CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

well, he was the last person seen with her and went on the run whenever they found her pacifier, and was so hard up to flee the cops he carjacked a couple and drew on police so.....

What evidence is there pointing to mathew and what evidence is there that the mom is innocent?

I did a little looking around this morning and couldn't find an update on Matthews toxicology report. Has anyone seen it? Or the actual autopsy report?

Dear, sweet baby Ember, I know your birthday is coming up, I hope you're found and given peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well, he was the last person seen with her and went on the run whenever they found her pacifier, and was so hard up to flee the cops he carjacked a couple and drew on police so.....
Except none of that is evidence

No irrefutable evidence has been released, imo I think le is building a case towards someone else. Why else wouldn't they release anything since he's already deceased.

And if he actually did do something, why didn't he get rid of anything illegal out of his trailer before calling 911? Anything that would have landed him in jail.

Right but they have said there are no other poi if I recall correctly.
Maybe they want people to think that so they can gather more evidence. I can't find any other reason as to why le hasn't released anything. Imo.

Tomorrow, December 19, is Ember's birthday. From December 15:

Ember's father, Matthew Graham, was the last person Ember was seen with, and after an investigation by the Shasta County Sheriff's Office, Matthew Graham was named a person of interest. He was killed in July in a police shootout in Dunsmuir after he stole a vehicle and led police on a chase.
The group got together through the Facebook group "Ember Skye Graham Is Still Missing." Sara Chabino, page administrator and Matthew Graham's cousin, said people need to know that Ember's body has not been found. "That's why it's so disheartening that they said she's dead," she said.
[Ember's mother Jamie said] "I keep praying that somebody can bring her home so she can celebrate her birthday and celebrate her Christmas. Ember is still alive. We need help. It's only so much we can do ourselves," she said. "It's been on my mind every single minute. If I'm not working, I'm looking for Ember. I can't comprehend it, I can understand if others can't either."

http://www.redding.com/news/local/b...38-1522-7fdf-e053-0100007f8b7b-362567801.html

I am sorry to see that Jamie is still allied with Matthew's parents and cousin. IMO they are toxic for her. They complained when Matthew was named a POI and constantly called LE incompetent; for them it was never about Ember, it was all about their son.

Those of us who followed the case remember that they ignored the CCTV video showing Matthew's car leaving the Happy Stop and heading in the opposite direction of home on the night Ember disappeared. The camera shows his car passing by the store about an hour later, headed towards home. Matthew lied, saying he went directly home after going to the Happy Stop.

When Ember's pacifier was found Matthew stole money and a gun from his mother and ran. His parents lied outright, saying he was following up on a lead.

I don't know what they are trying to accomplish and why they can't leave Jamie alone. They're claiming Ember was abducted yet they have not now or ever offered their opinion as to who or why, only claiming that their son didn't harm Ember.

IMO if by some bizarre circumstance Ember is alive it could only be that Matthew gave or sold her to someone. His parents continue to ignore that there is zero evidence that anyone other than their son was with Ember that night. The most likely scenario is that Matthew killed Ember and disposed of her body.

IMO Matthew's parents are using Jamie to further their own agenda and nothing more.

From July 25, 2015:

http://www.redding.com/news/local/u...-baby-ember-case-ep-1188918856-353401831.html

Tomorrow, December 19, is Ember's birthday. From December 15:

Ember's father, Matthew Graham, was the last person Ember was seen with, and after an investigation by the Shasta County Sheriff's Office, Matthew Graham was named a person of interest. He was killed in July in a police shootout in Dunsmuir after he stole a vehicle and led police on a chase.
The group got together through the Facebook group "Ember Skye Graham Is Still Missing." Sara Chabino, page administrator and Matthew Graham's cousin, said people need to know that Ember's body has not been found. "That's why it's so disheartening that they said she's dead," she said.
[Ember's mother Jamie said] "I keep praying that somebody can bring her home so she can celebrate her birthday and celebrate her Christmas. Ember is still alive. We need help. It's only so much we can do ourselves," she said. "It's been on my mind every single minute. If I'm not working, I'm looking for Ember. I can't comprehend it, I can understand if others can't either."

http://www.redding.com/news/local/b...38-1522-7fdf-e053-0100007f8b7b-362567801.html

I am sorry to see that Jamie is still allied with Matthew's parents and cousin. IMO they are toxic for her. They complained when Matthew was named a POI and constantly called LE incompetent; for them it was never about Ember, it was all about their son.

Those of us who followed the case remember that they ignored the CCTV video showing Matthew's car leaving the Happy Stop and heading in the opposite direction of home on the night Ember disappeared. The camera shows his car passing by the store about an hour later, headed towards home. Matthew lied, saying he went directly home after going to the Happy Stop.

When Ember's pacifier was found, the day LE announced that the DNA on it matched Ember Matthew stole money and a gun from his mother and ran. His parents lied outright, saying he was following up on a lead.

I don't know what they are trying to accomplish and why they can't leave Jamie alone. They're claiming Ember was abducted yet they have not now or ever offered their opinion as to who or why, only claiming that their son didn't harm Ember.

IMO if by some bizarre circumstance Ember is alive it could only be that Matthew gave or sold her to someone. His parents continue to ignore that there is zero evidence that anyone other than their son was with Ember that night. The most likely scenario is that Matthew killed Ember and disposed of her body.

IMO Matthew's parents are using Jamie to further their own agenda and nothing more.
Jamie wasn't aware of the Newport baby until the day of mathews release. That can be found on one of her familys pages. Its definitely possible that he was heading to Newport.
And Mathews mom has done several things to try and get answers ie the banners on the buses and being Embers voice at the city council meeting. Shes the one who has consistently messaged le trying to information released. I dont believe Mathews mom has any toxic agenda except to find her granddaughter. Imo.

Wayne Graham remains steadfast in his belief that the baby is alive and thinks his son stole a car in Shasta Lake to drive to Oregon and try to find his daughter.

He said the family received word a baby who has seizures had been turned into a hospital in the Newport area, Oregon, but the tip wasn’t being taken seriously by the sheriff’s office, he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/u...-baby-ember-case-ep-1188918856-353401831.html

If I remember right, LE determined quickly that the Newport baby was not Ember. Her father's family steadfastly insists he was simply doing his own investigation into that lead, with a gun, on the run from police.

I fear we will never find this little baby's remains. It is regrettable that the family seems more interested in spin then facts :(

What evidence is there pointing to mathew and what evidence is there that the mom is innocent?

According to this update in August from LE, there is no evidence that anyone in the family is involved, including the mom. There is irrefutable evidence placing Matthew in Ono during the time Ember is believed to have gone missing.

"In the case of Ember Graham the sole person of interest in her disappearance still remains with her father, Matthew Graham. The Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has investigated tips received from the public and all other possible angles of a stranger abduction. There is no evidence that a third party was involved, including anyone within the family. Matthew Graham’s original inconsistent statement coupled with irrefutable evidence places him in a remote area of Ono, California, during the timeframe in which detectives believe Ember went missing. The motive of why he abandoned her or what lead to him disposing of her body died with him when he confronted officers with deadly force in Dunsmuir, California after he had carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint."

"The Sheriff’s Office continues to receive tips from the public offering “investigative ideas” rather than actual investigative leads. Several of these ideas are pushing for us to investigate Ember’s mother and other family members. All family members have been questioned and eliminated as suspects."

http://theandersonstandard.com/2015...iffs-office-update-on-baby-ember-graham-case/

According to this update in August from LE, there is no evidence that anyone in the family is involved, including the mom. There is irrefutable evidence placing Matthew in Ono during the time Ember is believed to have gone missing.

"In the case of Ember Graham the sole person of interest in her disappearance still remains with her father, Matthew Graham. The Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has investigated tips received from the public and all other possible angles of a stranger abduction. There is no evidence that a third party was involved, including anyone within the family. Matthew Graham’s original inconsistent statement coupled with irrefutable evidence places him in a remote area of Ono, California, during the timeframe in which detectives believe Ember went missing. The motive of why he abandoned her or what lead to him disposing of her body died with him when he confronted officers with deadly force in Dunsmuir, California after he had carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint."

"The Sheriff’s Office continues to receive tips from the public offering “investigative ideas” rather than actual investigative leads. Several of these ideas are pushing for us to investigate Ember’s mother and other family members. All family members have been questioned and eliminated as suspects."

http://theandersonstandard.com/2015...iffs-office-update-on-baby-ember-graham-case/
LE should question the family, especially the mom, for 8 hrs and then administer lie detector tests. I firmly believe that the answer didn't die with her dad. What evidence is there that mathew was involved? Wouldn't the prosecutor have taken the case if there was evidence?

1. He had sole care and custody at the time the baby was reported missing (mom and dad did not reside together at that time)

2. He told police he was one place when in fact video surveillance puts him at another.

Authorities say they have surveillance video of Graham taking the child to a convenience store the night of her disappearance, according to KHSL. The station reports that Graham told them he took the baby to the store and then drove the short distance back to their home, but officials say the video shows him driving in the opposite direction of the home when he left the store, and heading back towards the home about an hour later.

Officials say Graham didn't show remorse for his daughter's disappearance, didn't ask about the efforts to find her, and refused to take a lie detector test, reports the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-babys-father-killed-in-shootout-with-police/

3. Police located a pacifier that had Ember's DNA on it in near Ono, which would be on a route that the video showed Matthew heading the night of her disappearance despite him telling police he headed back home (opposite direction from Ono).

4. As soon as the DN was identified as a match to Ember he went on the run from police, taking his mother's weapon and cash from their home as he went.

5. He opted to die in a shootout with police (suicide by cop) rather than face the music.

Seems pretty compelling to me. RE prosecutor taking the case - what case? Mr. Graham ran as soon as he became a suspect. A case never had a chance to be presented to a prosecutor. The suspect is dead. A dead man cannot be tried.

1. He had sole care and custody at the time the baby was reported missing (mom and dad did not reside together at that time)

2. He told police he was one place when in fact video surveillance puts him at another.

Authorities say they have surveillance video of Graham taking the child to a convenience store the night of her disappearance, according to KHSL. The station reports that Graham told them he took the baby to the store and then drove the short distance back to their home, but officials say the video shows him driving in the opposite direction of the home when he left the store, and heading back towards the home about an hour later.

Officials say Graham didn't show remorse for his daughter's disappearance, didn't ask about the efforts to find her, and refused to take a lie detector test, reports the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-babys-father-killed-in-shootout-with-police/

3. Police located a pacifier that had Ember's DNA on it in near Ono, which would be on a route that the video showed Matthew heading the night of her disappearance despite him telling police he headed back home (opposite direction from Ono).

4. As soon as the DN was identified as a match to Ember he went on the run from police, taking his mother's weapon and cash from their home as he went.

5. He opted to die in a shootout with police (suicide by cop) rather than face the music.

Seems pretty compelling to me. RE prosecutor taking the case - what case? Mr. Graham ran as soon as he became a suspect. A case never had a chance to be presented to a prosecutor. The suspect is dead. A dead man cannot be tried.
He was never a suspect. There was no evidence for the DA to make a case. Were they going to build a case with the pacifier? Wouldn't they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was in the location of the pacifier?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back