CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

No, the 23 ends at the 101 or the 118...however there are roads off the 101 that go to Malibu

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

No, I have personally driven the 23 to the Malibu coast. One way goes to the 118. But the other direction goes West right to the oceann:

California State Route 23 -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Route_23
State Route 23 (SR 23) is a state highway which runs roughly from Fillmore to Malibu. ... The southern section begins as Decker Canyon Road near Trancas in Malibu, where Route 23 intersects with the Pacific Coast Highway (State Route 1) , ...

Just watched Elaine's tearful mom on channel 7 news. She showed the video of Elaine walking to her car at 6 am.

I think she left on her own. I am not sure there is much Divine's family can tell us...?

Did she drive to the beach to walk and clear her head, and she met with foul play?

Just watched Elaine's tearful mom on channel 7 news. She showed the video of Elaine walking to her car at 6 am.

I think she left on her own. I am not sure there is much Divine's family can tell us...?
I am not local is there a name other than ch 7? I would like to view.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

How far did the police watch? One hour? Two? What if she got breakfast and went back? What if he left to meet her five hours later? Is there a side door he could have left through and met her at the car that wasn't on that camera? What about the first time she walked out? If th

Stupid phone. You get my point. If nothing then why not let the family see for their piece of mind?

I wonder why she got up and left at 6 am. That seems very odd if one doesn't need to be at work or school at 7 or 8 am. Did she have sompeplace to be very early that morning?

So very, very much to learn about Elaine. This is something her friends pointed out, calling it her life story in rap:

http://www.recperiscope.com/ihateelaine/1gqxvZBpqqqxB

I just listened to the whole thing. It was probably difficult for her to film that. This was her last line: "one thing is for sure, you can influence your life but you can't plan it."
*sigh* I want to find her so badly. :cry:

I know that Elaine's car was found parked near Corral Canyon Rod on PCH but I am not sure of the *exact* location. So with that said I dont know actually how close she was to this gas station, but does anyone know if security footage was checked at the 76 gas station at Corral Canyon & PCH? There appears to be cameras around the entire building.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.17.41 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.17.41 AM.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 365
  • Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.18.51 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.18.51 AM.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.19.46 AM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.19.46 AM.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.20.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.20.48 AM.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 373
Working on it

I know that Elaine's car was found parked near Corral Canyon Rod on PCH but I am not sure of the *exact* location. So with that said I dont know actually how close she was to this gas station, but does anyone know if security footage was checked at the 76 gas station at Corral Canyon & PCH? There appears to be cameras around the entire building.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi there! First time poster.
The abc link nonanks posted mentioned that Elaine and her bf rode in an Uber the night before she disappeared. Do we know if the Uber driver has been spoken to? Perhaps he could attest to either one of their demeanors that night? Or perhaps Elaine mentioned plans for the following day? Anything like that? Just a thought..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious...I have not looked this up on Google Maps, but does anyone happen to know how far this was from the Sherrif's station was where Matrice Richardson was last seen?

As for leaving at 2am, maybe the ex-bf had somewhere to be that day early? Who knows, if he was an ex there are a million reasons why she could have wanted to be out of there at 2am...all of them very legit on her part and it did not have to mean anything bad happened between the two of them...I think of my days at her age doing similar things...

Hi there! First time poster.
The abc link nonanks posted mentioned that Elaine and her bf rode in an Uber the night before she disappeared. Do we know if the Uber driver has been spoken to? Perhaps he could attest to either one of their demeanors that night? Or perhaps Elaine mentioned plans for the following day? Anything like that? Just a thought..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome cmdshep to Websleuths!
...and good question!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome cmdshep to Websleuths!
...and good question!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I feel like mom (or maybe LE?) could get access to her Uber account and get in contact with the driver. The more people they can talk to that saw her that night the better.
Anyone know the rules on that? I'm curious to know!

Thank you!

I feel like mom (or maybe LE?) could get access to her Uber account and get in contact with the driver. The more people they can talk to that saw her that night the better.
Anyone know the rules on that? I'm curious to know!

I think trying to contact that Uber driver is a great idea! I don't know what exactly the rules are but I did just look up what to do in the event that you lost something in the car and this is what it said on their site:

"The best way to retrieve an item you may have left in a vehicle is to call the driver. Here’s how:
1. Scroll down and enter the phone number you would like to be contacted at. Tap submit.
If you lost your personal phone, enter a friend’s phone number instead.
2. Your phone will ring and connect you directly with your driver’s mobile number.
If your driver picks up and confirms that your item has been found, coordinate a mutually convenient time and place to meet for its return to you.
If your driver doesn’t pick up, leave a detailed voicemail describing your item and the best way to contact you.
Please be considerate that your driver’s personal schedule will be affected by taking time out to return your item to you.
Drivers are independent contractors. Neither Uber nor drivers are responsible for the items left in a vehicle after a trip ends. We’re here to help, but cannot guarantee that a driver has your item or can immediately deliver it to you."

So it doesnt appear to be very difficult to contact the actual driver.

Just curious...I have not looked this up on Google Maps, but does anyone happen to know how far this was from the Sherrif's station was where Matrice Richardson was last seen?

As for leaving at 2am, maybe the ex-bf had somewhere to be that day early? Who knows, if he was an ex there are a million reasons why she could have wanted to be out of there at 2am...all of them very legit on her part and it did not have to mean anything bad happened between the two of them...I think of my days at her age doing similar things...

Did she leave at 2am or 7am? I'm have never seen 2 am but I saw a 6am or 7 am time that she left the BF house? Which one is correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back