and am blown away. I don't understand how, but this is exactly my eye color. The implications for law enforcement is mind boggling.
attachment.php

Attachments

• eyeColor.jpg
    eyeColor.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 340
Do we know what he was doing for a job between 1979 and 1991? If he was in a job with odd hours maybe he was able to fool his wife into thinking he was at work.

Here's what I am wondering about.

There are 15 rapes attributed to EAR/GSK that occurred in 78-79 outside of his usual East Sacto territory - Modesto, Stockton, and East Bay cities from Concord down to Fremont. Even two in East San Jose.

CA is a big state (I am a native Californian and have family in Sacramento). It's a good 2.5 hour drive from San Jose to Sacramento. JJD was married to and living with his wife at the time. How did he account for these 15 absences? And did his wife never watch news broadcasts?

rbbm.
Maybe after having 2 girls he was disappointed and angry that the 3rd child was another daughter and not a son?
speculation, imo.

His third child wasn’t born until 1989. The last murder was committed before the second one was born.

rbbm.
speculation, imo.

1986 murder was before the birth of his 2nd daughter. 3rd daughter was born in 1989.

eta: what s/he said ^^^

Here's what I am wondering about.

There are 15 rapes attributed to EAR/GSK that occurred in 78-79 outside of his usual East Sacto territory - Modesto, Stockton, and East Bay cities from Concord down to Fremont. Even two in East San Jose.

CA is a big state (I am a native Californian and have family in Sacramento). It's a good 2.5 hour drive from San Jose to Sacramento. JJD was married to and living with his wife at the time. How did he account for these 15 absences? And did his wife never watch news broadcasts?

Good questions......I've wondered the same, Cali is a big state & he was traveling down south. I can't see him going back & fourth. Maybe a slight separation from the wifey & he decided some time to get away to clear his head......I mean to cause chaos, rape & pillage. This guy was always looking for his next victim, like a lion looking for a meal.

Good questions......I've wondered the same, Cali is a big state & he was traveling down south. I can't see him going back & fourth. Maybe a slight separation from the wifey & he decided some time to get away to clear his head......I mean to cause chaos, rape & pillage. This guy was always looking for his next victim, like a lion looking for a meal.

I think he had relatives in SoCal and in the Visalia area, which could account for his travels there. Also possible that his job at the time required some travel.

https://www.cbsnews.com/48-hours/
SATURDAY, APRIL 28 9 PM ET
10 PM ET

The Golden State Killer

SNEAK PEEK: After 40 years, police arrest the man they think committed at least 50 rapes and 12 murders. Tracy Smith has the latest in the case.

Enjoying rough sex is NOT the same as being a rapist or even misogynist. <modsnip> His "urges" were for control and revenge, not sex. He's a true sadist -- which is not the same as "rough sex urges" or even BDSM. He had no safe word.

<modsnip> it was the FBI's profile of the offender which said his sex life would consist of rough sex, bondage, etc, I was just trying to fit that in with the fact that his offending started around the same time he married.

<modsnip>

Thank you, I was also going to point out once again that rape is about power and control.

Yes, you're right. If you read the linked profile I attached, the profiler said there was possibly incest or molestation in

his childhood which created the need to have absolute power over his victims. And he needed to instill much fear.

I wonder where his daughter and granddaughter are now?
Imagine waking up one day to find out your father was a serial killer and rapist?

I am wondering if they were interviewing lots of family members, looking at several possible suspects. And perhaps one of his close family gave them an important tip---like 'mY uncle used to go out for long drives in the middle of the NiGht and Auntie would be upset...'

His oldest daughter and her 15 yr. old, just moved into his home in the last month or so. I'm wondering if they didn't see

something strange and report him.

I wonder where his daughter and granddaughter are now?
Imagine waking up one day to find out your father was a serial killer and rapist?

I can't even find the words MsF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads