GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

I had no idea truthbeknown was Erin's mom. Obviously I knew TBK was a VI, but I'm blown away at her astonishing composure and generosity of spirit throughout these threads, especially now knowing who she is.

TBK, I'm glad Erin's story was told by those who love her, that the jury didn't believe the clearly ridiculous story CL told, and I also hope that his appeal will fail at the first hurdle.

For the future - I wish you, your family, Jon, and all who loved her, peace and love.

The case us supposed to get to the appeals court this Friday. Does anyone know how to follow the case through this court like we did through San Bernardino County Court?

Yes!! If that is true, I can only imagine how badly that scared Erin. Scary that a person would be doing that in front if you with a gun .

I think he lied about it. Because that is really sick.

However, the prosecution revealed there were no shoes found on Corwin's body, or recovered from the well; a fact which could poke holes in Lee's version of events.

Daugherty: "During all of this, what you say was this big, dramatic thing where you're playing Russian roulette and she goes off into the mine shaft, she wasn't wearing shoes?"

Lee: "I believe she was wearing shoes."

Daugherty: "There's no shoes on her feet there right?"

Lee: "No, there is not."

Daugherty: "What happened to her shoes?

Lee: "I don't know."
http://www.kesq.com/news/marine-corp-veteran-admits-to-killing-lover-dumping-body/139317274

In my mind's eye, I'm imagining the shoes flew off when he initiated his ugliest deed.

Is it possible Erin's shoes came off during her descent? I don't recall reading if she was located at the bottom or if there was still mine space below her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was space below. I believe she was on a shelf type of area. As I said in a reply above, I imagine her shoes fell off when he was doing his ninja move, if that ever really happened. I described what he said about his deed to others who also see it as an exagerration.

Erin's case will be featured on Crime Watch Daily Wednesday/ tomorrow.

Erin's case will be featured on Crime Watch Daily Wednesday/ tomorrow.

Today, new one hour special on Erin's case. Crime Watch Daily - 10 am eastern in my media market.

Still so heartbreaking to watch.

New interviews..and as always, Lore is such a beautiful person.

New info was Lore has only one video with her voice and listens to - that of Erin training her cat. Brought me to tears viewing the video.

Also, it disussed the register at Erin's Garden memorial. One entry seems to refer to the bench being stolen...but replaced?

RIP dear Erin, and Lore, you are an angel here on earth.

I was so impressed that you shared your opinion as to why you did not want him to get death penalty..in that it would result in appeal upon appeal vs one... Which many WSers talk about as THE reason families may not want that on the table, but most folks don't know about.

uploadfromtaptalk1493822373774.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1493822399302.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1493822444546.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1493822501259.jpg

Above are screen photos of tv from Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen.

Lore, if you are still here...

Much love to you and your family.

The program did a good job on the case. (I think this was a new program)

Any updates on the appeal?

Three years ago today, Erin left this earth. :grouphug: truthbeknown and others.

If she is never charged due to lack of evidence then it wasn't meant to be. Like with Chris I am not going to bitter or angry towards Nichole. It won't hurt her at all for me to harbor that. It would just destroy me. I am not giving that to her. I have no doubt she will be arrested if at all possible. I am not going to waste my time dwelling on it in the mean time. Right now I am going to enjoy the lack of hearings every 4 to 6 weeks and work on moving forward towards figuring out life without Erin in it.

Thank you for your kind words. In the beginning and through this whole experience I prayed that God would shine through this tragedy. That He would help me to see the good that will come through what we have been and continue to walk through. I have seen good. I have seen where God has touched so many lives through Erin and He continues to do so. We all go through tough times. How we respond to it makes a huge difference in how we get through it.

What an inspiration you are to myself, and I am sure, to many others.
Reading your words is heartbreaking and touching. May your memories comfort you.

Thanks truthbeknown :grouphug:

From link - "Appellant's opening brief. Due on 07/26/2017 By 30 Day(s) w/no further extns"

I am assuming this will happen tomorrow. Does anyone know if there is any way we can see what is in the opening briefs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back