CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/t But interesting coincidence, a friend of mine who was adopted and whose adoptive parents had died, also tried to ask a relative about the adoption many times and each time was threatened that it would set off a heart attack, so she dared not ask again.
Turned out that it too was an illegal adoption in the sixties.fwiw.

wow! crazy. black market adoptions so strange.

But this is exactly the point.

Just like he was never known to use dog repellent EAR was never known to use a hammer. It was almost always a handgun or a knife.

People use hammers to things besides murder! :)

When EAR became ONS and started his premeditated murders, in every single instance he used a murder weapon that was FROM the house he was attacking. A lamp, a log, a wrench, a sprinkler head... He never brought a hammer to bludgeon people with. :)

You seem to know much about these cases, but I'm betting you don't know what info LE has withheld from the general public..imho.:thinking:

Now that I’m done w pet repellant sleuthing my new obsession is:

Why did he take summers off? Was his wife bogged down w law school and happy to have him out of her hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

found the dog repellant ingredient I recall!!
Methyl nonyl keytone:

https://www.google.com/search?q=methyl+nonyl+ketone+smell?&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Waxy, creamy and ketonic- kind of like peach, but artificial. Something about it “confuses” and repellent the animal- as well as person- who sniffs it!
Came on the market as a dog repellant in 1966, is less popular these days but still used. These days scent removers and pepper sprays are more common, but this was the thing marketed towards pets at that time.

I’m dying to have those victims take a sniff.

http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1021151.html

http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1021151.html

Nice find!

It didn't smell anything like juicy fruit or nail polish remover?

The "keto" part makes me wonder if it was like the odor the emits from a diabetic who's sugar is too high.
I've smelled it on patients that were dehydrated from a stomach virus too.
It's a funky smell.
Faintly like juicy fruit/acetone.
Moo
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There’s literally no smell I can liken it to. which is odd because when I read the reports saying victims couldn’t describe it well, I found that hard to understand. Honestly, my brain can smell it right now and we’re taking 45 years. It would not spread in the air, but it would linger exactly where you sprayed it. You’d feel like you couldn’t breathe, or maybe just didn’t want to? But not at all organic, and not harmful to touch, only to sniff. Was not pepper related at all, and was available widely through a major pet supply company.
Strange how persistent memories of smells can be!

Smells are powerful memory inducers. I believe you.

Smells are powerful memory inducers. I believe you.

If you look back a page, I found what the ingredient was and it became popular late 60’s through 70’s!!

Waxy, chemically peach, confusing with a creamy feeling. Slight apple on the peach, herbal rue or violet, but a lot of wax/ fat/ cream cheese. Something very repellant about it, scents like that are often used in very tiny amounts to round out simple scents and give them complexity. Wow. That is it for sure!

Also known as “the missing stair” that a family will pretend is not a thing, and they’re not all working around it every day of their life at home.

wow, yes interesting. I have to work around missing stairs in my industry every day. They are too powerful to confront or face consequences, but then Cosby did finally fall.

I agree, Truthy. The testimony from witnesses says they heard the pumping sound of a lotion bottle and that he used the lotion to “lubricate” himself before the sexual assaults. Iirc

I don’t know why the “penis pump” or “implant” rumor is so persistent in this case, tbh. It could be true, because GSK is proving that nothing was out of bounds for him ... but the witness testimony just doesn’t appear to back that up, from my interpretation.

Bumping

Nice find!

It didn't smell anything like juicy fruit or nail polish remover?

The "keto" part makes me wonder if it was like the odor the emits from a diabetic who's sugar is too high.
I've smelled it on patients that were dehydrated from a stomach virus too.
It's a funky smell.
Faintly like juicy fruit/acetone.
Moo

What’s really striking to me is how it’s a confusing smell! Like you gag but you don’t know why because there nothing dirty or rotten about it.... and that’s how they described animals reaction. Maybe it’s confusing because it’s so many things- waxy, herbal like rue (natural repellant) or violet, and a touch of peach but chemical while being creamy and round? I guess herbals or fruits are nicer when they have sharp clean natural notes, and it’s the chemical waxiness that makes it weird. Confusing is spot on.

We sprayed more of that stuff on rags to torture each other with than we ever did use it for the couch. HA. Flip learned to go outside. RIP Flip.

If you look back a page, I found what the ingredient was and it became popular late 60’s through 70’s!!

Waxy, chemically peach, confusing with a creamy feeling. Slight apple on the peach, herbal rue or violet, but a lot of wax/ fat/ cream cheese. Something very repellant about it, scents like that are often used in very tiny amounts to round out simple scents and give them complexity. Wow. That is it for sure!

O/T
Related to smells and the 70's.
Our janitor at school used some kind of granules to clean up when someone got sick. The bus drivers used it too.
It had a strange sickeningly sweet smell.
(To me)

Does anyone know what that stuff was called back then?
On topic:
*I'm curious as to what its chemical make up was. It sounds similar.
The smell would hang around for days!

A 13 year old victim has now come forward to the public. She was raped as her family was sleeping in other rooms. Her father never recovered from what happened to his daughter and died of a heart attact 3 years later. The young girl grew up not letting her rapist win.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...tate-Killer-crept-12872225.php#photo-15471937

Am I understanding this correctly she was victimized then her mother and bf were slain years later by the same Golden State Killer?

Now that I’m done w pet repellant sleuthing my new obsession is:

Why did he take summers off? Was his wife bogged down w law school and happy to have him out of her hair?

Away fishing on his boat?
This will be where the wife can help LE to answer such questions as where did he live and work at certain times.

Am I understanding this correctly she was victimized then her mother and bf were slain years later by the same Golden State Killer?

No. They are two separate attacks. One in Northern California and the other in Southern California.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm more concerned about the Hammer than the Dog Repellant.
Yep. Visalia Ransacker/EARONS/ GSK was very fond of bludgeoning,and beating his victims.
He got caught in the midst of his criminal activity. While of all things being a cop on Robbery Detail. Then lets not forget fighting,and freaking out,and having to be restrained when caught.
It's chilling that he wasn't investigated further,or watched. After that.
Anytime a cop breaks the law they are supposed to uphold is very alarming,and disturbing.
I can't believe anyone wants to argue about that. It's exactly how he was able to continue his evil vile acts. Rape,kill, and taunt his victims,and get away with it for 40 freaking years.
All because not one single brow was raised,nobodies suspicion was piqued.

I doubt this. If the nephew gave his DNA to investagaters there wouldn't have been a need to enter JJD's DNA into research.
How so? Wouldn’t both be needed for a “match,” then LE would need to test DeAngelo’s legally to verify? (I’m admittedly no expert on this topic; I’m only speculating.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freedomfinders