CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

It seems plausible, with all the missing footage and the hour it took for her car to get to the front gate, that the ex could have went after her before she reached the gate, they argued or whatever and he killed her. Since they have not searched the boys house or his surrounding property which is huge by the way, could it be that he dumped her body somewhere on that land before proceeding to take her car, leave the gated community that hour later and drive it down to malibu to divert attention away from him?

I found that too, she posted pictures of her rolling a joint. Could potentially mean she has been into other drugs too but then again a lot of people smoke and do nothing else.

I have to say, I suffer from panic attacks and a panic attack only lasts 180 seconds. It should not have taken her an hour to gather herself and leave. In my experience if I am having a panic attack I leave that area as soon as possible so as to calm myself down. I am wondering if maybe when she woke up she had smoked a little? This is a stretch but maybe it caused her some major paranoia.

I have to say, I suffer from panic attacks and a panic attack only lasts 180 seconds. It should not have taken her an hour to gather herself and leave. In my experience if I am having a panic attack I leave that area as soon as possible so as to calm myself down. I am wondering if maybe when she woke up she had smoked a little? This is a stretch but maybe it caused her some major paranoia.

I have to say in my experience a panic attack has lasted as long as two hours. My first time I went to hospital. Had ambulance called even though I was at a clinic because I was certain I was dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I actually emailed Elaine's mother with the theory I had, she's keeping the message I sent to look further into the possibility of someone else being the driver of her car at the gates. She also said that there is CCTV footage of Elaine leaving around 6:11 from the neighbors camera. I don't think police shared this evidence which is odd and I do still believe that her ex boyfriend could have caught up to her and hurt her before driving her car away.

Yeah, it is different for everyone so maybe she was having one. I have gone all day with panic attacks before and they used to be so bad I'd freak out.

My niece gets panic attacks that last an hour or more. She fights them and tries not to freak out, and she may stay at a family event for quite awhile before she finally has to leave.

Hello. I have generalized anxiety disorder and my very first panic attack lasted me over 10 minutes. The whole way to the ER, which is where I was headed because I thought I was dying.

But I do agree that when I have panic attacks my reaction is to get the heck out of wherever I am.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a question for those who suffer from panic attacks / anxiety.

Is your behavior noticeably different when you're having an episode versus when you're not? Or is it more an internal battle?

Is your behavior noticeably different when you're having an episode versus when you're not? Or is it more an internal battle?
I have diagnosed bipolar disorder, clinical depression, and anxiety. Although i always think im hiding it well my loved ones can ALWAYS tell when something is up with me. Sonetimes they can tell before i can. Us folks that struggle with this kind of thing are not always the most self aware.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I personally try to hide it as much as possible and I think it comes across differently to different people. Some people might think I'm angry or upset or just out of it.. you couldn't tell exactly what was going on in my head but you might be able to tell someone is wrong. It really depends on the person. Some people become really really good at hiding it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

for me, only my mom notices when I am having a panic attack. there are little sort of tics that i do but they are kind of unnoticeable unless you really pay attention. Like I will bite the inside of my cheeks and lips and fidget a lot and like rub my face. But no one can ever tell that is what is happening. The only time it was ever noticeable by anyone is when mine would go into a full blown panic attack, then I would gag and freak out and stuff. It's different for everyone.

This is crazy to think about but is a really good theory. I do believe it wasn't Elaine that left the gated community in her car. I am really stuck with the idea that her ex or whoever he is caught up to her after she left, attacked her, and hid her body somewhere on his property before taking her car and driving it to the location it was found in. This would explain why there is that hour gap between camera footage of her leaving his house and the gated community. The guys home is on a huge amount of land that looks completely bare from google maps. I can't help but assume she's there somewhere because police have not searched it. The dogs they brought to her car did not pick up a scent at all so it makes sense that she wouldn't have been there. I do think that these drug theories could just completely be theories only because a lot of people are caught up with drugs but are not involved in the cartels or anything. I do think they need to find out who was ubering the couple that night, I find it strange that there has been no information about that.

These last few posts have really got me thinking about elaine and wanting to review the footage again. I noticed something incredibly shocking and would love you sleuthers to weigh in.
Heres elaines surveillance video:
https://youtu.be/bLJ_eiEmUKE
Skip to the 2:39 mark and watch very closely. first, the footage of her walking with div to the uber. Watch her body language, hair, and the shadows on the left wall very closely. Now skip ahead to 5:28 of her leaving by herself in the early morning. Watch her body language, hair, and the shadows on the left.
Does it look like the exact same shot, but with div edited out?
My mind could be playing tricks on me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

These last few posts have really got me thinking about elaine and wanting to review the footage again. I noticed something incredibly shocking and would love you sleuthers to weigh in.
Skip to the 2:39 mark and watch very closely. first, the footage of her walking with div to the uber. Watch her body language, hair, and the shadows on the left wall very closely. Now skip ahead to 5:28 of her leaving by herself in the early morning. Watch her body language, hair, and the shadows on the left.

I feel like I have stared at the surveillance footage so much. When it first was released I was also trying to figure out if anything was possibly edited out of it.

The two areas that you mentioned I do think are from two different times and not edited (at least in the sense that Div was wasnt removed). Here is a side by side of the two times you mentioned with the frame frozen. You can tell that there are a lot of differences with the lights which makes sense since Elaine was leaving in the early morning hours by herself. I also felt that Elaine was walking much faster when she left on her own and when she round the car to head for the exit she swung her right arm - something that she didnt appear to do when she was walking with Div.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-14 at 3.02.40 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-12-14 at 3.02.40 PM.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 335

Whaaaat? I never noticed that person walking in front of her car in the license plate reader footage. I just saw that for the first time on the YouTube link. I had to have my screen on the brightest mode to see it.

I don't remember ever discussing that before.

New reward offered to find Elaine Park, La Crescenta woman missing since January

Family members of Elaine Park, the missing 21-year-old La Crescenta resident who was last seen on Jan. 28 in Calabasas, have created a new reward to help find her.

Her mother Susan is trying to find photos that show — on Jan. 28 or Jan. 29 — the area of Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. The area is where Elaine’s charcoal gray 2015 Honda Civic was parked and could hopefully lead to Elaine.

A reward of $1,000 is being offered for a Jan. 28 photograph or $250 for Jan. 29. If any of those photos provide direct evidence of what happened to Elaine, the individual who first supplied the photograph will receive $50,000.

Additionally, photos from Jan. 30, Feb. 1 and Feb. 2 would also be appreciated, family members said.

Private investigator Jayden Brant, who announced the reward in a release, said he is trying to establish a better timeline of when Elaine’s vehicle was on Pacific Coast Highway just south of Corral Canyon Road.

“We know it was there on the fifth,” Brant said of the car. “But, again, we’re trying to get more information to narrow the timeline down. It’s an area heavily trafficked by tourists, motorcyclists, bicyclists and we’re just hoping someone was biking by and had a GoPro on a helmet or something and (has) that footage.”

More at link-

http://www.dailynews.com/2017/12/15...ark-la-crescenta-woman-missing-since-january/
e418f600ad4ed609f67c33d1ef32ecb3.jpg
04c09c86731543919c9e2f8b3886d627.jpg

I've been thinking of taking a drive out that way but the area between callabasas and malibu would be like searching the moon.

I'm assuming the car was parked where it was found the same day she left.
If she was going home she would have gone the other way on malibu drive,
so it was commandered soon after she left and dumped where it was convenient for the driver to make his escape.
Meaning someone layed in wait like an uber driver or?
Why hasn't the license plate been released of the vehicle seen on video?
The license cam caught her leaving so why not the unknown vehicle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back