CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Govt has long held her passport. EH is not going anywhere but to BOP!

Expect the defense to argue she could not and would not ever attempt to board a commercial flight, in her own name, and not be recognized.

Nope-- even before this booking, I did not expect she'd be allowed to remain free during the appeal process and still don't think she'll win this request.
I'm now thinking that a prison in Texas might make it easier for her to escape across the Mexican border. How about one in N. Dakota or Minnesota or someplace??

she screwed up big time
I sure hope so, but she’s a slippery character with a great deal of money hidden somewhere. She’s willing to have another baby to delay her prison term

...she’s a slippery character with a great deal of money hidden somewhere.

Holmes doesn't think she should be incarderated and I don't think she has any intention of going to prison. I suspect the Evans family (her husband and the grandparents of her children) feel the same. They are incredibly wealthy and it's not a stretch that they could get her out of the country and to another country with no extradition, even without a passport.

Holmes doesn't think she should be incarderated and I don't think she has any intention of going to prison. I suspect the Evans family (her husband and the grandparents of her children) feel the same. They are incredibly wealthy and it's not a stretch that they could get her out of the country and to another country with no extradition, even without a passport.

It’s crossed my mind that maybe she ‘fell in love’ with the current guy or is it his wealth to finance the trial and guarantee child support.

She can’t be trusted for anything. Wealth seems to be an addiction for her.

Well if she likes the beach, I'd suggest the Maldives or Samoa.
I don't think she would do well in Ubekistan, Mongolia, Congo or Yemen for example, not her scenes I expect.

Her defense is disputing that there was a plan to escape to Mexico.

The fact that the tickets were one-way speaks otherwise.

It’s crossed my mind that maybe she ‘fell in love’ with the current guy or is it his wealth to finance the trial and guarantee child support.

She can’t be trusted for anything. Wealth seems to be an addiction for her.
I agree.
She cannot be trusted…this chick is like tricky teflon. Seriously, lock her up already.

MOO

All kinds of stuff is going to happen. Just posted on court site.

Friday, Mar 17 2023
10:00AM
5:18-cr-00258-EJD - USA v. Elizabeth Holmes
Motion for Miscellaneous Relief
Motion Hearing
Motion to Strike
Restitution Hearing

link: CALENDAR

All kinds of stuff is going to happen. Just posted on court site.

Friday, Mar 17 2023
10:00AM
5:18-cr-00258-EJD - USA v. Elizabeth Holmes
Motion for Miscellaneous Relief
Motion Hearing
Motion to Strike
Restitution Hearing

link: CALENDAR
I recall the court was trying to coordinate both Holmes and Balwani's restitution hearing dates so I guess that's not working. I also recall from an earlier link up-thread that a hearing was set for March 17 regarding her request to stay out of prison while she appeals her conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard