CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her current MySpace "name" is "none," so that's what that part is referring to, but wow, what kind of grammar is that? Is she saying that she loves the smile on their faces when they say, "love you mommy"? interesting. :waitasec:

Oh, don't get me started!! One of the "friends" was posting about a college or job search. It went something like this: ...don't no were I'll be living...(blah, blah)...cant be worst than were I ben in the passed. :eek:

It reminded me of something my children would have written in second grade. :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I am guilty of making up my own abbreviations, having run on sentences and using all sorts of poor grammar, but spell check is my friend. I never leave home without it! or go "past" go! LOL :crazy:

I believe Amber is referring to her own children, the ones she "gives little rubber bouncy balls to." Knowing full well they could possibly choke on them! I wonder, does she let them play with loaded guns too; as long as she is watching? :bang:

Chicogirl36 said:
It is a shame about the bias in media reporting in LA, as well as around the US. Seems if they arent 'cute enough', 'rich enough' or dont have a 'heart-wrenching' story, seems like they dont get media attention they deserve. I am very surprised of the lack of media since this happened in LA area, but also since the similarities between KC are stunning, IMO. Seems like it finally got attention after her arrest, and after we all taught them about what this case was about thru our emails.

Do they come more 'heart-wrenching' than a single mother with more support than an heiress? another beautiful baby "Gone Too Soon" and another family destroyed by an act so selfish most of us can't even comprehend? If they do, please don't tell me; I don't want to know.

As far as the special circ., I thought y'all knew something obvious, and I was too tired to get it and missed out..lol. I thought y'all knew and it would come out in a post sooner or later- You can tell I havent been posting too often. I have always lived in CA and have only seen SC used for a DP or life w/o parole case. I wonder what came out that they didnt see from day 1 in the autopsy? Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

I'm struggling with what is going on, did they drop some of the charges? Did they only have her plead to the capital charges? IDK, if it's obvious, it's one of those things I can't see, right in front of my face...

I lived in So Cal from age 6 until a couple years ago, and I go back every chance (excuse) I get. It seems to me DA uses SC as a means to get a plea and still give a significant sentence or to put DP on the table... things like:

Killing a PO
Using a gun
Lying in wait
Position of trust
Kill during a rape, robbery or kidnapping.
Premeditated murder (which we learned on NG can mean anything. A murder can become pre-meditated while the act is being committed!!

I just found this:
The California code lists 22 different findings of special circumstances under which a defendant came be found guilty.

If convicted under SC, she will never leave prison alive, DP or Lw/oP only!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yeah, I'd love to listen in when these attorneys are speaking in private!!

Hope you're doing well and you're mom is hanging in there. :grouphug:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/los-angeles-daily-news/TTOB3LJ1AMDNILQLS/p9#lastPost

anonymous nurse
Dallas, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse |#183 Yesterday
it's obvious Amber has a personality disorder, possibly even multiple with an anger problem to boot! she wants you people to engage in her rediculous immature posts. Just ignore her, that will really get to her. After it is all said and done I will share my story in regards to this family. See you all in court, maybe?

forthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>and you can call your club lonely bored wifes club.! You all are funny! Please I am gonna click out of theses pathetic sad excuse of people who do nothing but feed on dramma. I have children that need a mother to care for them! Lol too funny feed off each other hey maybe you guys can have tshirts made for the club! Lol

==============================
Hope she comes back.

Not a single word about precious Emma? Is this going to disappear and never be heard from again?

Should we ask the mods if Emma can be given a spot on the Crimes and Trials Board?

Hey lovejac~
How ya doin ? I was just curious if Amber is posting under her real name on Topix? I glanced thru there yesterday, but couldnt get past page 4 because of all the name-calling- Im used to that on Publix, but one of my kiddos needed me and I wasnt able to go back- There was a poster named Shell and Quarts Hills mom that I could remember- They were arguing about spelling Quartz incorrectly and it went on and on, and I couldnt take it!

Makes me looove our mods and WS even more- TY Tricia for not letting that junk get posted here- what a diff!!!

PS- TY for being so coolio with us :blowkiss:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/los-angeles-daily-news/TTOB3LJ1AMDNILQLS/p9#lastPost

forthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>and you can call your club lonely bored wifes club.! You all are funny! Please I am gonna click out of theses pathetic sad excuse of people who do nothing but feed on dramma. I have children that need a mother to care for them! Lol too funny feed off each other hey maybe you guys can have tshirts made for the club! Lol

==============================
Hope she comes back.

Chicogirl, I'm with you, only I started at the end of the thread, got about 3 pages in by only reading "Cat", "One After" and "concerned". Some of those posters are just crude. I can't imagine having to read 10 or more pages to get the info I want, with 90% being spam or whatever you call that garbage.

:rotfl: Lovejac, is someone else on that site posting using your hat? Some of the posts sound like you and some not so much....

Should we tell 4thechildren we already have t-shirts (and jammy's even)? Maybe she would like to buy one? Make her feel like part of the group? Or we could take up a collection and order one for her?

Did you really write this: (this one my friend, sounds like you!!!) :highfive:

"Thank's for noticing our dedication and pursuit of justice for Emma! Who watches MY kids? Why, I have a live in nanny, a cook and a maid. Are you looking for a job? I really could use a gardener or maybe someone to clean my pool." :clap: :clap: :clap:

I spewed 7up all down the front of myself!! :floorlaugh:

Chicogirl, I'm with you, only I started at the end of the thread, got about 3 pages in by only reading "Cat", "One After" and "concerned". Some of those posters are just crude. I can't imagine having to read 10 or more pages to get the info I want, with 90% being spam or whatever you call that garbage.

:rotfl: Lovjac, is someone else on that site posting using your hat? Some of the posts sound like you and some not so much....

Should we tell 4thechildren we already have t-shirts (and jammy's even)? Maybe she would like to buy one? Make her feel like part of the group? Or we could take up a collection and order one for her?

Did you really write this: (this one my friend, sounds like you!!!) :highfive:

"Thank's for noticing our dedication and pursuit of justice for Emma! Who watches MY kids? Why, I have a live in nanny, a cook and a maid. Are you looking for a job? I really could use a gardener or maybe someone to clean my pool." :clap: :clap: :clap:

I spewed 7up all down the front of myself!! :floorlaugh:

*giggle, giggle* okay, I'm busted, that was me! I was feeling rather snarky that day :rolleyes:

Hey lovejac~
How ya doin ? I was just curious if Amber is posting under her real name on Topix? I glanced thru there yesterday, but couldnt get past page 4 because of all the name-calling- Im used to that on Publix, but one of my kiddos needed me and I wasnt able to go back- There was a poster named Shell and Quarts Hills mom that I could remember- They were arguing about spelling Quartz incorrectly and it went on and on, and I couldnt take it!

Makes me looove our mods and WS even more- TY Tricia for not letting that junk get posted here- what a diff!!!

PS- TY for being so coolio with us :blowkiss:

chicogirl :blowkiss: hope your kiddos are feeling better and your mom too! "shell' has been posting under several different names, her writing style reminds me of Amber, but I don't know for sure. Quartz hill mom is cool, if you can get past that page of arguing, it is worth the read, also Syn is posting there too.

:clap::clap::clap: I DO love our mods! Whenever I look at other sites, it makes me even more thankful for our Super Mod Squad!

*giggle, giggle* okay, I'm busted, that was me! I was feeling rather snarky that day :rolleyes:

oh no, no; you were in fine form! I loved that the ding dong took you at face value!! If someone said that to me I'd offer to drop my kids off for the nanny too! You just stay as snarky as you want, you do it very well!! :blowkiss:

oh no, no; you were in fine form! I loved that the ding dong took you at face value!! If someone said that to me I'd offer to drop my kids off for the nanny too! You just stay as snarky as you want, you do it very well!! :blowkiss:

Ding dong! I haven't heard that in ages, I love it and I should probably start using it again! OMG, she believed me :eek:! I was LMAO about that, everyone else got it, but not that ding dong!

ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong :woohoo:

Just popping by to post that I am reading everyday, just not posting. June 15th seems like it will never come!

Same here Kat. Seems like it's taking forever for June 15th, doesn't it?

Just popping by to post that I am reading everyday, just not posting. June 15th seems like it will never come!

Same here Kat. Seems like it's taking forever for June 15th, doesn't it?

Ain't that the truth!

I hope it feels like time is dragging for SB as well. :furious:

As for our Emma :blowkiss: she is having the time of her life where she is.

http://www.myspace.com/shon_e_bear33

Nick (Love You Emma R.I.P)

May 21 2009 6:23 PM

well finally got a decent job after not havin a job for what seemed like forever, still playin sports here and there, just doin the day to day thing with the ups and downs, you know how its goes

Aaww...how sad is that post from Emma's uncle? I feel so sad for Gary and Sue Barker..the Grands. They must be out of their minds in grief. :confused:

Lovejac...I checked out the other site, Now Public, I think that's it, but anyhoo could I be a fifth musketeer, or are there now more of us? lol

Bless you for really trying your hardest to get justice for that Sweet, precious Baby Emma!

Aaww...how sad is that post from Emma's uncle? I feel so sad for Gary and Sue Barker..the Grands. They must be out of their minds in grief. :confused:

Lovejac...I checked out the other site, Now Public, I think that's it, but anyhoo could I be a fifth musketeer, or are there now more of us? lol

Bless you for really trying your hardest to get justice for that Sweet, precious Baby Emma!

Please do! The more the merrier! I love all the info from the people on there AND there's none of that other BS like in Topix, where you have to read through all the religion, racial, and perverted posts! :crazy:

Thanks Lovejac...I know what you mean about some of the trolls that show up there..Encino..ring a bell for you? lol Get the RAID out! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie