CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the BOP manual ^^^^^ as well as the commissary list. Your worldly possessions go in a trunk. You buy the lock at the commissary.

The info is here: FPC Bryan
Good grief. The commissary list reads like a spa menu! Makeup, skin care, hair care...a "round brush". Seriously?! Who needs a round brush to style her hair in prison?!

Prison should be like "Les Miserables", hauling rocks around a quarry, watery cabbage soup, tap water (gasp!). Not a like a spa! No bottled water! The entitlement is epic in this commissary lost. Jewelry?! Must be able to shop for jewelry!!! Of course.

A whole universe away from Silicon Valley. Totally unglamorous, unpeopled by celebrities. I mean, who is there on the US VIP list? EH will get to be with the nobodies. I love it.
Davila sure is talking like he means it. Hope he orders the BOP to transport her there, so she doesn’t get to travel in her private plane and bomb-proof limo, which would be quite the travesty.
oh dear- she doesn't want to go soooo far from home, ya know, she wants to be housed in the same prison where stars Felicity and Lori were--- I don't like that she has until April- she should have to get her azz in prison NOW!!!

Of course, because EH is too "beautiful" to go to just any old federal prison...the defense requested this specific federal prison. Probably because it is one of the "country club" types of prison. Does everyone get to pick what prison they go to?!
There’s a recommendation, but the BOP picks. Ghislaine Maxwell ended up in Florida. IIRC CT was the judge’s and defense recommendation.

It’s possible the TX prison has programming for mothers of toddlers?

Good grief. The commissary list reads like a spa menu! Makeup, skin care, hair care...a "round brush". Seriously?! Who needs a round brush to style her hair in prison?!

Prison should be like "Les Miserables", hauling rocks around a quarry, watery cabbage soup, tap water (gasp!). Not a like a spa! No bottled water! The entitlement is epic in this commissary lost. Jewelry?! Must be able to shop for jewelry!!! Of course.
I’m disappointed EH can do her own makeup. I wonder if she’ll keep the “young girl” look she’s been sporting at trial, or revert to the CEO look. I do see there’s hair dye on the list, so we likely won’t see EH with the au naturel brown. It will have started to go grey by the time she reappears?

"They don't put pretty people like me in jail" -Elizabeth Holmes
It comes from the Prosecution's sentencing memo, as reported here

“Eventually, Hunter’s frustration with the lack of substantiation for Theranos’ claims moved him to confront Holmes during a video teleconference,” the memo said of the 2010 incident. “He admonished her that her company was going to offer lab tests that people would use to make medical decisions, and warned her of the risk that she could be responsible for killing someone if the lab put out bad tests, and that she might go to jail as a result. Holmes reportedly responded with something to the effect of, “They don’t put pretty people like me in jail.”

I wonder if she talks to her husband in that voice?

If she continues with it, imagine the mockery in prison! You could have a whole competition about who can mimic her better.
I don't believe she's married. I think the father of her children is her boyfriend. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

It wouldn't have made sense for them to get married, as California is a community property state. Unless she signed a prenuptial, which I doubt she would. Eleven years. Way to mess up two kids lives.

It wouldn't have made sense for them to get married, as California is a community property state.
Right. Her partner is an heir to a hotelier's fortune. Marrying might mean the he would be liable for her restitution, which hasn't been assessed yet by the court. His family would never allow that type of financial exposure.

Some people need to read this:

There is only the tiniest tidbit of this article visible, but oh, gosh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa